Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 07-28-2005, 03:23 PM   #1  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Default bye bye

Just wanted to say bye to everyone here. Elijah has pretty much been weaned. I nurse maybe once a day.. 2 times at the most. Yes, I'm disappointed. However, I do believe I tried my best. I had issues thrown at me.. low baby weight, and Eli's tongue being tied when he was born. Those things did not help. I did last much longer then my dd - I gave up with her after just a week.

All the best to all the pregnant and nursing moms!
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 04:25 PM   #2  

I'm sorry nursing didn't go well. I wish it was something we could be more prepared for. My Kate had a bad latch and jaundice, so it took a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to get through the first two weeks. I wish you luck with your baby! Relax and enjoy while he's so little. I don't know where my little baby went, she turned into a big girl in just 4 months!
She-Mullett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:24 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Dana, BIG CONGRATS to you for sticking it out as long as you did! You lasted 5 months!! That's awesome compared to the moms out there who don't even try! I nursed my first son for a year, and intended to do so with my second also, but he had other plans. We lasted about 5 1/2 months.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 04:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Dana. There's no need to beat yourself up over it. You did your best and you gave your son 5 months. Look how long you made it despite all the problems.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 01:55 PM   #5  
Mom2ThreeCuties!

S/C/G: 260/252/140

Height: 5'5

Charbar, like you said, you know you did your best. That's all you can do! Congratulations on what you accomplished.
HoosierHeather is offline   Reply With Quote