Old 07-18-2005, 09:31 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Monday Chat 7/18

Well, did ok on Saturday until mom brought out the cherry torte. ARGH!! Well, at least I was OP otherwise. So THAT is a success. Now to make sure to STAY OP!!! I've got to find my jump rope!! lol. Been doing the leg exercises in the pool so that should count also!! It's a start!
Hope you all had a great weekend!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 09:58 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Morning Brenda and all to come or lurk!
Back to reality! Vacation was great and i would go again in a second!

I am getting ready to go to NY this week to visit family. I hate to drive the 4 hours but o will have to do it.

DH wiped my computer while I was gone so I am working on reinstalling my programs and getting my e mail back together.

Anyway, off to do a few Me things today while the kids are hanging with dad.

-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:09 PM   #3  
Wanna Be a Loser

S/C/G: 221/206/155

Well, I haven't gotten completely back on track yet (it's so hard!), but I am getting there! I'm never going on vacation again! It screwed me up!
I had to work all weekend and it was literally the nastiest, crappiest weekend I have ever had (I am a night-shift CNA at the hospital). I am so tired today, but my daughter let me have a decent nap this morning!
We lost my daughter's glasses, so I am trying to figure out how to deal with that. She is almost 8 months old, but needs glasses already. She hasn't even had them but 3 or 4 weeks, and of course the warranty covers everything except loss.

Is there such a thing as a low-carb pot pie? I am really craving a homemade pot pie, but want to get back on track. I tried one of the eggplant parmesan recipes in the recipe forum and it was great! My mom loved it, too, and she's not on low-carb! She photocopied the recipe and took it home with her
jokemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 03:52 PM   #4  

jokemo: I think as log as you make it without the top crust you should be able to do it low carb...if you have to make a sauce or gravy for it just don't add any corn starch or flour...use cream If it calls for potatoes just use califlower...not one of my favorites but I know the rest of the gang here use it.

Good luck

Hey Brenda and L
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote