Support Groups - Get Over The Hump Crew!! ~ Let The Pounds Go!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Hey all! TGIF - I thought it would never get here! I'm just hoping the day goes by fast so we can get the weekend started! :cool:

RockerChick
06-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Yo VIVA~GIRL! I 2nd that TGIF!! I can't wait to get out of here today....am stuck here til at least 6pm.....but hopefully I'll get out sooner!

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 11:00 AM
I hear some alcoholic beverages calling! :devil:

RockerChick
06-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Me too! :devil: :devil: :devil: LOL....

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 11:21 AM
man, that stinks that I'm on-call this week - I'd totally love to go out boozin'! LMAO

RockerChick
06-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Well, looks like I'll be boozin' all weekend starting tonite! Just got a call from someone that has two FREE tix to the Don Henley/Stevie Nicks concert tonite and she wants someone to go w/her....if her hubby can't then I will! Then I'm going to a wedding/reception tomorrow and out to lunch on Sunday. The alcohol will be flowing! :devil: :devil: :devil:

LOL! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

RockerChick
06-03-2005, 12:57 PM
I'm now concert-bound! WOOHOO! :cb:

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 01:45 PM
YAY!! Should be fun. Where is the concert?

Sorry...been working! BLAH.

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 01:46 PM
and where did you get these other smileys?! :(

RockerChick
06-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Have no idea where the concert is :?: ...at the WAC I'm guessing--I'm meeting her at her house and she's driving!

When you reply and the smilies are in that box to the left, look at the very bottom and where it says MORE, clink on it! :dizzy:

I was wondering where you were...was beginning to think I'd be talking to myself all day! :lol:

RockerChick
06-03-2005, 01:50 PM
LOL...I mean box to the RIGHT---not left! HAH! :devil:

SPILLIE
06-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Hey Chickies,

Just wanted to say: I'm here so GET OVER IT!!! I woke up with a major migraine and sinus problems going on over here. So I actually ended up staying home. Not to bad though, it's raining out so I don't feel like I'm stuck in bed with the sun shining.

BRB

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 01:53 PM
:bravo: She finally made it and decided to grace us with her presence! Sick? Yeah right...Yesterday afternoon someone said they may be calling out today...coincidence? I think not! :judge:

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 01:54 PM
She's probably at home :corn: and sleeping in the :rain:

SPILLIE
06-03-2005, 01:56 PM
That's the sad part about it. I should have never said that and just said I was taking off. Now I am being punished and really am sick. Do you really think that I would be on the computer if I weren't sick. I THINK NOT!!!

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Someone said you were bad and that you used your real name on that OTHER thread yesterday... tsk tsk!

RockerChick
06-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Well-well-well...look who decided to show up? :devil: Guess we know where we stand on the list VIVA...she came here LAST and went to the OTHER places first! Humph! :nono:

LOL...I do hope you feel better SPILLIE...I woke up with a banger too and am hoping it gets better before I go out tonite!

SPILLIE
06-03-2005, 02:14 PM
:censored: I'm really going to hold myself back from you two. My :headache: is just to strong to be fighting today. But you guys wait till I feel :cool: again

RockerChick
06-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah, ok SPILLIE...whatever you say! :lol:

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Hope you feel better SPILLIE!

Have an awesome time tonight ROCKER! :devil: - Don't go too :dizzy:

:lol:

I'm trying to finish up here so I can go home! :smug:

SPILLIE
06-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Well have fun CHICK :dance: do it up for all of us. I hope you feel better too. As for you VIVA go home and enjoy your weekend. Don't get too :crazy: I'm feeling really :faint: and :?: so I'm going back to bed. So much for doing my nails and a pedicure. Oh well, and to think tomorrow I have to work at the store.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GALS.

RockerChick
06-03-2005, 04:15 PM
You too SPILLIE....maybe you can treat yourself next week for that manicure/pedicure. I am next Sat...have to get all BEAUTIFIED for DH's show! ;)

VIVA: I'll try an not act up tonite....he-he-he but maybe you better watch the 11 o'clock news just in case! :devil: :devil: :devil:

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 04:33 PM
:balloons: Have a great weekend SPILLIE - and a :hb: on Sunday!! I hope you get nice :gift: and maybe a few :grouphug: !!! You'll know what it feels like to be me, and be a :queen: for a day. LMAO!

And I hope you get a :goodscale

ROCKER: Don't drink too much or you'll see :stars: - if you need help or a ride home be sure to :callme: - Have some :censored: fun for all of us!

VIVA~GIRL
06-03-2005, 11:37 PM
so while ROCKER was out partying and SPILLIE was probably watching movies...I WAS AT WORK! WTF? I'm on call and I got called...ugh. Just got home a little bit ago. GOT NOTHING DONE this evening that I wanted to...stupid work. :mad:
Thank god I didn't go out anywhere though...there was someplace I wanted to go, but decided it'd be best if I didn't... :o

VIVA~GIRL
06-06-2005, 10:08 AM
:wave: Good morning CHICKIES!

:yawn: Wake up!!!!

Drink your :coffee: and lets get this party started!

SPILLIE...I hope your birthday was fabulous! :woo:

ROCKER...I hope you had a great time :dancer: at the concert!

I'll be back... :coffee2:

SPILLIE
06-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Good Morning Chickies,

I hope everyone had a wonderful :cheer: weekend. I had so much fun at the :jig: and with my :love: ones. I felt like I was :queen: for a day.

CHICKIE, did you go :dancer: and were you being a little :devil:ish this weekend?

VIVA~GIRL so sorry you had to :comp: Friday night. Doesn't sound fun at all, but at least it wasn't at 3:00 in the morning. You would have been seeing :stars: then.

VIVA~GIRL
06-06-2005, 12:36 PM
OK...I'm baaaaaaaack! Where's ROCKER? Is she still :yawn: ?!

:D

RockerChick
06-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Hi VIVA and SPILLIE!

Not a good day today....total flipping mess here at my building. Called the caterer and gave him the what for and told him I have serious doubts about EVER letting his company onto either one of my properties EVER again. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Suffice it to say that I probably won't be able to move tomorrow...spent 2 hours sorting thru my tables and the rented tables...lifting all by myself.

I'm really mad right now...and am totally soaked from sweating (I know, TMI). The inside is now done and when I get back I have to do the outside.

Will fill you in about my weekend later.....I hope to get back on today but will have to see how it goes here.

Have a good one ladies...hope yours is going better than mine!

SPILLIE
06-06-2005, 02:28 PM
HELLO CHICKIES,

For a minute there I thought I really killed the thread!!

I'm dying to find out what you did at the concert this weekend, CHICKIE. I know it was fun, but just how :devil: ish were you.

And as for you VIVA, where the heck did you go. I felt so :( and felt like :cry: ing, because you left me all alone.

Just got back from lunch...had a big salad with light ranch dressing. Saving my pts for dinner. :hungry: I plan on having a big dinner... ;)

VIVA~GIRL
06-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Sorry - this work was occupying me. Then during my lunch I was trying to figure out where I'm going to go to buy my Dad's PS2 that I'm getting him for Father's Day... :cbg:

SPILLIE
06-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Nice excuse VIVA, at least I can accept CHICKIE being busy, she always is...but you I cannot believe!!

VIVA~GIRL
06-06-2005, 03:14 PM
I hope that the storms hold off!

I'm ready to go home! Don't feel like being here anymore.

:dizzy:

SPILLIE
06-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Storm?!? What storm? I didn't hear anything about no storm.

VIVA~GIRL
06-06-2005, 03:40 PM
I just saw on wpvi.com that a thunderstorm is possible! :rain:

SPILLIE
06-06-2005, 03:53 PM
NOOOOOOO!!! :mad: :tantrum: :censored:
I won't stand for it. I like the :sunny:

RockerChick
06-06-2005, 04:02 PM
I heard that too VIVA when I went home to grab a quick bite for lunch. A ticker came across the bottom of the tv screen! :rain:

I'm telling you girls I can hardly move right now....my back is killing me! :( I'm totally exhausted from all this today and I'm still not finished but I think I'll have to stop b/c I'm in pain right now. :stress:

I wanted to go to the gym after work but now I don't know if I'll be able. I'm trying so hard then come in to find this mess. GRRRRRRRR :mad:

Why-why-why does this happen to me???? I finally get myself back in gear with WW and now this. At least I've been 100% totally OP so far today and I do feel good about that.

SPILLIE
06-06-2005, 05:32 PM
CHICKIE, with all the moving around you did today and cleaning, you definitely got a few good AP's in.

Question: Yesterday at the zoo, we walked almost the whole time we were there. From 11:00am to 4:00pm. Even though it is not a real walking situation straight on...how would you count for AP's? :)

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 08:33 AM
:yawn: Good morning CHICKIES. :cp: Wake up! Oh man, did we get some BAD storms last night! OMG! I was driving home and it was SO hard to see. A 10 minute trip took me at least 30 minutes. The lightening was worse than a fireworks show! So then I got home and checked my basement... :eek: there was water in there - :censored: - so I went down to make sure everything was up off the floor (I was too late for a few things) and the water just kept coming in. By the time I was done that I was so :tired: and it was still storming!

I stepped on the scale today and I was down 1.5 lbs from last week. :?: I have NO idea how because I have definitely not been OP the past week...but I'll take it. I need to get back on the wagon. :drill:

ROCKER: I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad day. I'm sending :goodvibes to you today!

SPILLIE: I'm not sure how many APs that would be...I guess you could split the time in half and calculate that? :shrug:

I wish I was on a :beach: right now!

I'll check in soon :encore:

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 09:18 AM
Good Morning Chicas,

Wow what a night. Those thunderstorms were amazing. It took me an hour to get home...it didn't help that I made a wrong turn and ended up on the turnpike instead of 76 :o .

When I got home though it was so hot in the apartment that I wanted to :faint:. But instead I turned on all the AC in the apartment and did nothing else. I would say around 10:00 I was in :cloud9: it was so :cool: in there. I ended up taking a shower and going to bed.

CHICKIE, I hope your day goes better today. Here's some :balloons: to cheer you up a little. ;)

VIVA~GIRL, :cheer: GO VIVA, GO VIVA...That is great that you had a :goodscale, you must be sending all that weight your losing my way. :lol:

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY.

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Morning my fellow chickies! :wave: I'm NOT doing any cleaning today even though the outside still needs done. I'm still stiff/sore from yesterday.

Have to take an early lunch b/c from 12-3pm this place will have the graduating class from the alternative school down the street here practicing for their graduation on Thurs. They are the most foul mouthed :censored: group of kids AND adults I've ever seen...what really gets me is the so called teachers let them get away with it! I do NOT trust :nono: any of them either! Think I'll take off around 10:30...have to go to the credit union.

I complained to my boss yesterday about the speeding over here. He tells me to call the cops and file a complaint so that's what I'm gonna do when I get back. The time's coming when someone's gonna get hurt!

The concert on Friday was great! Well, Don Henley was anyway. I didn't think too much of Stevie Nicks and neither did the person I was with so we left early. Don was awesome though...hadn't heard most of those tunes in a LONG time!

Congrats to VIVA on your loss! :dancer:

SPILLE: I'd count your day yesterday as at least 2 AP's if not more!

I haven't had :coffee2: since last Friday...I'm trying to cut back but I may cave today...maybe that's why I have a slight headache!

I agree w/you gals...the storms last night were BAD! :fr: At one point a big clap of thunder/lightening hit and it made my cordless phone ring! I had it on the table next to me too...scared me!

Well, that's about it for now I guess. Have a good one!

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Hey gals! Glad that we are all back in FULL FORCE! I hate when stupid work gets in the way of things...LOL.
ROCKER: You should be hopefully getting the DD coupons and the VIVA paper towels today! ;)
SPILLIE: The AC is so great, isn't it? I couldn't live without mine... :D

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Thanks VIVA!...I'll be on the lookout for them! LOL...I was at Walmart on Sunday and I actually bought a roll of that to try to see if it lives up to your claims! :lol:

I hate it when work gets in the way too! :mad: Don't they know we have things we must post? :dizzy:

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 10:22 AM
I just made an appointment to get my hair cut and highlighted next Friday...I'm going to get it cut shorter!! It'll be a little past my shoulders...and I'm hoping it'll be easier to manage! :)

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Please if I had to be without AC, especially at night. I would die. I can't sleep with just a fan on. I have the fan blowing even when the AC is on just to circulate the air. I even have the fan blowing in the winter to circulate air. :cool:

So sorry to hear about the kids today. Do you get to go home after they leave at three, CHICKIE.

Did you get your basement dried up, VIVA, or did you just give up and LET IT GO!! :rolleyes:

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 10:28 AM
I know that it's your hair to do with what you wish...BUT don't cut it tooooo short. :^:

Well CHICKIE, did it stand up to VIVA~GIRLS promotion. :rofl: !!

For some reason I want to eat a :mcd: egg and sausage muffin. I won't do it, but I want it. :s:

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Well, last night I had to bring one of the cat's litter boxes up to the top of the steps so that they wouldn't get paws! I didn't want them to have to carry a :rain: to go use the litter box! This morning I took it back down because I can't stand it being upstairs...and it was drying up some. The water wasn't pooling anymore near the steps which was good. I anticipate everything should be back to normal when I get home!

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Oh SPILLIE - that sounds sooooooo good right now!!

I'm not cutting it too short. It'll be a little below my shoulders. I just need it a little shorter so that it's easier to manager. Plus, it won't be as hot in the summer, ya know?

ROCKER - aren't VIVA paper towels great???!!

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 10:34 AM
I'm with ya on the AC SPILLIE! PECO just loves me this time of year! :lol: I try and go as long as I can w/o it, but I don't last long.

Unfortunatly, I don't get to leave when the kids are gone. They practice inside and out and I told the school yesterday to come inside first b/c I might have to leave right at 3 (I don't but they don't have to know that)...this way I can lock the doors right at 3 and won't have anyone lingering around and making me late when it actually is time for me to go.

Well, this Sunday is THE DAY for me and DH! Honestly, I'm not even excited...not yet anyway. I'm so exhausted from the weekend and all the junk yesterday. I've "heard" that there will be no seating, that the new album will be playuing while we walk around mingling with one another and at some point DH will arrive. :cheer: All sorts of rumors are flying around...that maybe he will be situated at one spot to answer q's and others say he may mingle if the crowd behaves...like he did before at some other event. Who knows.

I went and bought 4 disposable Kodak cameras w/zoom-800 speed film and now someone's saying that 800 speed is the wrong one to use-that that speed's for action shots and not still. Well, I used 800 speed disposable at the Soul games to take pix of Jon and they turned out ok--at least I thought so. The gal that posted it said hers came out all grainy. Now I'm not sure what to do...don't think I can return them. I'm just gonna go with it and take my chances...those things weren't cheap! (disposables are the only kind they allow).

I don't feel like being here today! :s:

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 10:35 AM
VIVA: I haven't tried them yet but it'll be sometime this week b/c my current roll is about to run out!

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 10:41 AM
I went and bought 4 disposable Kodak cameras w/zoom-800 speed film and now someone's saying that 800 speed is the wrong one to use-that that speed's for action shots and not still. Well, I used 800 speed disposable at the Soul games to take pix of Jon and they turned out ok--at least I thought so. The gal that posted it said hers came out all grainy. Now I'm not sure what to do...don't think I can return them. I'm just gonna go with it and take my chances...those things weren't cheap! (disposables are the only kind they allow).

ROCKER: I'll ask DBF about that particular speed of film because he used to work at Ritz Camera - I'll let you know what he says!

And you'll have a FABULOUS time with DH! I'm sure you'll get excited as it gets closer!!!! :)

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Well CHICKIE at least you have it under some control with the kids. As for the viva towels...I guess I'll have to check them out, but I'm a Bounty girl myself :lol:

Your cats must really love you...Imagine them not having to get their paws wet, how nice of you :love:

Okay, I'm in hungry mode today, meaning I want to :eating2: everything in sight...I can't do that, right? UGH :( I hate this feeling of always wanting to stuff myself. :mad:

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Thanks VIVA! Can't wait to hear! All the shots I took of Jon on the field when he was close and what not were with 800 speed. I first had used 400 speed and you could hardly see them (b/c of the lighting) so that's why I switched. Mine didn't turn out grainy! Let me know though...there's still time to get more (YIKES...spent a forturne on the 4 I got!) but the Zoom only comes in 800 speed.

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 10:49 AM
ROCKER: If you get the coupons and VIVA in the mail today you better do a wet AND dry test with the ones that I sent in the mail...I'm expecting a FULL REPORT tomorrow morning! :s:

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 10:50 AM
ROCKER: Where did you get the cameras at? They come packaged, right?

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 10:58 AM
SPILLIE: I'm a BOUNTY girl myself too! I will report back though with my findings! LOL! :lol:

These kids are real smacks...in a strange sorta way I kinda feel sorry for them. But that usually doesn't last long once the cussing commences! I mean really, we all do it to a point but geesh...the stuff coming out of their mouths is even a bit too much for me!

PRAY FOR NO RAIN on Thursday nite...that way the graduation will be outside and my building won't get torn up!

SPILLE: I'm in a food funk too. I brought yogurt with fresh blueberries and banana along with some Kashi crunch and I don't even feel like touching it. I didn't pack a lunch so to speak...maybe I'll stop for a salad on my way back from the credit union....I hate to make the trek up there but I must so I can have some $$$ to pay bills and for Sunday! There goes my holdiay acct. but I have to do what I have to do!

While we're on the subject...I feel like I've been in an overall funk lately. :?: So tired and not feeling like doing ANYTHING...maybe the HEAT??? I have a TON of stuff to do at my apt and haven't done squat. I haven't even planted any flowers. I wanted to plant tomatoes but I guess it's too late now.

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 11:02 AM
CHICKIES...we need to plan an outing!!!
Get together and :hungry: :hat:
WHADDYA SAY?!

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 11:10 AM
ROCKER: If you get the coupons and VIVA in the mail today you better do a wet AND dry test with the ones that I sent in the mail...I'm expecting a FULL REPORT tomorrow morning! :s:

LOL...will do! I got the cameras at Walmart...wanted a zoom b/c more than likely I'll be in the back!

Ok ladies...I'm out for a bit to go take care of business. BBL!

SPILLIE: yes an outing is in order, I agree!

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 11:23 AM
CHICKIE have a nice early lunch...an outing for this month is great.

I was thinking if you guys wouldn't mind it being on a Monday or a Friday. It's just easier for me and if it could be before the 30th...you all know that's DOOM'S DAY for me. :( Anyway, let's see what we can figure out.

VIVA maybe we can do it down by CHICKIE's area if she can think of a good place.

We might be having company on this thread so if you gals see a new name, don't be alarmed. It's only going to be our good friend M&M. Do you remember that name.

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 11:44 AM
A Friday works for me - Yo ROCKER - is Friday good for you? Let a chick know! LMAO!!! I'm good for any Friday. On the 17th I get my hair cut/highlighted but that is at 4pm so I can do something at like 7. Let me know what works for you guys? Mondays also work if Friday doesn't...it's all on ROCKER now!!! :p

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 11:57 AM
The 17th works for me just fine, I GET PAID that day so... :D

Anyway, since we have to wait for CHICKIE to get back to us... :yawn:

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't know how long it'll take for me to get my hair cut/highlighted. We'll see what the other CHICKS say!

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 12:22 PM
ROCKER: DBF responded and he said you can use that kind, but there is a very small possibility of grain. He said that 95% of disposables cameras are 800 speed. He said you shouldn't have any problems though.

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm back....did you miss me? :D Very HOT construction guy on my way back...tall, tanned, earring....oh my! :love:

VIVA: thanks for the news on the film! I'm hoping it will all work out.

ok ladies...let me check my schedule for this month and I will let you know!

I'm on hold with the police dept right now.....

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 12:49 PM
I missed you CHICKIE, but VIVA said she was happy you were gone!! :s:

I'm getting ready to go out to my drs. :cry: appt. wish me luck... :^: He is a new dr. and I don't like going to new drs. :eek: They sort of :fr: me.

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Good luck SPILLIE! Everything will be fine!!

Welcome back ROCKER!

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 02:18 PM
What did you guys have for lunch?

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 02:24 PM
ENTERTAIN ME PEOPLE

:smug:

HappiestGirl
06-07-2005, 02:38 PM
Hello everyone...

I finally found my way on here. :) Wahoo. I hope this finds you all doing well. This is a neat website. I'll have to bookmark it at home, so I can browse a little more.

I like your signatures with the weight on the bottom. How do you do that? :?: I am so clueless when it comes to this stuff.

So, I see that you all were planning for the June get together. I think Friday the 17th, would be good for me, too. I am out on a company outing on the 16th, so I won't be able to make that date. Whatever you decide is fine with me. :D

Well, I just thought I'd pop in here and see how you're all doing. I love your nicknames. They are hysterical.

Take care all... have a great day! :lol:

HappiestGirl

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Hello,

I just got back from the drs., Not bad. He took my blood though, vampire :devil:

Anyway, he did a good job and wants to see me again in two weeks. I am having leftovers from last night. hee hee. :T

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 02:44 PM
HI HAPPIESTGIRL, :wave: so glad you found us. This is a neat site. VIVA found it. You know the :crazy: one in the bunch. Anyway, I'm the one who directed you to the site. This way no more drama :yikes: couldn't stand it anymore.

:callme: if you want the scoop on what happened!!

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 02:47 PM
:wave: Welcome HappiestGirl! You stole my other name...LOL! You have to go into your Control Panel and click on Edit Signature. From there you'll see the Weight Tracker picture - click on it and you can create your own. Copy and paste the code it gives you into the part where you edit your signature. I hope that doesn't sound too confusing! :crossed:

We're waiting for ROCKER to get off her ROCKER to let us know if the 17th works...and if so, we're gonna plan something!!! :lol:

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 03:04 PM
VIVA what did you do to CHICKIE?!? She was here when I left and I come back and she's gone!! :mad: I don't trust you. You like to make so much trouble and being such a :devil:

CHICKIE, please come back and ignore VIVA :snooty: , she doesn't know how to play nice, we should get a :sumo: wrestler to sit on her...

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 03:16 PM
:sssh: and no one will get hurt! :devil:

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 03:23 PM
NOW I know for sure that you have gone :crazy: because you are doing nothing but :blah: :blah: :blah: blabbing your mouth around :rofl:

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 03:42 PM
:nono:

:angel:

:joker:

:fr:

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Hi HappiestGirl! Glad to "see" you now that I know who you are!! LOL :D

VIVA: you are too funny with your picture and all.

I had a yummy salad for lunch thankyouverymuch. Best part was seeing hunky construction guy on the way back! ;)

ICAN do the 17th but not til later in the evening...did someone mention 7pm? I have events at both places and a new supervisor on at one, so I'll have to stay fairly close. Now where to go....I HAVE NO IDEA! :?: ACK I hate deciding stuff like that! I wouldn't mind going back to the Wet Whistle..that's close for me. The food was great too....but SOMEONE needs to remember to bring her own ff ranch dressing!!!! LMAO!

WOOHOO....I'm so HAPPY right now! :cb: :cp: :dance: :dancer: As you all know...Sunday is the day I'm going to see DH at a private party. You also know that my friend didn't get a ticket....UNTIL TODAY!!! She got a call from the FC asking if she wanted to go b/c someone had cancelled! I'm so excited about this--you have no idea!

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 04:00 PM
I am getting my hair cut and highlighted on Friday the 17th at 4pm. I'm guessing it'll take 2 - 2 1/2 hours or so. So that puts me getting done there at 6:30. I may be able to get there by 7, but on a Friday it will probably take me longer so I can't promise that I'd be on time!

VIVA~GIRL
06-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Actually - my appointment may not take that long. Since I'm getting my hair cut shorter maybe he'll cut it first and then do the highlights - then it wouldn't take as long. We'll see. If it takes 2 hours I'd be good to go for 7pm. You guys could always get a table or whatever and I'll be there when I'm done - whatever works :)

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 04:12 PM
Why don't we make it 7:30 then or 8? Either way I'm good. I just can't go too far away on that day.

We can't get in the way of VIVA'S beauty time! :devil: :devil: :devil:

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Hmmm....maybe I should send out an EVITE???? :devil: :devil: LMAO!

BTW-NOT GONNA HAPPEN...NO EVITES FOR YOU! (she says in the Soup **** voice!)

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 04:33 PM
The 17th it is then since we all can make it. The Wet Whistle again is fine with me. I actually liked it there and I know that VIVA loved that salad she had, she won't stop talking about it. :p

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 04:42 PM
HA HA HA!!! The other side of the office just gave me another :hb: for me. :D I'm really special around here. :smug:

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 04:54 PM
HA HA HA!!! The other side of the office just gave me another :hb: for me. :D I'm really special around here. :smug:

OMG...now SPILLIE thinks she's special! :rofl:

17th works 4 me at the Wet Whistle....WHAT FREAKIN TIME??????...and VIVA, please remember to bring your ff ranch dressing so we don't have to go through THAT again! :lol:

HappiestGirl
06-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Okay... I think I got this to work now... Wahoo!! :D Sooner or later I would figure it out...

So, the 17th is the dinner outing... Cool... I will put it in my calendar. Hey, the Wet Whistle is fine with me. That's awesome you guys liked it so much. I am so happy to hear that. I'll pass that on to my brother. I am sure more people will be there since it's a Friday night. I don't think we could get the whole bar to ourselves again. Would be nice though.

Speaking of getting hair done, I just got mine done on Saturday. I am officially a red-head now. HA! I went for it. I just got tired of being blonde, it's my natural colour anyway, but I just wanted to go something different. My blonde still shows through a little, but it looks cool. My mum is still in Holland, but she'll hopefully be home in 2 weeks. I can't wait to see what she thinks of it. She always says that I do something dramatic when she goes away somewhere. I don't think I do, but she says I do. It's too funny.

Okay, well, I have to start closing up for the night. Ya'll have a good night. Thanks for telling me about this board. It's really neat. Maybe I can get on here more often. :dancer:

Later chickies!

HappiestGirl
06-07-2005, 04:58 PM
OOHHH!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPILLIE.... :D

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 05:04 PM
OOHHH!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPILLIE.... :D

Now SPILLIE'S really gonna think she's special! We better make a reservation on the 17th for five instead of four....we'll need the extra space for SPILLIE'S swollen head! :devil: :devil: :rofl: :devil: :devil:

HAPPIEST: tell your bro those chicken sandwhiches ROCK!

Where did VIVA go??? Hmmmm....maybe she's testing a new paper towel!!!! LMAO!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Actually I'll be going food shopping before our next outing so I can bring the 20 cal, 0 fat, 0 fiber ceasar dressing that VIVA keeps saying does not exist!! :smug:

AND AS FOR YOU CHICKIE, I knowwwwwwwww I'm SPECIAL regardless of what you say. And if we are going out on the 17th after 8:00 to a bar then I'm going to have to bring my DH with me...you all know the rules on marriage (especially latino men) :mad:

HAPPY hey what a coincident, NOT...Tell your brother we are special and would like to be seated in the middle of the bar with lots of men, OOPS, I'm married!

RockerChick
06-07-2005, 05:28 PM
LMAO @ SPILLIE!!!!! Anyway,for the SECOND TIME ALREADY: what time are we meeting??????

Ok ladies...I'm out. Time for me to go. Have a good one and play nicely while I'm gone!

SPILLIE
06-07-2005, 05:44 PM
HAVE A WONDERFUL, SAFE AND STAY COOL NIGHT CHICKIES!! :cool:

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 08:33 AM
:coffee: Good morning CHICKIES. I'm sorry I was MIA yesterday afternoon. I left work and I went home and turned on my computer and my cable modem wasn't working again! On Monday after work it wasn't working either...but it worked Monday night (during the storm, go figure). I don't know if Comcast was doing maintenance or anything. So I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening watching TV shows that I had recorded on my DVR (Fight for Fame, ****'s Kitchen, and The Scholar) and then I watched the movie Mean Girls. It was a nice, lazy rest of the day.

And as for the 17th, I'll have to see if I'm allowed out. My DBF and cats don't like me to be away for too long so I have to get their permission. I'll get back to you on that :rolleyes:

ROCKER: Did you get the coupons? ;)

HAPPIESTGIRL: Can't wait to see your hair! Hopefully mine doesn't look too bad!! Last time this guy did highlights for me you couldn't tell - I'm going to be VERY specific this time as to what I want and how crazy I want it! I don't want to be like :fr: when I look in the mirror! (SHUT UP SPILLIE)

I'm going to go read the rest of my emails but let me leave you all with this... :chockiss: - JUST DON'T EAT IT! LMAO.

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 09:38 AM
So I had a coupon for a free donut with the purchase of a beverage at DD...so I got a sourcream donut...which sounded so good at the time. I just opened the bag, took one little bite and thought to myself... :nono: - it wasn't even good...so I threw it out... :cp:

SPILLIE
06-08-2005, 09:46 AM
:wave: HOLA CHICAS,

I hope everyone had a wonderful relaxing evening. I spent mine cleaning up the whole apartment, room by room. I started out with mine and that's all I was going to do and next thing I know...the whole apartment is getting the royale treatment. I threw away 2 1/2 big trash cans full of trash. How does one collect so much s.... I don't understand. I am the type of person does throws everything away. I don't keep anything that does not matter. So how did I collect it all. Anyway, my apartment is spotless. Don't you gals love that feeling of everything sparkling and in it's place? I love it and I sat in my living room after taking a shower at around 12:30 and just kept looking around and enjoying for the moment. Remember I live with two men...I mean children. :lol: But it's done and it looks great. :smug:

VIVA did you get your cable fixed at home? And beg if you have to, but make sure your DBF and cats understand how important it is to get away from them or better yet how important it is for them to get rid of you! :rofl:

And I sincerely hope that your day CHICKIE-dee is a good one. You definitely deserve it. Have some coffee :coffee2:, relax, take it like a :snail: nice and slow.

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY!!

SPILLIE
06-08-2005, 10:01 AM
:dizzy:I'm still reeling on that news. Wow she actually :tape: her mouth. But congratulations and that NSV :cp:

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 10:18 AM
I tried the cable modem at like 6pm and it wasn't working and I didn't bother to try again after that. I just stayed on the sofa and watch the big b00b tube in the air conditioning! If it doesn't work today after work then I'll definitely call because something just isn't right! :mad:

SPILLIE: Glad to hear you got your apartment clean & spotless. It'd be even cleaner if you had used VIVA paper towels. I cleaned the closet out in my bathroom upstairs. My vanity was just getting cluttered with crap - hair products, hair dryer, etc. so I cleaned out the closet and made more room to put that junk in there. :^:

RockerChick
06-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Morning to my fellow chickies! :flow1: I caved this morning and got some :coffee:....I couldn't take it anymore. I also have a sore throat! :( ....NO WAY CAN THAT BE HAPPENING NOW--not with Sunday coming up! I cannot not believe it. It's to the point whre it's starting to hurt to swallow! ACK! BUT...when I get home I will hit the drugs and all will be right with the world again.

VIVA: I didn't get SQUAT from you in the mail yesterday! :mad: ....LOL! Congrats to you though on throwing away that donut! BTW...sour cream happens to be one of my faves when I get the donut urge!

SPILLIE: wanna come clean my place?? I'll even make you lunch and we can eat out on my little patio on the picnic table that my dad built for me! ;) I got up around 4:45 and couldn't get back to sleep so I started cleaning my kitchen!

Hi to HAPPIEST when she checks in! :wave:

Ok...gotta go do some cleaning around the patio area before it gets so stinking HOT! I might melt you know....Hah! :flame: At some point I have to go to Home Depot to get sand for the outdoor ashtray thingy.

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 10:41 AM
The sourcream donut is my favorite...but it tasted funny today...I think that is partially why I was like "WTF am I doing?!" and threw it out. I wanted to put a :bomb: in the bag/trash can, but I'm saving that in case I need to use it on anyone here (at work) later... :D

SPILLIE
06-08-2005, 10:55 AM
You know CHICKIE, I have no idea where the energy came from. But I got home and just wanted to pick up the clothes lying around my room that we use and are just too lazy to go put in the laundry hamper in the bathroom :lol:

VIVA, you're are getting on my last nerve with this VIVA towel carp. Enough already; LET IT GO AND GET OVER IT!!

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 11:21 AM
DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT DISRESPECT the VIVA paper towels! :thanks:

RockerChick
06-08-2005, 11:40 AM
DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT DISRESPECT the VIVA paper towels! :thanks:

LMAO!....like I'm scared of YOU, VIVA GIRL! :rofl: ...how 'bout it SPILLIE? :lol:

Ok, patio's all done and I have to tell you it's friggin HOT :flame: :flame: :flame: outside! WHEW! I need a cool drink! :beach:

My throat's really sore now...maybe I'll take something when I go home for lunch!

RockerChick
06-08-2005, 11:41 AM
PS) Been meaning to tell you all: I think this thing :tantrum: is too freakin funny! LMAO! :lol:

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 11:49 AM
So I just got done deciding on my Longaberger basket order...(my sister is having a book show this month) and I just spent $216 very quickly! :yikes:

RockerChick
06-08-2005, 11:56 AM
So I just got done deciding on my Longaberger basket order...(my sister is having a book show this month) and I just spent $216 very quickly! :yikes:

What was that for...different baskets to put around your place to hold the VIVA PAPER TOWELS???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 12:04 PM
What was that for...different baskets to put around your place to hold the VIVA PAPER TOWELS???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The paper towels won't fit in any of the baskets that I ordered this time...I got the Pie Basket (minus the lid) (http://www.longaberger.com/longaberger/images/products/blueribbonpie_bt_a.jpg), Vanity Basket (http://www.longaberger.com/longaberger/images/products/vanity_wb_a.jpg), and Lunch Box basket (http://www.longaberger.com/longaberger/images/products/lunchbox_a.jpg) - maybe I'll get something for the paper towels another time!

SPILLIE
06-08-2005, 12:33 PM
:)

:D

:lol:

:lol3:

:rofl:

:^: STOP, I can't take the pain in my tummy from all this laughing at VIVA.

RockerChick
06-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Ahem:

My name is SPIL-LIE
I live in PHIL-LIE
I like to eat CHIL-IE

I love to ACT
and that's a FACT
How 'bout THAT?

:devil: :lol: :devil: :lol: :devil: :lol: :devil:

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 12:55 PM
And for the record...when we go to the WW I am NOT bringing my own darn dressing! I'm going to use what they give me because that was GOOD! :s: END OF STORY!

HappiestGirl
06-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Afternoon all...

I just got done some training, so I thought I'd pop in... All the sales people are in a different training, so it will be a quiet day today... Nice and quiet... wahoo!

So, we haven't picked a time yet for the Wet Whistle... Hmmm... 8 pm, sounds good to me. Will that work for everyone else?

There was something else I had to ask and now I don't remember. :dizzy: I hate when that happens.

My cousin from Germany, who is working here in the states, is coming to visit tonight. I can't wait. He's such a riot to be around. I think he speaks better English than I do. Pretty scary thought!

Well, I hope you all are doing well today. Haven't been outside yet today, but it looks like another beautiful day. Okay... take care all... Till next time! :)

SPILLIE
06-08-2005, 01:16 PM
:wave: HI HAPPY,

Hope you have fun with your cousin tonight! Are you guys going anywhere or just staying in?

VIVA, GET OVER IT AND LET IT GO ALREADY!!!

You really missed your calling, CHICKIE, you really need to reconsider what you do for a living!! :dz:

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Hi Happiest!!

I just got done my lunch (leftovers from Monday night's dinner) and I still feel the need to eat something...like ice cream!!

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 02:42 PM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

SPILLIE
06-08-2005, 03:07 PM
:rolleyes: You need a life!!

RockerChick
06-08-2005, 03:15 PM
:rolleyes: You need a life!!

Are you gonna take that VIVA????? :devil: :devil: :devil:

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 03:16 PM
STOP talking about yourself like that, SPILLIE!

RockerChick
06-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Ha-Ha-Ha.....SPILLIE got told by VIVA! :p

While home for lunch I check my mail
guess what was there?
I package from VIVA
I do declare!!!!!! :lol:

Thanks VIVA for my goodies....I'll report back on the towels tomorrow! :D

I also got a long awaited package from QVC...something I ordered back in late winter that kept getting put on the b/o list! (that's BACK ORDERED for all you smart alecks!...I'm talking to YOU, SPILLIE!)

Today is a great day, you will see
packages galore, all for me!

HAH! :devil: :devil: :devil:

VIVA~GIRL
06-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Good night girls! I gotta go home and change then head to my sister's house!

SPILLIE
06-08-2005, 04:16 PM
:wave: Good Night VIVA, have a nice evening!!

:dizzy: Silly girl CHICKIE...I didn't get told anything!! :smug: She knows she is the one who needs the life :kickcan: she can't be doing this all her life.

:bubbles:

RockerChick
06-08-2005, 04:24 PM
I'm really starting not to feel so good...the sneezes are more frequent and it's getting hard to swallow. I don't have a headache or chills though which is good. I'm very tired even though I slept great up unitl 4:45am. Sigh :(

THIS CANNOT HAPPEN TO ME DARN IT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I've got such a big weekend coming up! I even took some meds at lunch but so far NOTHING. All I wanna do is SLEEP :yawn: My supervisor for tonite's event called a little bit ago and will be late so I probably won't leave here til 5pm or so. She's a great person and a great supervisor so I don't mind. She doesn't do this often either. W/o her I'd be here 24/7!

Ok, stepping down of my whining box!

SPILLIE
06-08-2005, 05:29 PM
I am so :tired:. I'm ready to go home and just plop on the sofa. But I can't have to much running around to do.

WELL HAVE A SAFE AND BEAUTIFUL EVENING, STAY COOL.

TALK TO YOU TOMORROW :wave:

VIVA~GIRL
06-09-2005, 08:57 AM
Good morning all :yawn: - I woke up thinking it was Friday. I knew that would happen since yesterday felt like Thursday - what a disappointment that was when I realized it's only Thursday... :cry: I had my cup of :coffee: this morning but it certainly doesn't feel like it!

Last night when I got home from my sister's house I put a load of laundry in the washer and started to go through some stuff in my basement. It looked like someone had set off a :bomb: down there. I threw away 3 trash bags full of stuff and there's still soooo much more to do. I was getting :hot: and :tired: and I thought if I did any more I was going to :faint: - I didn't want to get a :headache:! I was so afraid to see a :mouse: down there - I've never had mice in this place but I am not a fan of basements at all! :lol3:

Oh how I wish I was at the :beach: sipping on a cold beverage after a nice :mcd:!

I'm impatiently waiting on the VIVA :woo: review from ROCKER!

:yawn:

SPILLIE
06-09-2005, 09:23 AM
:( Hello,

I can't say good morning since I spent half the night and part of the morning :cry:. It seems that Kenny has been the picked to be the kid in school that everyone just punches on and yesterday, one of the kids punched him right in the face. I'm so :mad: I don't know what to do, there is only four days left of school. Apparently this has been going on since the beginning of school. I have to call the school today and see what's going to happen to the kid that did this to him. DOES IT EVER STOP!!!

I'm so :tired: and depressed right now. I haven't even had my first :coffee: yet and I don't have the energy to even talk or finish the day. I'm so sick of it all.

Have a good day CHICKIES!

VIVA~GIRL
06-09-2005, 09:31 AM
SPILLIE: I'm so sorry to hear that K has been going through this! It makes me want to :cry: because no one should have to put up with that. I'd like to go to his school and strangle whoever it was that did it! Is he ok? I hope he didn't get hurt. Let me know if you guys need anything! SERIOUSly.

Get a cup of :coffee: and relax...try not to fall asleep on the desk.

RockerChick
06-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Good morning chickies! :wave:

SPILLIE: my heart goes out to you and K! Viva and I will take care of whomever is doing this to him! :rollpin: :rollpin: LMAO! On a serious note as a former teacher and also your friend, you need to get into that school and DEMAND some answers, even if there are only 4 days left. I cannot believe that this has been going on all year and no one from the school has alerted you to this. That is OUTRAGEOUS and completely uncalled for! :mad: :mad: :mad: Makes me mad and K isn't even my son. There is no reason :nono: in the world this should have happened let alone happened ALL FREAKIN YEAR! I'd go right to his teacher and start there....work your way up to the principal or go higher if you have to. They'll probably try and brush it off now that the school years is almost done....BUT DO NOT LET THEM SPILLIE! Remember...WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! :grouphug:

VIVA: I tried your product and I have to say I'm not completly sold on it yet...will test it out more later today! LMAO! :lol:

Well....I have to give VIVA a big THANK YOU for the DD coupons....this morning I had a iced coffee and a FREE donut! Yeah, I know...but I wanted it anyway! THANKS VIVA! :D

Hi HAPPIEST!...hope to "see" you today!

VIVA~GIRL
06-09-2005, 10:13 AM
SPILLIE - I agree with ROCKER - don't back down. I know you won't - give them heck if you have to.

ROCKER: So glad you are enjoying the coupons! There is no way I could use 3 books of them by the end of June! Did you get sourcream? :) - and as for the paper towels...you better try again! They are the greatest and work great when they are wet too! :rain: They don't rip at all. PLEASE GIVE THEM A FAIR CHANCE!

RockerChick
06-09-2005, 10:24 AM
VIVA: I was looking thru that coupon book for DD...did you know there are coupons for all summer? Some for June, some good in July and some in August! I'M IN DD HEAVEN!!!!! :lol:

VIVA~GIRL
06-09-2005, 10:28 AM
ROCKER - Nope, didn't even notice that! I guess just the one that I looked at expired June 30th!!

I was supposed to have dinner with one of my friends tonight but she just emailed me and said she's not feeling well and asked if we can postpone. Ummm, DRINKS TONIGHT ANYONE? I'm in the mood to go out someplace, darnit! lol

RockerChick
06-09-2005, 10:34 AM
ROCKER - Nope, didn't even notice that! I guess just the one that I looked at expired June 30th!!

I was supposed to have dinner with one of my friends tonight but she just emailed me and said she's not feeling well and asked if we can postpone. Ummm, DRINKS TONIGHT ANYONE? I'm in the mood to go out someplace, darnit! lol

LOL...VIVA: the June ones were on top and the others underneath! Until I noticed that I was actually planning out how I was gonna use all of them by the end of June....how many I'd have to hit in one day! :lol: :lol: :lol: What do you mean you have friends OTHER than SPILLIE and I? YOU DIDN'T ASK US IF IT WAS OK TO GO OUT TO DINNER NOW DID YOU?!?!?! :devil: :devil: :devil:

SPILLIE
06-09-2005, 10:53 AM
OMG, Give it up already!!! VIVA is not the towel for me and as you can see CHICKIE thinks they are horrible and just won't say it straight out :mad:

VIVA~GIRL
06-09-2005, 10:58 AM
I guess now this means I'll head to the mall tonight to shop for summery shirts and some sandals!!

SPILLIE
06-09-2005, 11:26 AM
I went and bought sandals for work last night. :D I bought three, one white and two black. Very nice :p

Yeah, I don't remember give permission either. HUMPH... I think I might be too busy to keep posting on this thread... :devil:

VIVA~GIRL
06-09-2005, 11:32 AM
I told you I'm in a shopping mood...I just went and bought THIS (http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=2-1/qid=1118326969/ref=sr_2_1/601-8591087-6892923?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B00008W7O9) for my kitchen...

SPILLIE
06-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Nice!

VIVA~GIRL
06-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Hmmm...have we forgotten about writing on here?!

RockerChick
06-09-2005, 12:16 PM
I told you I'm in a shopping mood...I just went and bought THIS (http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=2-1/qid=1118326969/ref=sr_2_1/601-8591087-6892923?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B00008W7O9) for my kitchen...

Very nice, VIVA! I was thinking about maybe doing a little shopping after work tonite to look for a black pocketbook to take on Sunday...and maye a different top then the one I'm planning on wearing.

VIVA~GIRL
06-09-2005, 12:21 PM
come to KOP mall :)

SPILLIE
06-09-2005, 01:26 PM
:mad: OMG, it's bad enough you're trying to turn us onto VIVA, now you want us to shop at KOP mall.

VIVA~GIRL
06-09-2005, 02:10 PM
No, I wanted her to come shopping WITH ME tonight at KOP mall!!!!!!!

SPILLIE
06-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Okay you don't have to throw a :tantrum: about it. Don't blow a :bomb: all up, just because YOU don't know how to explain yourself.

It's too :hot: out for you to get so :crazy: over a little observation I made. :cool: your jets and go to the :beach: or something and lay back. GEEEEESH!

SPILLIE
06-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Hey, where did everybody go? I just got back from lunch, I had a gardenburger that was awesome.

I am trying something just to see if I can do it. I haven't been counting pts. this week but eating things that I know will keep me in line. But the truth will be told on Saturday :crossed:

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 09:09 AM
:listen: I first must say... T G I F !!! I never thought this day would get here! :yawn: I hope everyone had a nice evening. I had dinner with my friend. The restaurant she chose to go to was closed though - it was really strange! There was a sign on the door that said "Closed - Sorry for the inconvenience" - We thought that was very odd! So instead we went to Outback since it was right there. When I got home I watched "The Cut" - I loved it because that stuff is right up my alley - it's what I went to school for! They had to design and put up a billboard at 50th & Broadway in NYC.

SPILLIE: How did last night go? :goodvibes Hopefully all went well. I didn't get a call for back-up so I'm assuming things went ok. I hope you didn't have to throw any :flame:!

ROCKER: Hope you had a good evening. Did you get any shopping done? I didn't! After dinner I was so :tired: I went home and got in the recliner! I hope you have a good day today! :grouphug:

I'll check back shortly!
Signing off,
:queen:

RockerChick
06-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Morning fellow chickies! :wave: :wave: :wave: Went to FB after work and got 2 tops...no purse though. Gonna try for that early tomorrow morning before it gets too hot :flame: and all the wackos are out. Think about some new make up too...this from someone who hates to wear it! LMAO!

Super news....DH's new album will be released on 9/20! :cheer: ....followed by a world tour! :D :D :D The album does not have a title yet....rumor has it that we might get to help name it on Sunday!!! :cb:

Running a day event today...will try and get on as much as I can! Still working on SPILLIE'S new ditty! LMAO! :devil: :devil: :devil:

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 10:05 AM
:dunno: Hmm, I wonder where SPILLIE is...I didn't catch the news last night...I hope she wasn't on there! or she could be at work :blah: someone's ear off...

RockerChick
06-10-2005, 10:27 AM
SPILLIE....come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!!! LMAO! :devil:

SPILLIE
06-10-2005, 11:16 AM
:wave: Good TGIF Morning,

So happy it's Friday it was a long week with all that has happened. My head had been :spin: all week. Finally I can sit back and drink some :coffee:.

Well it seems that the mother of the boy who has been tormenting Kenny is a single mother like me trying to do the best she can. Dad was put in jail when JoJo was 2yrs old and when he came out of jail has not been there all that much. JoJo is very aggressive and has ADD. I'm not making excuses for him nor was his mother, but this boy issues that I will never have to deal with and I thank God for this every day. But, when it was all said and done I felt sorry for this little boy who looked frightened and upset and looked like he needed to be hugged and cared for with love. I'm not saying that his mother does not give him these things, but I saw a boy who just was confused and scared. He is Kenny's height and a little thinner than kenny and when I saw him all my anger went away. I saw Kenny in this boy except that Kenny has decided to be passive and this boy is aggressive. But, when I heard his mother talking and acting I understood the boy is the reflection of his surroundings. He did though apololgize and cry and was sincere. He even told me that Kenny and him were best friends at one point, but neither could say why they drifted apart. The mother paid for the cell phone bill that her son racked up and was very apologetic and ashamed about what had happened. All in all it was an eye opener to the other way of living. I consider myself a low income struggling to get by, trying to be middle class living beyond our means. But, I have always felt that I did what I could for my child; now I know that I have done well and that my child will be fine. He is the normal child trying to make it in a crazy world.

OKAY, I know enough :dizzy: , I just needed to get that off my chest. :) I feel better thanks for :listen: I really :love: you guys.

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 11:49 AM
umm, I said this yesterday about talking on here! :doh:

SPILLIE
06-10-2005, 11:56 AM
:s: Stop trying to take credit for something that you did not say.

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Hmmm...have we forgotten about writing on here?!

Oh really, I didn't say this?!

SPILLIE
06-10-2005, 12:31 PM
you are so :dizzy:. What you need to make things up now? :crazy:

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 12:34 PM
:yawn: I didn't want to get up this morning...I was so comfy in my bed...fan blowing, AC on...but I had to come in here...blah!

RockerChick
06-10-2005, 01:00 PM
OMG....I just got back from rejoining WW. I could cry at what I weigh now but am not...instead I'm taking the bull by the horns and am going to conquer this! I knew it was bad but not that bad. A definate eye opener.

Plan on hitting the produce store on the way home and chopping everything up so I have no excuse not to eat it. Tomorrow's the day ladies!

I have to admitt I'm a bit relieved now that I've faced it.

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 01:58 PM
:bravo: I'm so proud of you ROCKER!!! You'll get back of the swing of things quickly. We're all in the same row boat - remember, we're doing this together!!! :grouphug:

SPILLIE
06-10-2005, 02:12 PM
That's great CHICKIE your not letting it get you down. I re-start tomorrow... :o

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 02:14 PM
It's POURING here! I got my water ice just in time!!

RockerChick
06-10-2005, 02:51 PM
GASP.....just put my weight tracker up! :yikes: It's all out in the open now for everyone to see....and to think I was once up to over 200 pounds lost! OMG....BUT: I'm no longer gonna dwell in the past. The time is NOW and I'm moving on! :angel:

SPILLIE
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
CHICKIE, this will help keep you honest. You'll see, it helps me. I may not be counting all my pts. but I think twice before I eat anything. :D

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 03:49 PM
I really hate when work gets in the way!

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Wow...all of the talk on here I can't get a word in!!!!!!!! :lol:

RockerChick
06-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Ok chickies....signing off. Have a great weekend! Getting ready to go...just waiting on my supervisor to give her keys for my other building for tonite! :smug:

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Good night ROCKER - have a FABULOUS time on Sunday :) ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

VIVA~GIRL
06-10-2005, 05:14 PM
So I was going to head down to DE to go get my Dad's Father's Day gift. But I talked to my friend and she wants to go with me but can't go tonight...so we're going to go on Monday. We'll go out to dinner before. Should be fun!! Now I have a free evening...yay! :D

SPILLIE
06-10-2005, 05:27 PM
CHICKIE don't go over doing it now on SUNDAY. But have lots of fun :woo: par-tay all day.

That's good VIVA, so what are you going to do now!! Besides be a little :devil:

SPILLIE
06-10-2005, 05:50 PM
HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL WEEKEND, CHICKIES!! :wave:

Try very hard to behave like :angel:, I mean I know you're not, but just try :smug:

SPILLIE
06-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Good Saturday Morning CHICAS,

I know that you gals are probably not going to see this today, but I have to put it down for everyone to see so that I have to stay committed this time. WI this morning, after two weeks of not touching the scale (which is an accomplishment for me in itself, because I weigh myself everyday) I lost 2lbs. So I'm starting to be accountable for everything that I do and eat. I am journalling again every single thing I do and eat from now on.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND, CHICAS!!

VIVA~GIRL
06-11-2005, 01:01 PM
Congrats on the loss, SPILLIE! Down 2 lbs...good for you! :bravo:

Hope you had a good Friday night. Yesterday evening around 6pm I said 'let me just sit on the sofa for a few minutes before i go and run errands' (grocery shopping, kohl's, and target) - well next thing I know I look at the clock and it's 9:30!!!! I had fallen asleep. oops. So I just went right up to bed! This morning I woke up at 7:15am and figured since I got 13 hrs of sleep that I'd just stay up and get all of my errands (except bj's) out of the way this morning. :yawn: Now I'm a bit tired...LOL. Almost time to go pick DBF up. :halfempty

Have a great weekend! Stay cool!

VIVA~GIRL
06-13-2005, 08:47 AM
First I gotta ask how ROCKER's day was yesterday?! :listen: I've been dying to hear... :cb: Oh yeah - and I love the show Blow Out! And the guy that's cute is an assistant (not a stylist like I said in the email)...I forget his name though. NOT the one that looks like a 12 yr old... :lol: Can't wait for ****'s Kitchen tonight! Not sure if I'll be home to watch it but it's set up to record!

Good morning. :wave: I can't believe it's Monday already...wtf? :mad: This just doesn't seem fair. The weekend goes by SO fast but the 5 days during the week go by so slow! Didn't really do much over the weekend. Today after work I have to go to West Chester and help my friend's Mom at her office. My friend and I were supposed to go down to DE this evening so that I could get my Dad's Father's day gift, but she forgot she had to help her Mom with the mailing. Her Mom owns her own business and she has a huge mailing to do for her biggest client. She seems pretty overwhelmed so I offered to help. :angel: So we'll be going to DE tomorrow after work...busy beginning of the week! I'll be wiped out by Wednesday... :tired:

SPILLIE: Congrats on the loss again!

HAPPIEST: Good morning if you are checking in! :wave:

I'll be checking back in shortly...

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 09:31 AM
:tantrum: Why did this day come so quickly? UGH, MONDAY!!!

GOOD MORNING CHICAS,

COME ON CHICKIE, :blah: SPILL IT.

Beautiful out today, I walked to the EL and then I walked the four blocks to the office as well, I was so good this weekend. Thank you VIVA, I am so into this right now. I am determine to get rid of this belly whatever it takes. :workout: I went to the gym first thing Saturday morning and did 30min on the StairMaster (I have to build back up to the hour I was doing before) then I did almost 45min of arms, legs, abs, thighs, and back weight strengthening. It felt great. Then I went to the laundromat and to do some grocery shopping for Sunday. Sunday I got up bright and early again and went again and did 40min on the StairMaster. Didn't have time for anything else since we were having the whole family over for an afternoon lunch. DH stayed home cooking while I went to the gym and to the supermarket to pick up last minute things. Then I got home to clean the apartment. I swept and mopped the floor all by myself this time, plus cleaned the bathroom again. By the time I hit the bed last night I was wiped out. :tired:

Are we still on for Friday? And did we ever come up with a time? I was hoping for about 7:00 like last time :^: Hope you can join us HAPPY :wave:

HAVE A GREAT DAY CHICAS, STAY :cool:

RockerChick
06-13-2005, 09:39 AM
Good morning my fellow chickies! :wave: :wave: :wave: Man oh man...this is one happy, but extremely tired chickie reporting in! OMG, OMG, OMG....what a day yesterday! :D Totally awesome and very worth it. I'll just run down the brief version and fill you all in on Fri nite! (would take too much time to type!)

We got there and in line around 1:15....stood in the blazing heat and by the time we got tru security it was almost 3pm (doors opened at 2pm). Needless to say, I was MELTING! LOL! Anyway...awesome club...played songs from the new album (totally ROCKED) mixed in with some oldie but goodies. Met people I've talked to on the boards (very cool). Jon came out around 5:30 and talked wiht us for well over an hour more along the lines of 1.5 hours! He answered questions truthfully/honestly. Then, we were split in groups of 10 to get pix with him! I was on the end and some skinny biotches jumped in front so I don't know if I'm actually in it or not. Got my fan club card signed and talked to him for like a nano second.

Ladies, he was looking so hot: was wearing tight jeans and a sleaveless t-shirt, showing his muscles and tatoos! OMG I thought I'd die. He walked right passed me to going to the spot where he was answering q's. Just prior to that the girl I was with had to go to the restroom so I went along...had we stayed where we were we'd been right in front of him! ACK!...but, she was able to work her way back up and I stayed back aways....was about 10-15ft from him.

Took lots of pix....have no idea if they'll come out or not b/c of all the flashes going off at the same time. The girl I was with said she got some good ones so I'm really hoping hers turn out! She also got to ask him a question.

Overall, it was one of the most awesome times of my life--EVER. I still can't believe it happened, I really cant. I have to keep asking myself how I got so lucky! I didn't get home til around 11:40....needless to say I'm totally exhausted and can hardly move from being on my feet for almost 8+ hours!

I'm only working til noon today then I'm off til Weds (tomorrow's a paid holiday). I'm going right after I get off to see if I can get these developed! I so hope at least some of them turned out.

There's so much more to tell but I can't think straight right now! LOL...all I can say is that I had the time of my life, am very tired and sore but it was all worth it!

VIVA~GIRL
06-13-2005, 09:47 AM
I'm so happy to hear you had a GREAT time ROCKER! That's awesome. I can't wait to hear more about it and see pics! :)

SPILLIE: So glad to hear you are motivated! On Saturday night I made D***BF cheese steaks and I had a salad with ONE chicken finger cut up and FAT FREE ranch dressing. I was proud of myself!

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 09:49 AM
Wow CHICKIE, sounds like so much fun. I'm shocked that you are even at work!! :lol: I thought you would have runned off with DH and sequestered him till you got caught :rofl: I'm glad you had such a good time, can't wait to :listen: the rest on Friday.

RockerChick
06-13-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks you guys! I HAD to come in b/c on the rental companies coming to p/up their stuff....times for that are from 9am-noon. I will so be outta here at noon!

I can't stop thinking about yesterday....forget trying to get any work done this morning! You guys, this totally meant the world to me! What a blast I had.

You would be very proud of me too....when I got home last night, before I even jumped into the shower to get off the scrungies, I journaled EVERYTHING that I ate and drank....dipped majorly into my FP BUT, the point is I ate/drank it so I journaled it! :D Woohoo....that in and of itself is a major victory for me! Oh...and I walked 1.5 miles yesterday morning!

Got to see DH's bro, and parents too! DH looks like his mom and bro looks like dad....bro is much taller than DH!

VIVA~GIRL
06-13-2005, 10:17 AM
what holiday is this that you have off for? And why don't I?!

RockerChick
06-13-2005, 10:36 AM
FLAG DAY...can you believe it?

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Because CHICKIE apparently makes up her own holidays! :p

VIVA~GIRL
06-13-2005, 11:20 AM
:stress: :stress: :stress: :stress: :stress: :stress:

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 11:28 AM
If you gals have been trying to e-mail me, it's not working...hasnt' been since we got here this morning. UGH, this place is a technology company, we fix computers for the city and for the state...yet we can't get our system to work for half a day. :mad:

VIVA~GIRL
06-13-2005, 11:55 AM
If you gals have been trying to e-mail me, it's not working...hasnt' been since we got here this morning. UGH, this place is a technology company, we fix computers for the city and for the state...yet we can't get our system to work for half a day. :mad:

Nope, we haven't...but thanks anyways! :devil:

RockerChick
06-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Nope, we haven't...but thanks anyways! :devil:

LMAO...good one VIVA! :devil: :devil: :devil:

HappiestGirl
06-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Hello fellow chickies...

I hope this finds you all doing well. I just read through all the posts and didn't get interrupted once. NICE! Now let's hope I can get through this post and not get interrupted...

ROCKER: I LOVED reading your story. That is just totally awesome in what happened. I am so glad to hear you went and that you had such a great time. I can't wait to hear more about it on Friday and to see the pictures.

My weekend was uneventful. Nothing too exciting here. Went to spend time with my grandfather yesterday. When it rains, it pours. Seems as though the doctor is saying that Poppy has a few days to a couple of weeks to live. I've NEVER heard the doctor say that before. It's strange, because Poppy was talkative yesterday and he seemed perfectly fine to me. VERY Strange for the doctor to say that. My other grandfather, Opa, who lives in Holland is scheduled for surgery on Thursday. That is for his anuersym. Let's hope and pray he makes it through okay.

Other than that, I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon at 1pm. It's for a job within Sprint, so I would stay in this office, but it would be a different poistion. It's for a Sales Implementation Specialist. It's hard to explain what that is, but it's a good job and more money, too. So, k eep your fingers crossed that all goes well with that. I am a little nervous, but I have to get this job. If I don't get it, I seriously have to look elsewhere. I am not happy here, but I think it's just the position I hold now I am not happy with. If I could have a different job and still work for Sprint, I'd be happy. So, we'll see what happens.

Other than that, I am available on Friday to meet up with you guys. I am looking forward to seeing you all again. Did you come up with a time yet? Just let me know and I'll be there.

Okay, I better get going now. Not once did I get interrupted, wahoo, that's a first, but I better go. Ya'll have a great day... I'll try and check in here later on! See ya!!

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 12:25 PM
:censored: :p :p :p :p :p

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 12:31 PM
HAPPY, I'm am so :sorry: to hear about your Poppy. :grouphug: I'll be praying for both your grandfathers. Hang in there and if there is anything that I can do for you please let me know. :(

We haven't decided on a time for Friday, but I'm hoping :D we can meet around 7:00 like last time. I hope that time is good for all.

RockerChick
06-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Hi HAPPIEST! 7pm on Friday works for me....

Ok, I'm getting ready to go...getting a banger headache too. Gonna make a salad for lunch...wish I had some ff RANCH dressing :devil: , or some of SPILLIE'S 0 pt dressing! :devil: :devil:

Have a good one..catch you all on Weds!

VIVA~GIRL
06-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Hello HAPPIEST. So sorry to hear about your Grandfathers. Best of luck to both of them. :grouphug: - and good luck on your job intereview! :goodvibes

7pm is fine with me for Friday. If I'm not there right away get a table and I'll be along shortly after. I'm not sure how long my appt will be but I'll try my hardest to get there as close to 7pm as possible! :^:

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 02:31 PM
:spin: Hey where everybody go!! I know CHICKIE is gone for the day and tomorrow, but where is HAPPY and VIVA!! :( A person goes to lunch and comes back to a lonely place. Still OP today.

breakfast
4 ff chocolate chip biscotti's 2pts
1/3 cup ff milk w/coffee .5pts

lunch
1 cp sancocho (don't ask) 8pts :T
1/2 cp white rice 2pts.

total 12.5pts
still have 11.5pts

I need every bit for dinner, since I can't go to the gym tonight. I have a Rosary that I need to go to for a cousin of mine that killed himself last week.

VIVA~GIRL
06-13-2005, 02:39 PM
i'm here...sorry was busy with other stuff...

breakfast:
coffee (1)
yogurt (4) (picked up the wrong kind :( )

lunch:
banana (2)

total: 7
left for dinner: 15

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 03:43 PM
I :dunno: but a :cb: is not lunch, :nono: it really isn't.

VIVA~GIRL
06-13-2005, 03:52 PM
I'm having a Teddy Grahams snack pack now...

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 04:06 PM
UGH!! one of my co-workers just brought me a bag of BBQ and Honey Fritos. Those are my favorite along with the Ranch ones. But, I took the bag and put it in the cabinet that locks. :lol:

Wow, teddy grahams...you have been eating so nutritious today!! :smug:

HappiestGirl
06-13-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate it. I'll keep you posted if anything happens.

I have to make this short, but I will see you all at 7pm on Friday night. I will try and get there early and get us a table like last time.

SPILLIE: I am sorry about your cousin. How trageic. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Okay, my boss needs me, gotta go... See ya tomorrow, hopefully. I'll let ya'll know how my interview goes... WAHOO!!! Keeping my fingers crossed...

Okay, I really gotta go! See ya!!!

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 05:38 PM
:goodvibes for you HAPPY. I'll be keeping my :crossed: that you get the position you want, so that you can be HAPPY :D

SPILLIE
06-13-2005, 05:50 PM
:bubbles: :bubbles:

It's almost 5:00 and time to go home, YAY!!!

:cheer:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL EVENING!!!

VIVA~GIRL
06-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Good morning. :wave: Looks like it's just 3 of us today since ROCKER has decided that she wants to take a paid vacation day like the rest of her company...what's up with that? :lol: So I left work around 3pm yesterday and went home to change my clothes. I then ran out the door to head to West Chester to my friend's Mom's office to help her with a huge project that needs done by tomorrow morning. We had to put a frisbee, key ring, and this other thing in a bag, get the air out of the bag, tie the bag and package them in boxes. Doesn't sound bad, does it? Well there are 3,000 to do!!!! We got 2,000 done and I left at 9pm. We worked so hard from 4-9. My back hurts from standing the whole time! I got home after 9:30 and I wanted to fall over! :tired: I'm glad that I went though because I know that I was a big help. (Someone appreciates me!!!!)

Weigh-in was this morning...I was a bit scared since I haven't really been OP and counting points, etc. Today is my fresh start - but I was down 3 lbs!!! :) I have no idea how - and you know what? I'm not going to ask questions! I'm gonna take it and run with it! So I am officially 5 lbs from my WW goal weight...and 12 lbs from my lowest weight ever...I guess there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hope everyone has a great day...try to stay cool and stay out of the :flow2: or you might :flame:

SPILLIE
06-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Good Morning CHICAS, :yawn:

GO VIVA, WOW, 3 lbs., that is great. Congratulations!! :goodscale

You are appreciated, just that we don't say it all the time. Stop being such a :bb: and wanting attention all the time. :lol:

Well, I am so disgusted with myself. I did so well over the weekend and then last night I blew it. I told you gals that I was going to a Rosary. That is where you go and pray for the soul of the deceased. Well afterward everyone gathers around and eats. They had so much food. I thought I was being good by staying away from the cakes and candy and ate the low pt foods. Well I was wrong. By the time I got home and ran the food through the tracker...

Dinner
1 1/2 Italian Meatballs with Sauce 2pts
1 oz spaghetti with marinara sauce 1pt
1/2 cup cooked white rice 2pts (this was at home with DH) UGH
1 cup arroz con gandules 8pts
1/2 cup homemade potato salad 7pts
1/2 pasteles 2.5pts
Subtotal 22.5pts :fr:
Snack (at work)
1 Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs Honey Graham 2pts
1/8 oz M & M's Candy .5pts
Subtotal 2.5pts
Total Food POINTS values used for the day 37.5pts
Food POINTS Balance over (-) -13.5 :eek:

I only have 21.5 FP's left for the week and my week ends Friday. UGH. :cry:

On a good note, I'm going walking with MS tonight...so I'm HAPPY! :D

VIVA~GIRL
06-14-2005, 10:01 AM
Hey! At least you journaled everything that you ate!! You'll be fine the rest of the week - you weren't using all of your flex before, were you?

My buffet for my kitchen shipped yesterday...I'm hoping that it comes tomorrow so I can start putting it together!

SPILLIE
06-14-2005, 10:10 AM
When I was doing this before and losing, I never touched my FP's...I always had enough AP's to cover it all. So, I'm hoping that this will not damage my first week back OP. :(

VIVA~GIRL
06-14-2005, 10:53 AM
:headache:

SPILLIE
06-14-2005, 11:03 AM
:?:

RockerChick
06-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Good morning to my favorite chickies! LMAO.... :devil: Anyway....you guys know I can't go a day w/o reporting in!!! I know you missed me too! :s:

Anyway...got up early this morning and did 1.5 miles on the track, then went to the gym and did 35 min. on the eliptical followed by my strength training! WOOHOO!!!!! Before heading home I went to the store then to Wawa for a veggie sub. Decided to go to the library so I could get on line! I sure do miss not having this at home! Then again if I did, I probably wouldn't sleep!

Congrats to VIVA on her 3# loss! And SPILLIE, no worries about last night...you have it all under control! If it makes you feel any better I out did myself with points on Sunday and only have 11 Flex left for the week. Included was a slice of pizza and McDonalds!....BUT the major thing for me was that I wrote it all down and counted all the points--each and every last one of them! Needless to say, I'll be earling as many AP's as I can! My new week doesn't start til Sat!

Well, I have to go....have a good one and I'll "see" you all tomorrow!

VIVA~GIRL
06-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey ROCKER! So glad to see you stopped by on your day off! I'm glad you're having a good day. I bet it felt great to wake up and NOT have to go to work! I don't know what that feels like...LOL.

SPILLIE: I agree with ROCKER...you'll be good to go this week! You know what you need to do and you're willing to work for it!

:grouphug:

VIVA~GIRL
06-14-2005, 12:35 PM
So it's "Hot Dog Day" here at work and my boss gave us all certificates for 2 hot dogs, chips, a dessert and a soda...I declined it. I'll be having my salad for lunch...

SPILLIE
06-14-2005, 12:44 PM
CHICKIE, awesome :workout:. Doesn't it feel great? We won't mention the :mcd: and the :jeno: on Sunday, we all know how :hyper: you were to see your DH up close and personal. :lol3:

I'm OVER IT and I'm LETTING IT GO!! I just had to get it out of my system and vent a little :mad: I journalled it all and now I'm moving on. :smug:

SPILLIE
06-14-2005, 12:46 PM
:encore: :bravo: :cheers: :woo: for VIVA.

VIVA~GIRL
06-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Do you like tuna salad sandwiches? I put a dash of old bay in mine and it's so yummy!!!

SPILLIE
06-14-2005, 02:21 PM
Never thought of doing that, sounds good. I just had a chicken salad on kaiser for lunch.

Breakfast
3 ff biscotti's 1.5pts
1/3 cp skim milk w/coffee .5pts

Lunch
2/3 cp chicken salad 7pts
kaiser roll 2pts
fritos original corn chips 4pts.
pc small chocolate square 1pt

total 16pts. left with 8pts for dinner which hopefully will be a salad :^:

VIVA~GIRL
06-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Breakfast:
:coffee: (1)
Yogurt (2)
:cb: (2)

Total: 5

Lunch:
Salad (1)
1/2 tuna sandwich (lite wheat bread) (1.5)

Total: 2.5

Total for breakfast & lunch: 7.5
14.5 left for dinner

VIVA~GIRL
06-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Good night. Gotta go home and change and head to DE!

Talk to you tomorrow!

Have fun...call me on my cell if there's any gossip ;)

SPILLIE
06-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Good Night, have a safe trip down to DE. Believe me I will be calling you and CHICKIE on three way. :lol:

VIVA~GIRL
06-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Umm, I didn't get a call :(

I have 3-way...we should utilize it sometime :)

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 08:51 AM
That's because nothing happened!! :dz:

GET OVER IT and LET IT GO!!!!! :rolleyes:

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 09:02 AM
No!!!!!!!!

:mad: :( :?: :p

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 09:12 AM
Why you childish little.... :devil:

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 09:14 AM
Good morning. Happy Hump Day - although I really wish it was Friday. Last night I left here and went home to change then headed down to my friend's Mom's office. We then headed to DE. We ate dinner and then did lots of shopping. I got everything I went for...and then some!

I got home and I started cleaning out one of my closets. I found clothes I forgot I had! I need to go and get more hangers though...I'm in dire need of them.

My buffet/hutch should be coming today - it's out for delivery!!! So I know what I'll be doing tonight!

Stay cool!

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 09:25 AM
:wave: Good Morning CHICAS,

Last night I couldn't sleep at all, I kept tossing and turning and I just couldn't get comfortable. Around 4:00am I got up to go to the bathroom and had a tremendous pain on the left side of my chest, I thought I would have to go to the hospital...but I took two advils and layed back down and it seems to have gone away a little. I still feel I :dunno: out of sorts, but I'm here at work. We'll see how it goes.

The rest of my points yesterday were.
Evening
1/2 tbsp thousand island fat free dressing, .5 pts
1 cup cooked white rice 4pts
Sauce for the rice 3pts (I gave it this much, but it may not be)
Subtotal 7.5pts

Snack
1 tastykake sensables choco choco chip 2pts
1 oz Fritos Original Corn Chips 4pts
2 small pc of chocolate 2pts
Subtotal 8pts

Total Food POINTS used 26.5
Food POINTS Balance over -2.5
Exercise
90 min walking 5pts

HappiestGirl
06-15-2005, 09:48 AM
Hello chickies...

I'm sorry I couldn't get on yesterday... It was a crazy day and then I had my interview at 1pm... My stomach is a bunch of nerves right now. That interview was the most intense interview I've ever been on. Thank god it was a phone interview, because I don't think I would have been able to handle it if it were in person. The questions he asked really pertained to a sales person, but I put them to best ability and answered them as best as I could. I will know by Friday if I get the job or not. I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get it. I gave it my all and that's all I could do. Thinking positive thoughts... :crossed:

I hope you all are doing well. Forgive me, but I didn't get the chance to look at the time we are meeting up on Friday. I won't be in the office tomorrow, as one of the groups I am an Admin for, we have a group outing. So, I won't be able to check in. So, if you could let me know what time we decided on for Friday, I'd appreciate it.

All else is good. I'll do my best to check in later on... I may be able to read the responses, just not able to respond right away.

Thanks all... Have a good day! See ya later! ta for now!

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 09:58 AM
HI HAPPY, I'm keeping my :crossed: for you. And sending out all the :goodvibes I can. We are meeting at 7:00pm. Some of us will get there on time and then there is VIVA who will stroll in whenever she feels good and ready to join us. :p

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 10:23 AM
I gotta make sure I look presentable!! I gotta beautify myself! LOL :D

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 10:43 AM
HOPELESS!! But you can only try. :lol3:

:sorry: you set yourself up for that one!

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 10:50 AM
Bia...YOU JUST WAIT!!!!!!!!

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 11:37 AM
Hey, where is CHICKIE...she would be :lol: if she saw these comments!

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 11:40 AM
I don't know...I think she's ignoring us :dz: I couldn't blame her ignoring you...but me??? Come on now! :D

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Well, I know she is not ignoring me...I got an email from her. haha

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 12:06 PM
So did I!!! :p

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 12:27 PM
I am in the process of eating a FAT FREE CHERRY WATER ICE!!!!!! :T

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 12:41 PM
My stomach is in the process of eating its own lining...

RockerChick
06-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Hi Chickies...not having a very good day. I'm in a bad mood too. My knee really hurts and I'm in pain.... and Im wearing my brace. NOTHING has gone right so far.

My pix from Sun. didn't come out as good as I hoped....the girl I was with got some great shots but I won't get copies of hers til next week or so.

will try and check in later.

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 01:38 PM
Breakfast

Coffee (1)
Yogurt (2)

Snack

Laughing Cow Baguettes & Cheese (2)

Lunch

South Beach Turkey & Bacon Wraps (5)
Salad (1)

Total for the day = 11
Points leftover for dinner = 11

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 02:27 PM
I don't have problems posting all all :p

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 02:32 PM
breakfast
sugar 1tsp 1pt
prunes 4.5
liquid creamer 1pt

snack
1/4 cup water ice 1pt

lunch
crab cake 4pts
arroz con guandules 6pts
ham 1pt

total 18.5pts
left 5.5pts

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 02:33 PM
no one asked you if you had any problems :dizzy:

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm sure you'll say YOU DIDN'T ASK, but I'm gonna say it anyway! Umm, I'm not sure if your sugar is the same as my sugar...but the sugar I use is 15 calories for 1 teaspoon...so I don't know if you'd really have to count the sugar if you are using that little of an amount? I can use 4 teaspoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of fat free creamer for 1 point...

RockerChick
06-15-2005, 02:51 PM
I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!!!! 'Nuff said. :sp:

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 02:57 PM
I had to use regular sugar today instead of my Splenda and according to the tracker for 2 tsp of sugar that is 1 pt. I used 1 tbsp of liquid french vanilla creamer which, again, according to the pt tracker is 1pt.

Okay...is there anything else you want to call me on. Geesh

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 02:58 PM
Oh and the rest of us do...LMAO :rofl:

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 03:06 PM
:nono: You will not talk to me like that!! Hey - I'm just trying to HELP YOU!!! Don't get mad at me! On my bag of sugar it says that 1 teaspoon is 15 calories! You know where you can put that points tracker!

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 03:55 PM
:doh: so 2 tsp would be 1pt. because it equals 30cal. :blah: :blah: :blah:

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 04:02 PM
breakfast
sugar 1tsp 1pt
prunes 4.5
liquid creamer 1pt

:listen: Please see above...you said you used 1 teaspoon and that is what I'm referring to!

RockerChick
06-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Ack! :stress: :stress: :stress: :stress: :stress: :stress: :stress:

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 04:32 PM
DEEP BREATH ROCKER! Just think of the good time we'll have Friday night :)

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 04:40 PM
Well, I meant two...UH SHUDDUP!!! like you never make mistakes.

VIVA~GIRL
06-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Don't let it happen again! :nono:

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 05:20 PM
:rolleyes:

RockerChick
06-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Have a good one..I'm leaving for the day. My head is pounding and my knee still hurts. Not decided yet as to whether I'll hit the track on my way home or not...depends on how I feel when I drive by it and how full it is. Sigh. don't like this funk I'm in....dang TOM! :mad: :mad: :mad:

SPILLIE
06-15-2005, 05:36 PM
Have a nice evening and hope you feel better. I'll be leaving here soon as well and heading to the gym; even though I'm not feeling well myself. I really need to go though because TOM is coming and then I won't be able to go.

HAVE A NICE AND WONDERFUL EVENING!!

VIVA~GIRL
06-16-2005, 08:51 AM
Good morning :coffee: - So :tired: this morning. I think I could fall over. Well...last night my furniture didn't come. It was like 6:45 and it hadn't arrived so I left and ran some errands. I needed more hangers and DBF needed some swim trunks so that we can swim in my parent's pool when we are there on Sunday. This morning I tracked the package and it said...

Jun 15, 2005 08:15:00 PM WEST CHESTER PA US DESTINATION SCAN

So I'm wondering if he tried to deliver it at 8:15pm last night and I wasn't home and he didn't leave it? My luck that would be the case since I got home at few minutes before 8:30... :mad: - that shouldn't be the case though since on the web site they said for standard shipping they will leave the item if you aren't home. :shrug: - I just hope it comes today!

I just got really hungry - and NOT for my yogurt! :cry:

I could go for some more :coffee2: too.

I'll check in shortly,

SPILLIE
06-16-2005, 09:21 AM
:wave: GOOD MORNING CHICAS,

Hope you all had a nice evening. I was in a bad mood last night and did nothing. I didn't even go to the gym. I feel so fat today and I know it is my own fault for not going to the gym. But I just couldn't get myself out of whatever funk I was in. Then I set my alarm clock this AM to go to the gym at 6:00 and guess what, I rolled over and snuggled with DH. Didn't help that he wouldn't let go of me anyway. :s:

Well, I'm off to get my first :coffee2: and I'm having grits for breakfast. :T

Dinner last night:
salad with ff thousand island dressing 1pt
10 Keebler Club Red-Fat Crackers 3pt
1oz boneless chicken breast 1pt
Subtotal 5

Snack
Nabisco Wheat Thin Pack 2pt
Snickers Bar 7pt (no one say anything, I'm already beating myself up)
Mini Babybel Light Cheese 1pt
Subtotal 10

AP 1pt
used 33.5pts
over used -8.5
still have 13 FP's

VIVA~GIRL
06-16-2005, 09:32 AM
The only thing I'm gonna say about the Snickers is dang, I wish I had one...sounds so good!!!!!!! :p

RockerChick
06-16-2005, 10:29 AM
Morning Chickies! Very busy day today...and starting today there are events here at the building where my office is every day thru next Weds! OMG...when will I come up for air! I'm already in a bad mood b/c of it too. UGH.

I didn't go to the gym last night either and like SPILLIE, am feeling very fat today and I don't like it. I'm really crampy too!

Oh carp...gotta run! BB!

SPILLIE
06-16-2005, 11:30 AM
:spin: Is she here yet...do I have time to say one more bad thing about her :lol:

:angel: I get blamed for everything.

VIVA~GIRL
06-16-2005, 11:59 AM
Hey SPILLIE...I'm an :angel: too...I often get blamed for stuff too.

SPILLIE
06-16-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey, just got back from lunch:

breakfast
grits 4pts
skim milk .5pt

lunch
smashed potato 2pts
green peas .5pt
yellow corn 1pt
1/2 pork chop 3pts

snack
4pc banana now & later 2pt

water so far 32oz.

total 14pts
left 10

VIVA~GIRL
06-16-2005, 02:22 PM
so listen to this... i checked the tracking on my buffet/hutch from target and it said it was delivered at 11:52am today...so my co-worker and i headed to my house at like 12:20 so that i could put it inside...it's not there!!! i came back and checked the tracking again and it said it was left on my porch...ummm, it wasn't there. i called UPS and they said i have to call the shipper. i called target and they are sending out a new one...BUT WHERE IS THE ONE THAT WAS 'DELIVERED' ???????? :mad: :?: :?: :?: :mad:

SPILLIE
06-16-2005, 02:44 PM
I deal with UPS everyday, they are responsible, not the shipper. I mean it is nice that the shipper sent out a new one, but now they will require signature and you're not home to sign...so another big mess because you'll have to go pick it up at UPS. :(