Old 12-04-2005, 07:26 PM   #1  
All That's Left of Me

Talking Okay Here's a Pic of Him!!!

Hey gals! Just an update in my ongoing love life (I can't believe I finally have one to speak of). Okay, so in the last post I told y'all that he was younger than me, but not how young. Well, on December 8th I will turn 26...on January 4th he will turn...gulp...21. The only thing I can say in my defense is that he's very mature for his age Anyways...he's so great with Jobe, and Jobe just ADORES him. Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers! Last final is coming up this week and then I will once again be an active poster on here, and I will begin updating my log daily too!

cute_crop3.jpg

And I'll reply with another pic too!

Love Ya Gals!
amandaholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:30 PM   #2  
All That's Left of Me

Wink Another one!

hunny_crop2.jpg

Ain't he cute? And he's such a gentleman too!
Old 12-04-2005, 07:34 PM   #3  
All That's Left of Me

Talking Okay, another one...I'm enjoying this!

face_crop3.jpg

Have I mentioned that I haven't had a real official serious relationship since before Jobe was conceived...about 7 years to be exact I really have to try to behave myself!
Old 12-04-2005, 09:50 PM   #4  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

He's definitely a cutie. The age difference isn't so bad. It's not like you're old enough to be his mother or anything so I think you are safe. And so long that he treats and your son well, that's all that matters.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 11:46 PM   #5  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Awww Amanda I was thinking that you were gonna say he was like still in high school or something. That's not a bad age dif at all. He's a cutie too. I'm so happy for you. But for the love of pete will you start coming back to the boards more. I really miss you round here!!! You haven't been around to taunt me about the fact that you've gotten several pounds ahead of me I hope that I will be hearing back from you soon!!!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 09:04 AM   #6  
Going all the way!!!

S/C/G: 183/183/130

Height: 5'2"

Girl with a smile like that, who the heck cares about 5 years??!! LOL Plus, gotta love the cowboy thing... I'm extremely happy for you Amanda...wishing you the best of luck and praying for you too!
TheNewChristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 09:32 AM   #7  
Chuggin' along...

Ooh he's a cutie! 5 years is really nothing. In relationships where the man is older and woman is younger, 5 years is nothing, so why shouldn't it be when the woman is a bit older? (I personally don't think age is a big deal anyway). If you know and trust him, that's what matters, and it's great that he cares for your son. All the best!
Megan1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 09:48 AM   #8  
MakingChanges...

Amanda, Congrats on your new ! From your posts, it is evident that you are on .. lol .. and you deserve it after 7 years! Love is a beautiful thing, even though I don't know you, it's nice to see you so happy! Don't worry about the age difference .. age is just a number .. wish we could say the same about the : ..lol .. I, too, am in a relationship with a younger man .. we have 7 years diff between us .. we don't give it a second thought .. as long as you are happy, that is all that matters!!
Rayne33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:25 AM   #9  
Movin' and Losin'

What a cutie, Amanda! He sounds like a great guy. Age is nothin' but a number...
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 01:38 PM   #10  
All That's Left of Me

Talking *Blush*

Thanks gals! I am definately happy! Oh, and I miss you too Stephanie. My last final is coming up this week, and then I will become a regular fixture on here once again. Honestly, I can't wait. I have been so focused on the craziness that is my life that I haven't had time to journal or even keep up with my food intake. I think I've stayed pretty much on track though. 157 right now...my BMI is down to 25.34. Not too bad considering that it was 34.15 just back on July 1st. I suppose that since it is over 25 right now, I am still technically considered over-weight But not for much longer I really miss you gals, and I can't wait to be back...but for now, it's back to the grind-stone
Old 12-05-2005, 04:48 PM   #11  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Definitely a cutie! The age difference isn't a big deal. As long as you guys are happy then that's all the matters
mocha74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:44 PM   #12  
No more fat mama!

What a cutie!! Glad to hear that everything is going right for ya. Good luck on your final!!
bearcatmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:46 PM   #13  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Congrats on the new guy. Good Luck on your exams!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:32 AM   #14  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

He's a cutie! Good luck with those finals!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 01:37 AM   #15  
I'll call him Con Queso!!

Amanda- he's cute! I agree with everyone else, the age thing is not a big deal. If you were like 10 yrs older or he was under 18, then yeah! but ****, if hes a good guy and your son loves him, that's all that really amtters right? Good luck on your exams!
Allensmom23 is offline   Reply With Quote