Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-05-2005, 07:33 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat - November 5th and 6th

Good Morning Sisters

How is everyone this lovely weekend?

JudoMom, its good to see you where have you been?

Hope everyone has an OP weekend and please try to do a little exercise. Remember no matter what it is, it all adds up. Yes, cleaning your house is better than nothing LOLOL !!

I'm not doing much this weekend, today I'm going to the rehab place where they put my MIL. And tomorrow is church. Cleaning and cooking inbetween of course.

How about you ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 09:12 AM   #2  
I CAN DO THIS

Good Morning Ladies...

It's surpose to be 70 again today so we shall see what the day brings. I still can't get out of my own way today. The kids spent their first night over at S.'s and when I got up this morning I've been completely depressed. I have no interest to do anything but I am trying to get up and go do a little exercise and start cleaning so when they do get home I can just spend time with them.

Other then that not to much is going on this weekend.

How about everyone else What is planned for these beautiful 2 days?

/hugs
Steph
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 02:27 PM   #3  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone, it took a while, but I got caught up on all of the posts. I was out of twon for the week so that's where I've been.

Since there was so much going on, a blanket hi and hope you're doing good to everyone.

I took a class on dynamic website design and I learned tons. So much, that's a little overwhelming. I think I'm oging to go through the whole book again just to cement it in my mind. I now have lots of great ideas for my work's website.

I've been bad eating wise. I can't imagine getting on the scale. It's my enemy again.

I've been good exercise wise. Walking is my friend. Although today I'll probably exercycle it since it's drizzly and cold outside.

I'm taking a drawing class and so today's plans include sitting down and working on a drawing of my beloved puppy. Actually, that's all I'm drawing is my dogs. I really like the class.

Well, got to run. Talk to you later.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 06:54 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning !!

Hi Stephanie & Marie good to see the both of you.

Marie, thats awsome on the classes you are taking. I would love to join you because they sound like so much fun.

Stephanie, hang in there sweetness. Hope you can find the time alone to help you relax, take a nice bath, exercise...do something for YOU! HUGS

What another nice day today in Jersey. Today is church and a visit to MIL's, she is in rehab. Then its home, cooking and cleaning.

I went food shopping last night and started picking up things for thanksgiving dinner, this way I don't have to go nuts at the last second.

Whatcha all doing today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 10:22 AM   #5  
I CAN DO THIS

Good Morning!

Hi Marie and Leenie

Marie ~ The classes that you are taking sound like alot of fun. I am working on going back to school, but the way things look I won't start until next fall.

Leenie ~ How is you MIL doing? I am still in the denial stage when it comes to the holidays. I don't want to have to deal with them yet with everything that is going on.
It's good that your getting an early start.

Today is a half & half day so far.. I got up this morning and exercised for 30 minutes on the strider.. Then went down and made breakfast and completely binged while eating. Either I eat way to much or I eat nothing at all.. I can't seem to hit the healthy amount. Which is driving me crazy but my emotions are all over the place so I don't know what I am anymore..

Well the kids are calling and I have alot to do today that should have been done yesterday.

/hugs
Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 11:10 AM   #6  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Hi ladies!! The weather is great here. I've been able to open the windows 2 days in a row and get the wonderful sunshine and nice breeze going through the house. It's great! Almost like spring! DD#1 doesn't have school for the next 2 days so that's 2 more days I get to sleep in! Man a few years ago I would have never thought of 7am as sleeping in! I am in the process of trying to come up with a room design for the girls room. DD#1 decided that for her big Christmas presant this year she wants me to decorate their room and do a mural on the walls with fairies and dragons and a castle and stuff so I am trying to come up with a sketch and color plan for that, so that when the time comes I have everything ready to go get the stuff. Maybe after I get it done I can post some pics. I kind of went off plan yesterday with my eating, but I don't feel guilty about it at all!!! I haven't had a cheeseburger in over 2 months so when I cooked them for supper last night I ate 2! I was over my calorie goal for the day by about 400 cal. and over on my fat goal by about 5%. I just don't feel guilty though. I look at it this way, if I'm going to do this for the rest of my life, I'm not going to stay OP every day for the rest of my life so if I stay OP 90% of the time for the rest of my life, that other 10% isn't anything to worry over. We all have to feel a little naughty every now and then and treat ourselves or we're doomed to repeat the past mistakes of deprivation and over indulgence, right?!

Steph-honey at least you're keeping up on your exercise! Take the time when the kids are gone to do something for yourself! Use that as your quiet time. I know it is upsetting for them to go with him but use it to your advantage not your downfall. We are here for ya hon.

Marie- those classes sound great! Have fun with the drawing class, maybe you can draw a masterpiece one day!

Leenie-how is MIL doing in rehab? Glad your weather is good up there. I have been trying to come up with a plan for holiday dinners so that i know what I'm making and I know that I make the right choices food wise and not go overboard. If I don't cook it I can't gorge on it!

Well ladies I'm off to clean the house. Hope everyone has a good day! Talk to ya later.
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote