Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-07-2005, 05:31 AM   #1  
I CAN DO THIS

Default Monday Chat ~ November 7th

Good Morning Ladies..

How was everyone weekend?

Just stopping in to say hi before work.

Hope everyone has a good Monday
Will probably be back later to post.

/hugs
Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 07:12 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Hi Ladies and Lurkers

Have a wonderful day and remember today's a good day to start over

HUGS
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 08:02 AM   #3  
Pending Email Confirmation

I hope everyone enjoyed there weekends! Mine was quiet but good!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 09:41 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Ladies
I feel great today (The Wonders a hot shower can do!) We did alot of Moving this weekend and DH built a train table and a desk from scratch
It's day 1 back OP for me South Beach DEFCON LEVEL 1 Killin Cravings Left and RIght!
I'm going to restart the menu thread to keep me on the up and up
Back to work.
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 10:08 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!
~very busy weekend~
niece's wedding was really nice and our boys looked so nice in their tuxes.
Kier - thanks so much for starting up the daily food log. I've been thinking about doing that but I just haven't had the time - it's a great idea!
hope everybody has a great day!
hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 10:17 AM   #6  
Miles

S/C/G: 176/168/135

Height: 5'4"

Mornin ladies

Quite the weekend for me, the boyfriend proposed on Saturday! Let's just say we both have a little added motivation now to get in shape. I am just enjoying the moment now and trying to think of clever ways to show off the ring at work.

Hope everyone is doing well, Monday is indeed a day to start over
blues4miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 10:47 AM   #7  

Congrats Blues4smiles
Old 11-07-2005, 11:17 AM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Blues WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Wedding stuff! I was wedding girl last year
we want all the details!
whats your ring like?
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 12:39 PM   #9  
Miles

Well, let's see...details...

We went hiking on Saturday morning, which we had done the Saturday prior as well. And we stopped at this bench that we had stopped at last week that overlooks a dam and it's really beautiful and everything. And he knelt down (in the dirt even) and asked me! Of course I cried and said yes We went out later that night for dinner as well. Ring is .75 carat diamond, with beautiful little baguettes on the side or however you spell. What can I say, I am one lucky lady He has told me that his part is done, and now it is completely up to me to plan the wedding. I am a little at a loss, but considering December 06 for a wedding and debating lots of ideas for it. So guess that is that.

But enough chit-chat about myself, how is everyone? Eating well? Exercising? Taking time to enjoy the little things? And the big ones?
Old 11-07-2005, 01:14 PM   #10  

Exclamation Update on Marble

Hi Ladies,

I just realized a post a wrote over a week ago didn't "take" - maybe I hit the wrong button and logged off instead of posting. Anyway, I had posted to let you know that Marbleflys had not deserted you all, but was in fact at home trying to recover from a nasty fall. Tuesday before last, she was in a parking garage, her heel sank into some foam covering an expansion joint, and she did a face plant. Nose broken in two places (already surgically repaired), broken humerus, lawsuit pending. She hasn't been at work, so hasn't had internet access, but did pick up her emails which is how I found out about her plight. (We both post on another thread.)

Anyway, she's bored and sore and still pretty much out of commission. Again, my apologies, as she had asked me to let you all know what was up and I unintentionally blew that one. I should have known something had gone wrong when there was no reaction to my invisible post... She may be dropping into her office on Monday and will be checking her messages and reviewing what's she's missed on the threads.
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 01:56 PM   #11  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning everyone.

Miles, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Arey ou saying that you have a month to plan the wedding? Woo-wee.

Marble, take care of yourself. We miss you!

It's snowing here today. Although technically it is beautiful, I hate it. It's only the beginning of November. Yikes!!! What will January bring?

I did good on the food yesterday and today I need to find some sort of exercise. I don't like walking in the snow or rain and that's what it's been doing the last few days. So I think I might walk in the snow (yuck) or ride the exercycle (double yuck).

Take care everyone.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 02:24 PM   #12  
Miles

Thanks Marie, I mean December 2006 though I guess now for a year you ladies are going to have to put up with 90% wedding talk from me, heh heh.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:48 PM   #13  

hey carla!
thanks for the update!
but I did see the post you are talking about. I don't have time to go back and look and I don't remember what day of the week that was on - but I do know I saw it and I posted a messge back to you thanking you for the update and asking you to let Marbleflys know that we miss her and that I'm praying for her.
thanks again!

Hey Marie - I can barely even imagine snow. It is pretty warm here today, but we are suppose to have a cool front later in the week I don't think that I would like walking in snow or rain either - was wondering if you have ever tried Leslie Sansone's walking videos? you could do them inside when it is snowing?

hugs,
cathy
Old 11-07-2005, 03:13 PM   #14  

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone
Congratulations Blues, thats wonderfull news.
Marbles, hope you feel better soon.
Hi to everyone else, sounds like everyone was busy.
Had a nice weekend. It didn't snow as much as I expected, but it seems to be sticking. At least the roads are clear. Hubby was home on Sunday so was able to winterize the lawn mower and put the bikes away and get the snowblower out and ready and the shovel by the back door, so we are now a little prepared. Next will be putting in the christmas lights along the driveway so I can back out!
Anyway at least the sun is out and its pretty outside and I got my walk in this am, so all is good here.
Take care all,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote