Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-29-2004, 04:46 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Friday Chat, October 29th

Good Morning

I'm so glad its Friday

Be back in a couple of hours....

LOOK AT THIS !!
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/29/can....ap/index.html

Whats on the agenda for the weekend ?

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 09:41 AM   #2  
CIN

Hi ladies
I slept better last night.
I am trying to not take the strong pain meds today.just Tylenol.if I can manage.
I detest the way pain meds make me feel.I will take the pain instead!

Gonna try running some errands and see how I do.

Rainy & dark here today.

My 31 yr old neice is having open heart surgery in 3 weeks.please keep her in your prayers. She is a widow and has an 8 year old. (My sisters only Grandchild) and lives in Florida. Her name is Jodi.

BBL
Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 10:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning GAng!

Cin - glad you slept well last night. hope the pain is not too bad today. pain meds do make you feel woozie don't they - you sure couldn't run any errands while taking 'em! hope it's a good day! wil remember your neice in my prayers - goodness!

hey Leenie - wow! just read that article! that is one smart dog! busy day here (of course) - I think I'm really tired! is everybody else?

My car died on me 8 times going on yesterday. I don't know what is wrong with that thing, but dh came and got me and we got it to the mechanics shop again. I think we own too much stuff bec we just can't keep everything running.

oh well

later gaters

hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 10-29-2004 at 10:35 AM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 01:05 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies,

Cin, feel better !! don't run to much now because your gonna make yourself sick. Jodi and her family are in my prayers for sure. That is VERY scary. Our Heavenly Father will be by her side, thats a given

Cathy, hope you get your car fixed with min. cost to you. That suckaroonies for sure. Take it easy today.

Tonight I have my friend from HS stopping over again to finish up on her training for a financial advisor... Tomorrow is trick or treating at the mall and then Sunday is church, lunch with inlaws and more trick or treating

Whats everyone up to?

Boy I miss all you girls (and you know who you are )
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 05:42 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
Sorry to pop in so late its been a ehctic day. so hectic i can't type correctly :P DH and I had a good talk this morning about my depression Poor guy I pounced on him when he woke up We decided if we can't get a ramp n here soon we're moving and breaking our lease
Cin I hate takign anything stronger than a tylenol too and I will definitely pray for your neice
Cathy that really stinks about your car I'm with leenie I hope it gets fixed with minimal financial Trauma
Leenie Great article! out of curiosity what mall does trickortreating and furthermore are they giving out money?
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 10:04 PM   #6  

Default I finally am taking the time to catch up here!

Hi everyone!

Had a great day.....went in and was helper mom this morning in grade 1.....was so fun.....luckily they don't dress up and they play down the whole Halloween.....candy and chaos thing......the kids made pumpkin and apple muffins and played some quiet games where they actually learned something.....aren't I a party pooper......I love the icons! So adorable!

I worked from 1 pm-545 tonight....came home and hubby and I had natcho's and beer....now I am going to sit down and do some homework with dd12......she will do her's and I will do mine!

Working all weekend.....life is good....feel at peace 85% about the job situation........have to call my boss Tues and let her know!

Have a great weekend everyone? Anyone else already into the treats! Come on be honest!

xoEliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote