South Beach Diet - new to site

View Full Version : new to site

fxsparky@yahoo.com
01-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Just wanted to say hello. Found this site by accident with www.askjeeves.com. So I am very new to the site and to the computer. I am 45 year old mom of 3 boys 23,20,18.. Let me tell you i miss the days when i was upset that they didnt play well in the sand box with each other. now i have girlfriend issues.. All I can say is hang on for the ride.. I am married. I have been married for 4 years. My husband is 28 !!!! Talk about doing it right the 2nd time around.. I work full time for the fire dept Fire alarm operator/emt/. Just graduated Phlebotomy ( taking blood) keeping busy. Well have a great day Sparky :)

Bamiegurl
01-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Hey Sparky! Welcome to the beach! Be sure and join us in the daily chat! Watch out chicks another blood sucker! teehee Just kidding!

Ruthxxx
01-10-2005, 09:43 AM
Welcome, Sparky.
Would you like your user name changed to "FXSparky" instead of your email addy? You could end up getting spammed. Let me know.

beachgal
01-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Welcome, Sparky! Ruth is right...you may end up getting spammed with your e-mail out in the open like that. Might be a good idea to change it.

Hope you enjoy the beach...glad to have you here! :D

Nalaminu
01-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Hi Sparky!

Welcome to the Beach! :)

:wave:

Nally

little chick
01-10-2005, 12:59 PM
[COLOR=DarkOrange] Welcome to the Beach. Pull up a chair and enjoy the sun the sand and the great chicks.