Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2001, 07:53 PM   #1  

Default Marion are you still around?

Sorry I have been gone for so long, I do that once in awhile.

Well I did something and I am not sure I like it. My mother and I joined a gym. She joined for the gym part only, the machines and stuff and I joined for the aerobics only. Tonight was our first night and the aerobic class was called basic training and I hated every minute of it. I sweated buckets and felt gross. It was a mix of step aerobics & calistetics(sp?) Lots of jumping jacks, squats, crunches, pushups, etc... I really hated it. I rested alot I guess I did about 30-40 minutes of the hour class. We only joined for 1 month to try it out and see if we actually get ourselves to go Our goal is to go 3 times a week and I have not given up yet. Thursday is Kickboxing and body sculpting, they have that on mon and thurs, and I do believe I will like that much better. Fri is straight kickboxing and I think I would like that too but it may be too much for me.

Hope you're still around
Bren
Closed Thread