Support Groups - SAHM's #253 Tuesday

View Full Version : SAHM's #253 Tuesday

Deana1113
09-21-2004, 08:54 AM
Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter almost 5, Nicholas almost 4 & Andrew 14 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Angel: SAHM of 4, Ages 8,8,7,&4.

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (<2). Currently counting calories with Tops NutriBase Software.

Deana1113
09-21-2004, 09:03 AM
Good morning ladies.

Hope everyone had a great night. Wasn't sure if I could start a new thread so I gave it a try and woohoo I did it.

Ok, WI this morning.......I actually saw a loss :D , only .5 but it's a loss none the less. Between tom and eating bad last night, I'm in shock.

Have to get dh up this morning so we can take his truck in for a new exhaust and inspection. Just going to drop it off. Then I have to get back here and get some things done. I will get personal later after everyone has posted something.

TUESDAY WATER CHALLENGE: 100 OZ......come on, we can all do it.

watkinsguru
09-21-2004, 09:38 AM
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Hi there ladies. I'm getting a later start this morning because dh didn't need to get up early, therefore, I didn't want to either.

Deana, WTG on that loss. You are right a loss is a loss is a loss. Keep it up.

Cindi, how is Christian? How did you sleep? I won't be around today for a challenge, but I will try to catch up on one later this week.

Penny, that cake is too cute. I've always wanted to decorate cakes, but it's hard work and then I'd lick my fingers too much, lol.

Michelle, man o man you can see the difference in those pictures. We are so proud of you. You have beautful hair.

Spryng, where ya at girly?

Hello to Jaymi, Cheri, Amy, Ricci, Geri, Ginny, Mel and everyone else out there in sahm world.

Okay, did any of you have a problem with your pubic bone when you were pregnant? I did the last month of my first pregnancy, almost the entire second pregnancy and with Andrew it started at like 5 months. And I could tell last night when I got out of bed it's starting again. It is the absolute worst thing ever. Hurts, hurts, hurts. My last pregnancy I was able to go to the chiropractor and pay only my copay, but since I'm about to lose my insurance I don't guess it should be worth it. And that's only a temporary fix anyways. Just curious if any of you had that problem.
Today I'm 21 weeks and its SONO day, YEAH!!! I don't think we'll school, in fact Andrew woke up kind of late which means he'll want a nap AFTER lunch which is when I needed to leave, so I think we'll leave early and maybe he can get a nap at the office with my mil.
Okay, I've gotta start breakfast, I'm hungry. Hope you all had a great night and I'll try to be around later on before I leave. TTYL

AuntieEm
09-21-2004, 09:51 AM
Good morning! I missed posting with you all yesterday, but I read and feel somewhat up-to-date (ya'll sure move fast!) pumpkin pies, sonograms (GL, Crystal! How exciting!), scouts, taco salads, bloated diapers (Lol!!).

After schoolwork yesterday we went to Mom's and started getting utilities changed over, more boxes packed, went through some old boxes of stuff I had over there. WOW! Prom pics, old boyfriend pics (hubba hubba), old posters and paraphenalia that used to be on my walls! I hadn't seen some of these pictures in FOREVER and can't get over how little I was - and of course in a teenage girl's mentality, I used to think I was big (wearing size 12 jeans so they'd be really baggy and hide my body?!?! what was that all about? - I'd kill to get in TIGHT size 12 now)!! I'd bring them home for incentive, but I don't think dh wants pics of me w/other guys on my fridge Lol!!

Same thing for at least the next 2-3 weeks - school, go to Mom's, come home and whip up a quick dinner, frantically clean, then start the same thing over again. I'll try to keep up with you all as best I can - it's so great here, I don't want to get lost!! I'll at least be doing with water challenge with you, 30 oz. so far today!

Have a wonderful day, Everyone!

mompen
09-21-2004, 09:55 AM
Morning Ladies...

Deana,
Congrats :cheer: on the Loss :bravo:
That is awesome :) :) :) Keep up the great work!!!!

Crystal,
I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear about the baby!!!! Is hubby going?
My hubby went only b/c he wanted to make sure I wasn't trying to trick him on the sex......lol

Michelle,
All I can say is POWDOWWWWWW!!!!!! LOL You are looking mighty fine lady ;) How beautiful you are :) The kids are cute too but I just can't get over how great you look!!!!! :) CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!! I am glad you are organizing the Light the Night! Great Job! I knew you would be great at it :) Did you ever talk to the area businessess? I want to get involved with the community more. I believe I am going to do some research on childhood kidney disorders. :)

Well I bought the Firm 3 pk dvd last night.... Shh.. Don't tell hubby! I didn't want to open it until I got some feedback from you ladies........ How good is it ???? Just alot of money if it's not good! :)

Hi to all you ladies :) Have a good day :)

mompen
09-21-2004, 09:57 AM
Emily ,

Sorry I missed your post! It does sound like you will be running around crazy! Congrats on the water so far! 30 oz WOW! Great!!!!

Chubba
09-21-2004, 11:08 AM
Quick good morning AGAIN! Off to work in a few but had to say hi. Well, I only gained 3.5 in the past 3 weeks and not the 5 that I was fearing. Not good anyway :).

I WILL be back later!

Loveliam
09-21-2004, 11:23 AM
Hi all :) I am still here :D But yesterday was soooo busy and today Liam and I are going to the zoo with my friend, her daughter, and her new baby (the one I posted about before).

But I wanted to log on quickly to say hi. Also, I know today is the big sonogram for Crystal and I can't wait to see how that goes :)

I swear I am going to try and catch up a bit tonight . . .

spryng
09-21-2004, 11:49 AM
Good morning all!

Well I made myself get in bed early last night and my body is thanking me this morning! PLanned for today... cleaning, again. I know this is a common thought from me because I have yet to complete anything!!! But I'm going to write out a list of things I want to get done today and DO THEM! Maybe seeing them all checked off will get me to get it done. Dinner tonight will be swiss steaks in the crockpot, not sure what I'll have with them yet.

I think I have the QOTD today, so here it is: how did your DH propose to you? (or you to him if that was the case) and give all the details of that day!

Answer: My dh and I didn't date very long (as you all know) and I came from parents that demanded chaperones... so we were never alone, AT ALL! Always had someone responsible with us to make sure we were being chaste little christians, lol (I am saying this in a good way, we loved it this way) Anyway, one day we had dinner plans and plans to see Titanic at the theater so we doubled up with a married couple we were friends with and went with them. On the way there we made a stop at another married friends house because the couple we were with said they needed to drop off a camera. So we went in, which I thought was odd because we had dinner reservations and didn't have time to goof around. But I went in too. We all sat around chatting and I was getting curious, and then the friend who lived in that house told me and Joe (my dh) to go outside and look at her new birdhouses (she was a birdhouse freak!) and I thought, WHAT!!!? We were never told to go anywhere ALONE! So I knew right then what was happening and they were all in on it. I got instantly nervous and my heart was racing. But I went outside with Joe and we didn't stop at any of the birdhouses, lol... he walked me over to their big beautiful pond (they have a beauitful home and land) and on the pond is a gorgeous bridge... he walked me onto the bridge and then stopped. I could tell he was about to cry. He couldn't even speak, lol. He just turned around and blurted, Will you marry me? And he had the ring pulled out. I said, Of course I will and laughed (happy laugh, lol) he slipped the ring on my finger and hugged me up into a huge hug! I heard cheering coming from the house and flashes of cameras, lol. Our friends were at a window watching the whole thing. The rest of the night was a blur. We had dinner, watched that movie, Dh told me he had a whole speach prepared for me but was so teary he knew he'd never make it through it without crying, lol. We had our first kiss that night. (my parents were strict about those things and wanted us to wait until we were engaged to kiss show affection, and me being the good girl, lol... obeyed.but now it has alot of meaning for me) It was a perfect day. We were married 3 weeks later, lol. And that was a perfect day too! But another story, lol.

Penny, I Hope you like your Firm workouts! I know I love mine (when I actually do them!) they will make your legs spaghetti so take it easy at first and don't use weights at first, ok? Just learn the routines and then add as you go or you'll regret it the next day, lol.

Em, I love going through old memories!! In fact I found some of my dh's the other day. I have no idea how long we've had them but he was a little boy when he wrote that stuff. I found letters from his friends (which was so funny to read because I know them as men now) I found wish lists, pictures, etc. It was cool.

Crystal, I'll be waiting in suspense for your ultrasound!!! Let it be a girl!!! :) And yes, my pubic bone killed me during Tanner's pregnancy. It would get out of place and then POP back into place when I'd get up out of bed and that about killed me a few times. I would cry and cry and be afraid to lay down because I didn't want it to happen again. I hope yours don't give you that kind of problem. And I didn't quite understand your comment to me yesterday Spryng, my favorite part of any pie is the crust and i don't like pumpkin pie anyways. But glad you enjoyed it, when you're not used to a good treat anything is nice. the way I read it meant I never have anything good so I'll settle for a bad dessert because it would be a treat to me? I know this isn't how you intended it to come out right? LOL! it's so hard to decipher emotions through typing, lol. So I just wanted to let you know how that came off to me, lol. But no hard feelings. ;)

Deana, congrats on the loss!!! That is great!

Michelle, I'm so happy you posted an updated pic!! You can really see a difference! How much have you lost since the last picture? How did you get you pictures on there without them being an attachment? And I'm glad your dh was able to help me out too! I appreciated it. I can't wait for the memory to get here so I can play my SIMS 2 again! And that is so neat about the light the night walk! I hope you raise lots of money and if I was there I'd walk with you!!! :)

Cindi, you poor girl! You need some rest! I think our families need a rude awakening every now and then, don't you? I hope you got through to them and get some help around there. I wish my dh would leave my "hot bod" alone too, lol. Maybe I should lay down the law, lol.

Penny, that cake is cute! You ladies are crafty bakers! When I make a cake it's the standard cake... no frills, lol. I want to take up baking so badly but I know better... I'll eat it all! Last night me and the kids finished off that pumpkin pie! Every bite! It was so tasty! Thankfully it won't do any damage since it was Core friendly and even if I was counting pts it was only 4 total (for the whole pie) so no damage done, lol.

Jill, which season premiers did you watch last night? I taped csi miami and watched it this morning. It was ok. I don't really follow that show so it wasn't sad to me. I like the original CSI the best. I love Grissom.

Chrily, hope your little one gets better fast! I bet you are worn out today.

Cheri, pumpkin cheese cake?! YUM!! That sounds decadent! I love any kind of cheesecake, lol. What are you up to today?

Kristin, sounds like you have a great attitude about everything. I hope that if you are not pregnant right now you will be very soon so keep "trying" ok?! LOL! and make sure you make it fun! I know when we were trying for Tanner it could feel like a chore (not to my dh, lol) so I had to spice it up all the time, lol. Are you sure your BMI was 34%?? I thought only your body fat could be a percent... like my BMI is 22 I think, my body fat percentage is like 30% or something. I have updated it in awhile. Just curious.

Well, I'm getting off here TTYL!

chrily
09-21-2004, 11:54 AM
Good morning all...I have high hopes for this day. Hopefully my daughter feels better. DH stayed home because of the long night we had with her last night, so when I took the kids to school, I got in some extra walking time. I walked for 30 minutes. I wish I could get outside more. I love to walk but I need some scenery, not the same 4 walls around me. Plus it rained yesterday and frosted last night so the air smelled so good.

Crystal-good luck with the Sono and all that water you have to drink. I think that is just some kind of torture developed by doctors. Its hard enough to hold it when your pregnant, let alone add 32 oz. to it.

Watkinsguru-My pubic bone hurt alot on my last baby and so did my hips. It hurt to walk, roll over in bed, etc. When she was born though, she had a bruise on her head. I think I just carried her low to begin with.

Well, have a great day. Must attack the house while I still feel like it.

:wave: Chris

watkinsguru
09-21-2004, 12:19 PM
Spryng, no, no, no I didn't mean it that way. I know that when I'm really watching what I eat it's hard to find a dessert that makes your mouth water like, say chocolate cake and chocolate icing or whatever. And you (not you, just you in general), tend to change your taste buds to enjoy lots more knowing it's better for you. And most people think that when you diet you can't enjoy something good, but you prove that wrong. I hope that cleared it up.
My pubic bones hurts worse and worse with each pregnancy and Andrew's pregnancy was the worst so I can't imagine it getting much worse. I would cry in bed just trying to turn over or getting up or changing clothes when you have to balance on one leg. Oh I'm so not looking forward to that.

QOTD: dh was only 16 when he proposed and we hadn't dated long, but I actually knew it was coming, he wasn't good at hiding it although he thought he was so I never told him that I knew. I just went with the flow. We had our first eye to eye contact and almost kiss at this park in town one night, but I was dating his best friend so he wouldn't kiss me but that's when he says he knew he loved me so he had taken me back there. We stopped first and he got me a single white rose and then we went there and it was quick. It was sweet, we were alone and it was dark and a beautiful night so it was definitely sweet. He got on one knee and all the works.

Okay, gotta dry my hair and get myself dressed for the doc. I'll check in later.

BIGtimeLOSER
09-21-2004, 12:28 PM
I will eat well from this point on. I am going to do Core as much as I can, I forget I can use points for stuff that isn't. I think that if I focus on doing that most of the time, it will be easy. Also, if I don't have something Core due to time constraints, budget, etc. I will still be in better shape than I am now, because I am on plan more often than not. Does that make any sense? I guess it means I am babystepping into it.

Spryng, I got teary over your proposal story(lack of sleep will do that to ya). Mine wasn't anything special, neither of us can remember a romantic proposal, LOL! But I got some really nice rings out of the deal!! :?:

Crystal, Last night wasn't much better, but Christian seems better today than he has in a few. He is to the point when he hurts, he tells me and brings me his pain medicine! Which is bettter than the wrestling matches we were having, but he makes me feel so sorry for him when he does it. I will be cleaning lots this week, so you can catch me anytime you have time. Hope that ultrasound says it's a boy, so you can have 2 of each!!

I am in on the water, Deana and the rest of you!

Michelle...or someone who is a cyber diva enough to answer this. I had a pic of Hope I scanned(her school pic), but it says it's too big to post. Can I do anything to change it so I can add it to a post??? Your pics are very inspiring! I have had a rough month and you make me want to get back on the program and ask doc for meds no matter how much they cost so I can look like a hottie too! Then I could post some pics too, if I ever figure out how!!

Leigh...We miss you, but have a great time at the zoo!

Geri...Hurry back!

I will be doing Mount Washmore, giving Christian a bath, and mopping the floors a day late! I will let you all know how I progress...I need to post it so I will really do it!!

Jill..wake up and join me!!

Emily...This really is a true SAHM forum when I see the description of yesterdays posts you typed!! Glad you are getting things done! Enjoy this lovely weather!!

I will also walk my 3 miles tonight! So I need to make an early dinner. What it will be...who knows. I bought a bunch of cabbage on sale, so maybe I will get creative with it and see who likes it. I love to cook, which can be and usually is a problem for someone like me.

Back in a flash with a long list of accomplishments for the day!

Love to all chickies, even those I didn't mention. Forgive me, I am not as sharp as I use to be! LOL!!

spryng
09-21-2004, 12:59 PM
I back for a sec. Can't decided what I want to eat. I haven't had breakfast yet and now it's getting close to lunch, but I just don't know what I want! LOL! Maybe if my salad is still good I can make a big chicken salad with some chopped egg and all that in it... ok now that is sounding better. :)

Crystal, I know you didn't mean it the way it came out, lol. Like I said, it's so hard to tell what people mean when you are just reading words on a page, you know? But I knew you meant something else and now I know! LOL! Thanks for clearing that up. But I do know what you mean about taste buds changing. I love pie crust alot and having a crustless pie would have been torture a couple years ago and now I ate it like it was an expensive wedding cake! LOL! But I do think it was very good. But yes, while dieting and striving for healthier lifestyles we do give up old stuff and make room for new, and that definitely includes our food. Oh I hope you don't have problems like before with your pubic bone! It' funny because I had forgot all about mine until you mentioned it. It's funny how we tend to forget some of the bad stuff in pregnancy and then get pregnant again and it all rushes back, huh? I guess we are designed that way so we would have more than one baby, lol. Enjoy your appointment! I just found out my cousin is finding out what she is having today also! She is due one week before you so that is so exciting too!

Cindi, babysteps are the best way to go! Ease into healthier eating and you will be more apt to make long term changes that will stick with you. I am here for you!! The only thing I can tell you about posting that pic is to find a program that will let you resize it. I have fxFoto (free to download off the net) and I use it mainly for resizing for this site. I just put my pictures in it and then when I save it to a folder on my desktop it will have the size under the picture and you can just put in a different number and then you can upload that pic from the folder you save it into onto this site. I hope that made some sense. But yes, Michelle is the computer guru so she may know an easier way! lol.

Chris, so glad you got a walk in today and I hope your dd feels better soon.

Well, need to get off here again and go eat and then start cleaning. TTYL!

melmcc99
09-21-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey all, I'm major busy today. I just finished painting the upstairs bathroom. I never painted ceilings before. MY NECK IS KILLING ME. The rest was no biggie, I paint all the time.

Just to answer Crystal's question. My pubic bone hurt alot too especially when the measured and pushed there to feel the bottom of the uterus. THe dr told me that the pubic bone actually slowly breaks open to allow for expansion of the pelvis. How do ya like that? That's why it hurts.

Be back later to get personal with the rest of you. I have to get back to my cleaning up here.

need2losemore
09-21-2004, 01:10 PM
Good morning. I have drank 64 oz of water already today. I am also starting the second part of my lab study. Not really looking foward to it, because right now I get to see dh and my oldest for about an hour a day, and for the next three weeks, I will only see them for about 20 minutes every other day. School is going good, but next time your at the salon and think you can do whatever hair thing they are doing to you,or they are charging you too much,please rethink that. It's NOT easy, and the prices are usually pretty reasonable.
Anyway, sounds like everyone is doing good. Last week I did something different with my diet. I decided that for a week I wasn't going to worry about what I ate. I lost 2 lbs. I won't do that evey week, but it was nice not to worry.
Qotd: Dh proposed to me at 2 am in the bedroom. He came home from work,and on his way decided to propose to me. He bought me a rose, and then woke me up. Not really romantic. Have a great day.

Alora1978
09-21-2004, 01:19 PM
Hey everybody, I'm getting a very late start on these boards today! I've just had so much bad news since last night. A car wrecked in front of our house last night killing one young man and my son was really scared about that. The media stayed out there until after midnight. You couldn't sleep for all the flashing lights. My pastor at my church had to have emergency surgery and will have to have a pacemaker inserted, and my mother-in-law is going to have to have surgery next week! I don't think I take one more bad thing. :( So far today I haven't been able to eat hardly anything, I feel sick to my stomach. Hopefully it will get better as the day progresses.

Deana: WTG on the .5 weight loss, I'll be lucky if I get even that on my WI. I haven't been doing so well the past week, but I'll get back in gear sooner or later.

Penny: How are you? Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods!

Spryng: I"m glad you got some much needed rest! That is such a nice story about your proposal! My hubby and I also had a whirlwind romance and were engaged after only dating three months!!! Married one year later!

Crystal: My best friend had severe pain in her pubic area when she was pregnant. The doctor said it was from pressure, but I don't know. It doesn't bother her as much now after she had her child, but she still feels pain everynow in then in the morning when she gets up. Good luck with the sono today, I know your excited!! :)

Chris: I hope dd gets to feeling better really soon. I know its hard when your little ones are sick.

Cindi: Hope your little one gets to feeling better real soon also! I had the awfulest weekend with my little boy, but atleast he's old enough to tell me where he's hurting. I hated the guessing game.

Leigh: I love the zoo, I know you and your son will have a blast!

Michelle, Jill, Emily, Cherie and the rest of the gang, hope you are all doing well, and I will try to catch up later.

Amy :)

180/173/140
STG: 169 by Sept. 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alora1978
09-21-2004, 01:23 PM
QOTD: Like I said, me and my husband only dated for three months before we got engaged. I had picked out a ring I wanted after dating only a month! What can I say, I knew that this was the man I wanted to marry. It was September on my birthday when my family took me out to eat that he proposed to me. I knew it was coming and wasn't really surprised but it was still sweet. Everyone gave us a round of applause when he got on one knee in the restaurant and proposed!

BIGtimeLOSER
09-21-2004, 01:58 PM
One handed typist here!

I am not one to have water w/meals. I prefer flavored drinks for some odd reason. But as I take today's challenge seriously, I drank water with lunch. I guess I haven't realized how much I drink while eating, but I downed 2 bottles quickly!!

so if you are backwards like me, try drinking the water w/meals and reaching the goal should be a breeze!

I ate raw cabbage, some left over rice and some grilled salmon. Now that I am full, I am off to work when baby's pain meds kick in and I have my hands back.

see ya

MichelleRae
09-21-2004, 02:36 PM
Hello Ladies!!

Well thanks for the compliments on my pics :) Makes me feel good!!

Cindi I use an image server (photobucket.com) its free and it will give you a url and you can paste it into your posts with image tags around it and viola!! Your picture without having to resize it and attach it!! Keep up the great work on the water!!

Spryng I can't wait to try that pie I'm going to make it for thanksgiving dinner well, I'll get one thats regular for the guests, and then make the crustless for myself! I am such a huge pumpkin pie fan lol! That is major comfort food to me! When does your memory arrive?

Penny that cake is soooo damn cute, I want to make Teagans for her birtday but I'll probably end up buying it. She will get a single layer round cake all to herself because the store here gives a free cake for babys first birthday and we let them just dig in to that one!

Crystal yes my pubic bone hurt during pregnancy as well some days I couldnt stand up because it felt like (now don't laugh) like something was falling out lol or I would get horrible shooting pains through the area. But I think the thing I hated worst about pregnancy was the "restless" legs and the leg cramps in the middle of the night, with my last pregnancy I didn't get a single leg cramp because I always flexed my heel when I felt one coming and it made them go away. Cant wait to hear the sono results!

QOTD: DH didn't ask me to marry him and I didn't ask him, One day I was leaving the house and I told him I have to go get a wedding gift (a friend was getting married) and he says "for us?" and I told him "ummm for one you don't buy wedding gifts for yourself and two we aren't even getting married" then he replied "well I was going to ask you before the year was done" and I said "really?" so then I said "well pick a date then and call your mom and tell her cuz then you can't back out on me" lol So he picked the 21st of september but we had to move it up because of conflicts with the venue we were using. So thats my not so romantic wedding story lol but I love him just the same. But on a more romantic note: When I was in Labor with DD #1 (which isn't his child, yeah yeah I had a sperm donor) he was with me since I was 5 months preg, so I let him be there with me when I was in labor, right after I had Taylor was the first time he told me he loved me and the first time I said it back to him. He picked the perfect time to say it!

Ricci way to go on the water!!! WWoooooo HOOOOOOOO How are classes going? I'm trying to get into University of Phoenix online, it's the only way I"ll be able to get a higher education at this point and they are accredited so I can't wait to get started.

Geri have a great day at work sweetie!! Can't wait to hear more from you!! :grouphug:

Deana way to go on the .5 loss!! Just remember a loss is a loss and a maintain is better than a gain!!

Ok I need to get dressed we have an appt with the lawyer so we can have Tay legally adopted by DH, since her "donor" has never even seen her or heard her voice, I believe its after 6 months they say its abandonment and well **** its been 3 years lol. So can't wait to get that done!

Love to all!!
Michelle

sydsmom
09-21-2004, 03:02 PM
Good Afternoon all ! I see you ladies are all busy as usual :) I am as well, its raining (more like down pouring) here and I am so frusterated today for some reason. I just want a freaking afternoon to be productive! I have to be at g-mas a 5 to help her out, and then back at my aunts to get all the kids to bed and try and catch a few winks myself in her bed, that is not very comfortable, only to get up at 6am and get them all off to school. I love being able to help everyone out, but good gracious, I need some time to do whatever I want to do ! So next week is just that! ALL WEEK ! This week I have the babysitting the cleaning at grandmas and the house to get in order so we can have sydneys b-day party here on sunday for about 30 poeple. I am truly inspired by you all who are making cakes! Sydney loves, loves, loves, DORA, so I am going to BUY her a Dora cake...I feel bad, but I don;t have the time to do anything else! I can't wait for some me time! Sorry to complain I probably sound snobby and selfish...well that is how I feel about myself right now, but I still want alone time! :lol: Some good sleep might help too huh ?
Thanks for all your kind words about my mystery body. :lol: haha, I'm just going to try and forget about it, and before I know it, I will be pg and also find out what the deal is with the period. If I am ovualting and still not having a period...well I can't get prego now can I !! AAHH!!! Always something I tell ya !!

Michelle - great pics, girl you are so beautiful, you look great! :)

Spryng - your marriage proposal was soo cute! :)

Cindi - I hope that you get some rest soon, too much going on lately! Way to go on the all water, and thanks for the tip ! :) I am doing good on mine today, but I amjust not thirsty so I get water logged easy :lol: so we'll see how much I get down today! :lol:

Emily- sounds like youa re sooo busy, glad that you are able to keep posting though! You are a great addition! :) I have pics like that too, and dhwas quite unimpressed when I showed him some of me hanging all over another guy !!! :lol:

QOTD: I gave birth to sydney in September and Adam and decided to get married in October, we were together about 3 years before we had sydney and before we dated we were best friends for a couple of years. So we always knew that we would get married, and after sydney came, we talked about it and he kept telling me that we had to wait for a year or so so he could save up some more money and save his tax returns to get me a ring. Iw as disappointed but agrees, if we didn't have the money there was no fighting it. So we were living in his parents house for a few months before our old apartment complex had an available apartment, and then one night his parents were out of town,w e had just put sydney to bed and I was reading knick knack magazies (MY FAVORITE :) ) and he was like - " Can you out that down?" I was like, I am almost done..he said okay and Sydney started to cry, I asked him to go rock her since i just nursed her and I knew she was just tired. When he came back down, I had started reading ANOTHER mag...he got mad and was like "please out that down" and so I said "alright whatever"..he started to talk about that he loved me more than ever and he wanted to wake up with me every morning and kiss me goodngiht everynight. I thought he was trying to get laid or something, so I was like "okay, can I start reading now" :lol: and he pulled the ring out of his pocket and I was stunned..he asked me, "will you marry me" and I was speechless, I was so surprised, so that was cool, he looked down at the box lke 3 or4 times to see if the ring was there, because I wasn't saying anything at first! :lol: it was very special and he was so sincere about everything...and here I thought he was just trying to get a little nookie by buttering me up! LOL !!! So that is my story!
Well, I better get busy around here before I have to run around again! :) TTYL !

Jill - hope you are having a nice workout!

Penny - I love our new avatar pic, you are such a knock out, and the karate cake is adorable, I can't believe that you did a proactice cake, you have got it together sister! Kick me in the butt to okay? ;)

Geri - Hi thanks for checking in, have fun at work, talk to you later!

Amy - so sorry about all the bad news and thngs going on lately around you. I will say a little prayer for you and those you care about ! :)

Ricci - HI thanks for checking in !! Thanks for the reminders about hair stylists! :) I know that it is easy to think that anyone can do that! You are going to be great girl, keep working hard and gt here when you can! :)

Chris - glad you got a nice walk in, I love the fall, its my favorite season I think !

LEigh - glad you are keep ing busy, we miss you though! Have fun at the zoo!

Mel - we would love to see pics of what you are painitng! I hear ya about the neck pains, I don't think there is any way I could have painted the Sistene Chapel (sp) all on the ceiling! LOL ! Good Luck, I'm sure it will look great! :)

Bayleysmom
09-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Hey everyone just got back from the gym and need to hop in the shower and then it's flylady till this house is spotless!! Ahhhhh I was saying yesterday how my house was clean because of the party and then BAM it was a sty. So anyway I hope a couple of you are up for a challenge cuz I sure am!! BTW got about 40oz down so far and working on more. Had 2 eggs and an orange for breakfast and it's not time for lunch yet so not sure what I am going to have, that salad sounds good though spryng maybe I'll have that with some turkey bacon on it or some tuna or something. Was kind of bad last night and ate a little more birthday cake but it's gone now so I don't have to worry about it, it was dh's fault anyway cuz we was supposed to take it in his lunch!! LOL That's my excuse, rest of the day was good though, no cheating besides the cake!

Deana I'm so excited for your loss!!! With TOM and eating bad the night before that is great! I just know you lost more anyway because your body just hadn't adjusted to the bad food. I bet you will see a bigger loss next week with TOM being gone and eating good all week! Good Job!!!

Crystal hurry up and get back from your sono!! Even thought I know what it is already! LOL Can't wait, I was excited the whole time at the gym cuz I thought you would have been back by now! Sorry no advice on the pubic bone, didn't give me any trouble and I'm glad cuz it sounds painful!

Emily I forgot to congratulate you on your loss!!!! That is so great! I bet it makes you so much more motivated, I know that's what gets me motivated is seeing that scale go down, I've been at a standstill the last couple weeks but my body is adjusting to weaning my daughter and I think it just has to play catch up. I am hoping for a loss this week and am starting CORE so I hope I can see at least a small loss on Friday! Glad to hear from you! Good luck getting everything done at your parents house!

Penny OOH LA LA!! That new avatar pic is soooooooooooooooooooooo good, you look like you have los a lot of weight since that last pic! Have you? That cake looks so awesome too! What are you talking about practice cake? That should be the real one! You should have saw my practice cake!! LOL Pretty pathetic! Up for flylady later?

Hi Geri!!!

Hi Leigh have fun at the zoo!!

Spryng I'm glad you got some sleep, I didn't!! I went to bed after CSI and since I have started lifting weights it seems like the night I do them (I do them on M,W,F mornings) my body is restless and won't let me wind down, I can tell I'm tired but just can't get to sleep. It's really annoying but oh well I would rathter look better and lose some sleep than sleep all day and still be overweight. Anyway I didn't think CSI was that good either, I like the original better too. I just watched it cuz I wanted to see who died (is that sick?) I watched all the premeires on CBS since that is really the only channel we get really clear! LOL I can't wait for tonights shows!! And when does the Bachelor start? I think next week right? I can't wait for that either. And how weird was that last night that we IMed the exact same phrase?!! I was still thinking of that this morning, weird. Thanks for the salad idea, I think I will have that too. Ok now that I have written a book to you I guess I will move on! LOL Are you up for flylady later?

Chris I hope your daughter feels better, that stinks when they are not feeling well. Hard to get anything done and you feel so bad for them. Hope your day turns out good!!

Cindi so sorry Christian isn't doing well. I really hope his surgery was worth it in the end. I'm sure it will be. I'm excited you are doing CORE! We can all share now, it will be great. There are some good tips on the CORE board, I lurk around there and check things out but usually don't post. Hope you got your exercise in! I'll do flylady with ya!!

Mel good job on the painting! I want pics!!

Ricci good to hear from you, glad everything is going good and good job on the loss!! Good job on the water too!!

Amy sorry to hear about all that bad news. It stinks when it all comes at once like that, stay strong, we are here for you!!!

Michelle awesome pics!!!! You look great!! Thanks for sharing those pics are so inspiring!! Yugi's little cast is so cute too! And Tay looks so funny with her skinny little body and her big bloated diaper!! LOL And I'm glad I'm not the only one with a less than romantic proposal story! LOL I'll tell it later. Cool about Zhaun adopting Taylor, I bet that will be a load off everyones mind, huh?

Kristin I'm glad you will get some ME time soon, sounds like it is well deserved! LOL I don't know how you do it! Your proposal story is similiar to mine! LOL Hope you get some stuff done and are able to post later.

Ok QOTD: Ron and I have been together since we were 16 so very early on we knew we wanted to get married. Anyway we waited till we were about 19 to start really getting serious about making plans and such and we ended up going ring shopping. I picked out what I wanted and he said ok cool and that was the end of it. I guess I expected him to buy it then and there and just give it to me (I'm a little impatient can you tell?) So for weeks afterward I kept asking him if he had it and when is he going to give it to me!! LOL I bugged the crap out of him! He can't lie to save his life usually so I really didn't think he had it yet and the one night I actually didn't bug him about it I was sitting on the computer playing a game (me on the computer? What?) and he was right behind me looking over my shoulder and was trying to talk while I was concentrating and I kept saying just a sec just a sec and was getting kind of annoyed. I finally paused the game and turned around and he was on one knee and asked me and of course I said yes and then ran in the other room to tell my room mate and the rest is history! He said he wanted to do something really romantic but I kept bugging him and he felt the moment was right that night so that's why he did it then.

Ok anyway now that I have spent a good part of an hour typing this I need to get off, get my shower and get cleaning! Geez if anyone wants to join me just IM me! I'll be here in about 15 minutes! TTYL

Loveliam
09-21-2004, 04:32 PM
Hi everyone! Liam and I had a great time at the zoo :) It was also nice to see my friend and the new baby.

Deana- :bravo: on the loss!

Crystal- as you know, I cannot wait to hear about your appointment!

Emily- you're keeping busy with all the moving chores :)

Penny- I love your new picture.

Geri- Hi :D

Spryng- I like your proposal story!

Chrily- I'm with you. I much prefer walking outside and seeing scenery as opposed to a treadmill in a gym or in my living room. But videos are good for bad weather or days when you can't get out.

Cindi- sounds like you have a good plan for getting back into things.

Melissa- hope your neck feel s better ASAP.

Ricci- glad you're doing well with the water and all!

Amy- my thoughts and prayers are with your pastor and mother. I know everything will turn out okay.

Michelle- I'm also getting the free baby cake the store gives when we get Liam's B-day cake. Since he's having a haloween-themed party, his little cake will be a pumpkin. Your story about DH telling you he loved you brings tears to my eyes!

Kristin- don't worry- we all need alone time now and then!

Jill- my house has gotten a little out of control since DH came home. It's hard to keep the table decluttered when he keeps putting more stuff on it LOL. Anyway, most of my scheduling and routine goes out the window when He's here for some reason.

Well, I'm tired! LOL. Hopefully Liam will take a nap sometime soon. We've been planning Liam's party (it will be on October 24th). We're ending up with a lot more people than we first thought. 24 (including some children), so we're using the clubroom in our condo so there will be enough chairs and more space to spread out. Meanwhile, the grandparents keep complaining that they don't see Liam enough and why don't we take more trips to Florida. I told them it's just so much easier for them to come here and I really don't mind visitors. It's much harder for me to figure out all Liam's stuff, plus all my stuff, and go traveling around.

Deana1113
09-21-2004, 05:15 PM
First things first.....Thank you all for the compliments on my loss. Even if it was only .5, I'll be happy when next weeks gets here. Tom gone and lots and lots of water between now and then.

Crystal: Waiting to hear results........And yes my pubic bone hurt but only with the last pregnancy. Doc said it was the bones spreading to prepare for delivery. After she was born it was fine in a day or so.

Emily: Hope things are going good with getting your parents moved. Keep drinking that water.

Leigh: Hope the zoo was fun. I went as a chaperone last year, well in April, with Matthew's first grade class. I love the zoo. Well.....in the time it's taken me to type this you got back and had fun. Glad you enjoyed seeing your friend and the new baby.

Geri: Hope you're having a good day at work. That 3.5 will be gone in no time.....

Spryng: Glad you got some sleep.

Chris: WTG on the walk this morning. I love it when it smells good outside but that isn't often here at all. We have cattle on 3 sides of us and across the road is a dairy farm. This morning you could really smell the sileage and the wind was blowing just right to fill my house with it....ughhhhh!!!!

Cindi: Babystepping is a great way to start again. You'll be in full swing in no time. Hope Christian is doing better today. I'm with you on the loving to cook problem. I especially love to bake during the holidays. My sil, mom and I bake and make baskets for each family to take home, that way we don't have to try to buy for everyone. Besides, my sil is pretty cheesy when it comes to buying gifts. Last year Scott and I got a box of Russell Stover candy and that's all she got my kids, was a few santas and snowmen from RS.....and it wasn't even a kind I liked. Not sure what SHE will be getting this year. She's been on and off dieting so maybe I should sabotage her :devil: . Drinking water with your meals will fill you up faster too and help you feel full longer. I have found that a good low cal snack for me is pretzels with lots of water. 21 pretzel sticks is about 110 cals and the water swells em up alot.

Mel: Don't try to do too much at once. Neck pain is nooooo fun. I remember helping my aunt scrape wallpaper while standing on a ladder over the stairs, on the top floor. My boobs hurt so bad for a week after, I thought I had something severely wrong with me.... :lol:

Ricci: Busy, busy, busy.....Glad school is going good. :bravo: on the loss. Keep it going.

Amy: So sorry to hear about all the bad stuff happening around you. Just sit back and be thankful that your family is still safe and sound. Good luck getting back OP and seeing a loss at WI. When is your WI?

Michelle: Those pics are GREAT. You can really tell you have lost alot. You look great girl!!! Thanks for the info on posting pics. Too cool about getting the adoption done. That's the only daddy she knows anyway.

Kristin: I bet the sitting is taking a toll. It's rough to have to change your schedule so suddenly. Don't feel selfish, we all need ME time, no matter if you're really busy or just need a break from the daily grind.

Jill: :cheer: on the water today. How are you doing now? I have 40 down and working on the next 20.

Penny: Great pic. Great cake. Practice, huh? And who's going to eat the practice cake? The boys will be all caked out by the time the party gets here....LOL.

Ok, I think I got everyone. If I missed someone, I'm truly sorry.

Having to take dh's truck in this morning threw me off my plan for the day but I have bene getting some done. As soon as I get done here, it's back to it til the boys get home, then it's homework time.

QOTD: Funny you should ask spryng. Dh and I had been seeing each other for about 3 months when he moved in with me. After about 2 months, we were sitting at the kitchen table talking. I had just gotten off the phone with my mom and had been talking about wedding plans. We had been talking about getting married for a few months. I started telling Scott what mom and I had discussed and he looked at me and said "Wait a minute. Before you go getting everything planned, how about if you let me ask you to marry me?" I laughed and said ok. So then he just looked across the table and said "Will you marry me?" I looked at him and said "Of course, silly." We were married in October after going through the calendar trying to avoid getting married near anyone else's birthday or anniversary, even though we still ended up getting married 5 days after his brother's bday. We had a completely western wedding, even had guests from our Cowboy Action Shooting there wearing their guns loaded with blanks and made sure with the police department that it would be ok to shoot them when we walked out, they said sure. If I can find my picture of us that day, I will post it.

Everyone's story was sentimental whether it was as romantic as spryng's or not. I loved them all.

Well back to it. I'll see if I can find that pic on puter and post it. If I don't then I didn't find it.

TTYL

MichelleRae
09-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Hey girls!!

Leigh I'm also going to do a halloween themed party for Teagan! Do you have any ideas yet? Let me know what you come up with!! I'm going to the dollar store and getting decorations for cheap since they have a ton of decent looking ones for only
a dollar a piece.

Right now I just applied for a pin for a fafsa loan (student loan) and I'm printing out the pre application worksheet as we speak...errr...type. I'm going to get my associates in accounting and then on to my bachelors and I'm going through University of Phoenix online which will be perfect for me and they are accredited so I can't wait!!

I need to get some water down and get my butt in gear today I have been slacking!!

Have a great afternoon!!
Michelle

BIGtimeLOSER
09-21-2004, 06:03 PM
3 bottles down so far...on #4!

Got floor mopped, laundry going, but Christians bath will wait til I have tear free shampoo and ear plugs for him later tonight.

Planning dinner so I can walk a few miles! My water goal will be reached easy then!

What else did I say I would do?? I forget!

Back later, on a challenge with Jill and Kristen...IM us if you want to jump in!

Love to all
Cindi

Loveliam
09-21-2004, 06:46 PM
Yikes! I completely forgot to answer the QOTD :( Okay, here's my answer: DH and I lived together for about a year when we moved to Atlanta and bought our condo in August of 2001. But we had dated since 1996. We had always said that we would begin talking marriage if/when we wanted children. When September 11 happened, a lot of things changed for us. I began to think about if something happened to DH, would I regret not having a child with him. The answer for me was Yes. Meanwhile, DH was being sent to Afghanistan to cover the war (VERY scary!). One night before he had to leave, he said to me, "I've been thinking about how much I love you, and how I can't imagine my life without you. And I really, really want to spend the rest of my life with you." I replied, "I can't imagine anything better than spending the rest of my life with you, either." So he bought my engagement ring in Afghanistan and I planned our wedding while he was gone. We were married 8 months later :)

I love the zoo too! We only live about ten minutes away from it, so it's great to do with Liam. I can't wait to see a wedding pic of you! I should try and post one too.

Michelle- oh neat! Two Halloween parties :D I'm just using Halloween decorations . . . black tablecloth, purple flatware to match the Halloween plates/cups/napkins. I got a few things at the dollar store and some other stuff on orientaltrading.com Oh, for favors I'm doing Halloween mesh baggies with candy in them as well as some Halloween yo-yos. We have kids of all different ages there, so I didn't want to get toys the babies could choke on.

Cindi- WTG on the water!

Deana1113
09-21-2004, 06:49 PM
Had to dig in the pictures to find it, but here it is.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/superman690/Mom/wedding.jpg

Deana1113
09-21-2004, 06:56 PM
The scan isn't very good, I think my scanner is dirty....This was also the last day dh shaved completely. He wanted to grow the beard for deer season and it just stayed.

Bayleysmom
09-21-2004, 06:59 PM
My goodnes look at that waist!!! You look great! Just thought I would share real quick. Still doing flylady to don't have much time! LOL CRYSTAYL WHERE ARE YOU???

sydsmom
09-21-2004, 07:24 PM
I can;t see it DEANA! WHere is the pic, post it on the msn site!!!! :)

Okay time to go run around, so I will talk to you ladies tomorrow! :) I love you all !!
Have a good evening, chatting without me! :) :( TTYL ! That would be fun to post our wedding pics! Actually our photographer used some of our pics on his website... http://www.monteevansphoto.com/weddings.html so if you want to look, se if you can pick me out...there are 3 - 2 with me and dh and one with my and my daddy in a carriage! :) okay - gotta go!

watkinsguru
09-21-2004, 07:27 PM
I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And guess what...............................they couldn't tell what it was. Sorry you all have been wanting to know as badly as me, but she tried a couple of times. Doc said we'll try next month again. But it's very healthy, saw the heart, all the organs, got an adorable profile picture and foot print of it. I would love to show you all, but I don't know how to get it on here. I can scan it and get it on my computer but can't get it here. If someone can tell me, I'll put it on.
Thanks for everyone pitching in about the pubic bone, I had never heard anyone complain about it and when it happened to me the first time. I know it's starting, I can actually feel it slowly starting to hurt.
Okay, I'll get more personal later, I've got to eat dinner. TTYL

spryng
09-21-2004, 07:35 PM
Hello all!!

Well, sorry I haven't been on all afternoon. My cousin popped in for a visit, which she NEVER does. She's the only family (blood related) I have up here and we don't keep in touch very well. We always have a blast when we are together, but those visits are far and few in between. So anyway, she came as I was folding some laundry, so that is all I had done up until then, one load of laundry. I was a little embarrassed about the house but I know she understood. I was going to catch up on laundry and then really attack the house. But now my bathroom is clean and my kitchen is almost done. After I post here I plan to clean until 7 pm and then it's big brother time! LOL
Dinner was ok, not something I'd make again. (swiss steaks in the crockpot)

Deana, what a great photo! I can see your cowgirl boots! Too cute! Thanks for sharing! If I had a scanner I'd share some of mine too! I was tiny on my wedding day.

Leigh, your proposal story gave me chills! It was so sweet! I think sept 11 gave everyone new meaning on love and life and we appreciated those we love even more.

Cindi, I normally just have a glass of water in the fridge but don't drink enough each today, so this evening I filled up a 64 oz pitcher of water and I will drink the whole thing each day so I know I get in enough water... you sound like you are doing great with it today! and send some of that cleaning energy my way!!

Jill, that is too funny, I watched CSI miami for the same reason, lol... I wanted to know who died too. But I thought the previews all week about it were misleading because I thought the story centered around the bridge collapse but it didn't.

Kristin, I hope you get your life back soon! You are such a great person to sacrifice your time (and your bed!) for family.

Michelle, I LOVE pumpkin pie too! I also love pecan pie.. mmmm... and my memory should be here in a few days. I ordered the express delivery and it said 4-5 business days. So I hope by friday or saturday. You playing your game much?

Amy, so sorry about that car wreck! How scary! How did it happen? I think bad news always comes in groups... at least for us, if something bad happens there is a guarentee you'll find out about 2-3 more before the week is over. Hang in there!

Ricci, congrats on the 2#'s!!! Wanna come practice on my hair?? I'll let you! :) I need a cut badly, maybe even a color put on.

Well, I need to get off here and finish up my kitchen. I plan on folding clothes all evening while watching big brother and Amazing race finales. TTYL!

Alora1978
09-21-2004, 07:51 PM
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. You wouldn't believe it, but we had ANOTHER wreck out in front of our house today!!! Sheesh! Thankfully this time no one was seriously hurt. We live out in the country and there is a bad curve with a blind spot and people want to fly up and down the road and try to pass one another. I'm just thankful we live pretty far off the road. It is scary when you have children. My mother in law bought us bbq tonight so I ate a little of that for dinner, followed by a Slim-A-Bear bar for dessert. All in all I did pretty well today on my eating.

Crystal: I hate that the doc couldn't tell you the sex today :(.. that happened to me as well. My son was constantly in a position where they couldn't tell and my mom just knew he was a going to be a little girl and had already named her Madison.. LOL.. Well, he came out and proved her wrong! I was just thankful he was healthy and finally here!!

Penny: Thank you so much for introducing me to the flylady challenges. It was fun and productive! Hope to do it again sometime.

Spryng: Glad you had a nice visit with your cousin. I live a good ways from most of my family as well, but I also have a close cousin who lives about three miles from me. We dont' get too see each other too often b/c of her work schedule, but its fun when she does get to come around.

I'm kinda dreading Thursday night weigh-in and even contemplated not going, but there are some things i need to say to some people after last Thursdays meeting when I was humiliated infront of everyone. I will be nice about it though. :)

I hope everyone has a good evening and I will try to get on a little later if I can.

180/173/140
StG: 169 by Sept. 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MichelleRae
09-21-2004, 08:00 PM
Crystal you can upload your u/s pic to photobucket then copy and paste the tag url and viola!! photobucket is free btw and wonderful!!

melmcc99
09-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Deana, too funny, but not, about your boobs hurting after taking down wall paper. I wouldn't have thought of that at all. My neck still hurts and is raidiating down my back.. Uh! It's not a big bathroom, but has 6 corners instead of 4 and I didn't have my cutting in tool's brush piece, so I had to hand do it. It took much longer than it would normally for me. I love to paint.

Crystal, I'm sorry you didn't find out the sex of the baby. :( I know you must be dissapointed.

Spryng, I know unexpected visitors can throw you off sometimes, but did you enjoy her visit at least. Sometimes, unexpected visitors is nice to give you a break too, right?

Amy, I can't believe there was another accident...was everyone ok?

Cindi, hope you guys are doing better. HOw's the water intake today?

Kristin, have fun with all the kids. I bet you'll sleep good tonight! Unless, someone keeps you up, which, unfortunatly, could happen since their mother isn't around.

Michelle, GREAT PICS! YOu LOOK FANTASTIC!

Leigh, I love the zoo! Abigail does too, but bugga, isn't too fond of it and makes us all miserable. I liked your story about your proposal. Did you enjoy your visit with your friend and baby? I bet you did. It's nice to see other adults during the day.

QOTD: Dh and I were together for 6 years and he still hadn't asked me. We kind of talked about it, but not really, if you know what I mean. I was upset about it one day and we talked. He said, "don't you know I want to marry you"? I said, "well not really", it's been so long and you haven't asked. He said "well, would you marry me"? Of course I said yes, but that wasn't the official proposal. He came down to my house 4 days later and we had a nice dinner together and then in front of the fire place, he got down on one knee and said, "you are my best friend, pal and confidant and my Agape' ", "Will you marry me"? I looked at the ring and said yes! THen I said, It's big! He said "too big"? I said, no no..NOnonno! lol. BTW Agape' means unconditional love and we use it like "I love you" at special times. It's pronounced Ahhgapay.

Have a nice night ladies. See ya in the a.m.

Bayleysmom
09-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Hey everyone! Been here all day checking posts but cleaning too so I didn't have a lot of time to post too much. Anyway got most of my house clean, bearable at least! LOL Going to start dinner soon, guess I really don't have too much to say! LMAO

Leigh glad you had fun at the zoo, I wish we had one here close but we don't :( I know what you mean about not wanting to take Liam on trips. You get set in your routines and to take them away for even a weekend can really turn you upside down. I know Bayley won't sleep anywhere but in her bed or the one at my mom's, it just isn't going to happen. That's why I prefer for people to come here. It's just easier! LOL Liams party sounds cute!

Deana 80 oz down!! 20 to go!! Love the pic!!

Michelle don't you love being the go to girl for computer problems! I bet you do! You are so smart on these things. I am awaiting my financial aid for school as well. Good for you for trying to get enrolled. I'm sure you will do great!! Do you work tonight?

Cindi, Penny and Kristin thanks for challenging with me today! Couldn't have done it without you!!

Crystal I had a bad feeling they wouldn't be able to tell!!! AHHHHHH how annoying! When is your next appt?

Spryng cool that your cousin popped in! My cousin and I always have a really good time together too. We don't see eachother often either cuz she is so busy with work. She is the one who just found out she is preggo. Hope you get your cleaning done like you want!

Amy sorry to hear about another car wreck by your house. Glad no one was seriously hurt though. So what happened at your meeting last week? If you don't mind sharing. Good job on your eating today!!

Mel cool proposal story! Nice to hear from you!!

Ok ladies Oprah is over and I need to start dinner. I will chat with you all later BUT it's season finales tonight so I will only be on in between comercials!!! LOL

BIGtimeLOSER
09-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Making dinner.

I am so proud of my ds, he is a freshman on the varsity cross country team. He had a meet today and came in 15th out of 100. By the time he is a senior, he will be #1!!

I had another water a while ago, and will drink it with my dinner. Although I didn't get to walk tonight, I sure am making tracks to the bathroom!

Got a good bit of housework done, but still have alot to go!

Christian didn't have a nap, so wish me luck for tonight!!! I need it!!!!

BAck soon!

watkinsguru
09-21-2004, 09:19 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/watkinsguru/9-21sonogram.jpg

Okay, didn't know it was going to come out so big, but hay, you get the picture, lol. Most of you should be able to decipher this, let me know if you can't. It's just the profile of the baby as if he's laying on his back. It's the side of his fact. Doesn't this make it worth not knowing the sex? I mean after seeing this, I didn't care anymore.
Hope you enjoy. My pubic bone has slowly started to hurt more and more all day and sitting in my computer chair, because it's a dining table chair it makes it worse. So I'll try to be on later to say good night.
TTYL

watkinsguru
09-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Oh Michelle, thanks for explaning that to me. Now I know.

Loveliam
09-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Evening :D Things here are going well. I'm watching Big Brother and I bet Spryng is too.

Deana- for some reason I can't see your pic :(

Crystal- darn it! We have to wait until next month??? LOL. Just kidding- I'm glad the baby looks fine. That's always the most important thing. I remember watching the video of Liam's sonogram about 3 million times :D

Spryng- we saw CSI Miami last night too. We may also give CSI NY a chance on Wednesday.

Amy- yikes! Another wreck?? That would really freak me out.

Michelle- I forgot to say, good luck with the educational endeavors - sounds like you have a good plan.

Mel- I like your proposal story! :) How sweet.

Jill- what did you make for dinner? Was it good? Yes- it's much easier for others to come here. MIL and FIL are coming for a breif visit this weekend, so that will be nice. That way, we'll definitely get that bedroom in order.

Cindi- :cheer: to DS!!! That's awesome.

Okay, here are some wedding photos. First, these are NOT the professional ones (I'd have to scan those) so they're not the greatest pics. But they allow you to get the general idea :) Just looking at them makes me sad because I was sooooo thin :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/loveliam/wed1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/loveliam/wed3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/loveliam/wed4.jpg

Loveliam
09-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Crystal- ohhhhh! How cute!!!!

Deana1113
09-21-2004, 09:51 PM
OMG Leigh, you are beautiful....even if you aren't THAT thin anymore. That's why we are here. We are all working toward looking as good as we did then. I also posted my pic and another on the msn site. Don't know why you can't see it.

Cindi: :bravo: to ds. WTG on the water today.

Jill: 80 down, 20 to go. :cheer: for all of us.

Is it just me or is page 3 tooooo wide for the screen for some reason?

Crystal: ARRRRGGGGHHHH so we wait again. Good pic. Mine were never really that clear.

Spryng: Hope you enjoyed your visit with your cousin. All my family live around me but I'm not close to any of them, except the cheesy sil.....LOL.

Amy: WOW!!! Have you approached the county about doing something about the road.....or install guardrails in front of your house? That's just crazy.

Kristin: I have the pic posted on the msn site along with another that shows the front of my dress better. I can't see it now either, or my doll in my siggie. Don't know what's up with that...... :?:

Gonna check to see if I can figure out what's up. I'll be back later, hopefully for chat too.
TTYL

Deana1113
09-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Can you all see them now? I went and edited.

chrily
09-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Today has been a long one. My little girl is breathing better but boy has she been a grouch. I'm wore out...the house is a mess...and my husband is off to school for the evening. I actually took a nap today which is something I just do not do.
Crystal-Sonogram pictures are so neat. It looks to me like you have a healthy little baby. That's what counts.

Leigh-those are great pictures. I don't even have any pictures (only one) from my second marriage. It was just a small ceremony at the courthouse with the Justice of the Peace. At least the judge is a really good friend of the family. Didn't really have a reception either. Then went to the vet to pick up our puppy that almost died from parvo...and had to feed her every 2 hours. So much for that night. I did marry my best friend though.

Didn't do so good on the water today either...sorry :(

~chris

BIGtimeLOSER
09-21-2004, 10:37 PM
Why I can't see ANY of the pics, are they on this post or the MSN site? Never mind, my puter is just REALLY slow I guess!

Baths given, dinner done, kitchen almost clean. Had so much water I lost count, but I think I made goal this time! YAY!!!

Christian had no nap still, so it's looking promising for a better night! I need it! I never even got a shower today! EWWWW! I wouldn't share that with just anyone, you all are special :lol: :lol:

Going to get these kids to sleep!

Love to all...if I am lucky I won't be back!

jbbm
09-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Hi girls

Just checking in, I know it has been a while. Ds started pre-k, so have been busy with that and all. Tonight I did not do so good eating. Had chili and cornbread, my favorite meal, well I should say one of them :lol:. Everyone sounds like they are doing so good.

LEIGH!!!! You are so pretty. You could be like a model like in one of the wedding magazines. I really do mean it! Those are some pics to cherish forever. How is the diet or plan your on going?

Spryng, I have to admit I am having a hard time with CORE. It seems to be restrictive in some ways and eating the same foods alot is hard, kind of like the atkins? I don't know maybe it is just me. But when I am told I can't have certain foods it is binge time for me, yikes! I keep thinking back to what my Grandma said "eat only when hungry and everything and all foods in moderation". She looked 20 years younger than she was when she died. I guess only if it was that easy, what works for one may not work for all. I am kind of don't know what to do. Like tonight I made core cornbread but ate too much, I also have pms and under a bit of stress lately. So I will just have to keep chugging along.

Cyrstal, cut sono pic. I miss being pregnant!

Happy Belated Birthday Baley!! I loved the lady bug cake. sooo cute!

Well time to get ready for bed, I am exhausted. Have a great evening everyone! Julie

Bayleysmom
09-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Hey everyone just a quick post from me since dh needs the computer to do some tests for work. So I got my water in and as a treat for doing that and staying OP all day I had a diet Vanilla Coke with dinner! I am still drinking it now and will continue throughout the night. I need to write thank yous for Bayleys party during the season finales tonight so that's what I will be doing! I will try and get on later to chat with you all but not sure if you will still be here once my shows are over! lOL Had BBQ chicken for dinner with sauted squash and scalloped potatos it was yummy! Ok need to get off this thing for now, hope to be back to get personal before my shows come on but dh will be on here so not sure. Ok enough blabbering!! LOL

jbbm
09-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Sorry Jill I spelled Bayley's name wrong :^:, I must be more tired than I thought! Julie

Chubba
09-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Well, hello ladies!!

Leigh...beautiful pictures! You're still beautiful now you know ;) . Glad you had fun at the zoo and it's sooooo much easier to have people come over to your house. It takes me forever just to get stuff together to go visit someone locally let alone staying over somewhere.

Hi Cindi...hoping you have a great night's sleep! Hugs to Christian and congrats to your freshman ds!!

Chris...hope your dd has a better night too. Don't worry about the house...it'll still be there tomorrow!

Deana...it's not just you...for some reason every once in a while the screen gets very wide. It's just sooooooo anoying! It'll go back to normal at some point. Loved your pics too.

Crystal...you're baby's beautiful :D . Maybe next month he or she will feel like cooperating!

Hi Jill! Come clean my house now!

Mel...I hate to paint ceilings! I always get a neckache!! Hope you're feeling better in the morning.

Hi Michelle....Tony's in bed and Will is pushing all of my buttons tonight :devil: . Probably po'd at me for working today...well, he may have to get more used to it! More about that later ;) . Will you quit work (or be back to a more normal schedule) when you start your studies? I don't know how you'll be able to get it all done with working so much. You know you can't leave us out of your day :lol: . How're the girls doing? If I didn't say it before...your pictures were beautiful also :D .

Amy, why were you humiliated last WI? I might have missed that story if you told us :o . Hope all is better tomorrow.

Spryng.. are the bc pills starting to agree with you better? My mom used to make swiss steak when we were kids...never liked it much. I think it was the texture. Your pumpkin pie sounds good. I love the crust the best too...but I just had some pumpkin dip at the party Saturday that was like crustless pie...well, not really because you dipped ginger snaps into it! :lol:

Kristin... get some rest and me time would ya!!! Sheeesh!!

Ricci..glad school's going well. I could never cut hair! I get nervous even when I'm cutting the boys and they don't really care :lol: . Hope you get to spend more time with the family soon!!

Penny...that cake is absolutely adorable! You're just sooo talented. Oh Jill I don't think I commented on the ladybug cake..that was great too. I always buy one from the store...so much easier :lol: but since the boys bdays are so close we'll have individual cakes on their acutal days. We made cupcakes last year for Will's 3rd and Tony was 1 so he didn't know the difference when he didn't have a separate cake on his special day. He did well enough at the official party :p .

Hi to anyone I missed...so sorry!

Well...I'm only working 2 days a week 6 hours per day as a temp. If I want I can be a permanent part-timeer and work 3 days 8 hours...the bad part is from mid Feb-April 15th I would have to work full time plus some Saturdays (it's a tax prep/accounting firm). I know my Mom would only watch the boys for 2 days a week so I would have to find someone for the 3rd day and then the 3 days when it's full time. At least I have some time to think about it. I would make more money as a permanent hire. We could use the extra income too. Such decisions we must make :^: . At least there's no huge rush to answer. I told my friend that I would have to find someone for day care before I would agree to it. I was going to look for a permanent part time job at some point and this way I wouldn't have to interview ;) (I hate interviews!) and the people are nice. It's only about a 20 min drive on the freeway too.

Well, I'm going to try to hunt down a wedding photo that I scanned previously..it's of my Mom walking me down the aisle (my Dad passed away in 1996). I haven't scanned in any of the others yet..maybe someday!

Whew...I feel better because I actually got to get personal! Have a great night...I'm off to watch NYPD Blue.

Chubba
09-21-2004, 11:04 PM
OK, here it is!

Deana1113
09-21-2004, 11:39 PM
Kristin: Hope you finally go to see the pics. Are you on your aunt's computer? Did they ever load. Mine are on the msn site too.

Geri: That is so sweet that your mom walked you down the aisle. When I got married second time, my oldest son walked me down the aisle, he was 10 and my other 2 boys were the ring bearers. All western, it was so cute with them in their cowboy hats, boots, jeans and matching shirts. You're beautiful.

Jill: WOOHOO on the water today. Are we on for tomorrow too? I have a Diet Sierra Mist in the fridge for as soon as I finish this last 10 ounces. Supper tonight here was BBQ chicken, they had corn, I had spinach, and rice with diced tomatoes and green chilis. Lots of BBQ going on around the board....lol.

Julie: Have you always been WW? I looked at Atkin's, South Beach and WW before I decided what I wanted to do. I ended up just counting and limiting calories, drinking lots of water, and excercising. My limit is 1500 cals a day. That was I can eat what I want, just in moderation and it's not the same things all the time. Don't know if that helps you or not. I know I like the freedom of it and it's working so far. 8.5 gone in 5 weeks. Of course tom is here so that screwed up EVERYTHING!!!! Good luck finding what works for you.

I might try to make it to chat tonight. Not sure what dh is doing. Right now he's in the gun shop so no telling.....LOL.

If I don't make it, have a great night all and I will talk to you in the morning.

Alora1978
09-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Finally, I get the computer back! Dh has been on forever! LOL. I just spent the past three hours watching the season finale's to my reality shows.. Big Brother, Amazing Race. I tell myself I'm not going to watch them, but then I get sucked in! Crystal, I swear seeing that sono pic makes me want another one now... I kept my son's sono pic on the fridge forever. I mean, he was like 2 and it was still up there! As far as last weeks TOPS meeting, I think the only person I've told was Penny. It's kinda long and complicated but here goes.. I wasn't planning on attending the meeting b/c ds was sick and I had to pick up his meds at the drugstore which is right by my meeting. I planned on weighing in and leaving, however I was "guilted" into staying for half the meeting b/c it was an awards ceremony. When I did finally have to go this girl yelled out "Have fun watching Survivor!" as if I would lie about my son not feeling well just to go home and watch tv. It was just the way it was said and I don't think I took it out of context, that comment was meant to sting and it did. The group is also all about fundraising and expects everyone to sell 2 boxes of chocolate bars so it will pay for their upcoming trip, which I don't plan on attending. I can't believe a weight loss support group wants to sell candy! That's kind of an oxymoron! Well ladies, I"m off for the night, I'll be back tomorrow and I hope everyone has a good night!

180/173/140
STG: 169 by Sept. 30th!!!!!!!!!!!

CheriBrorsen
09-22-2004, 12:14 AM
Hee hee... :lol: you girls have been smoking today. :)

Hubby is currently working midnights so he got home at 8 this morning and we ended up going back down to Brownsville to lunch and to the zoo. I absolutely LOVE our zoo. It's was fun we are studying turtles in school this week so we got to spend time looking at those and then tomorrow we are going out to South Padre Island to the sea turtle rescue to take in their class and check out the turtles.

Crystal--that looks like a beautiful baby. :) I can't believe we now have to wait another month to find out the sex. :)

Spryng--that cheesecake is AWESOME, just absolutely fabulous. :) Did you and your family plan to do courtship or is that just how it worked out. What a neat engagement story.

Michelle--I agree with whoever posted there couldn't have been a more perfect time to say I love you, what a terrific memory.

Geri--you were a beautiful bride & no :o I haven't been exercising. I'm still hanging out at the same weight loss (10 lbs) and haven't exercised in weeks. I hope and plan to remedy that tomorrow. :)

Deana--I love the boots with your dress. I had a friend who always said she was going to wear RED roopers at her wedding. :)

Leigh--Zoo Atlanta...what fun. I remember going there as a little girl when it was still ''just'' Grant Park and I have fond memories of Willie B :( I hope we get the time to go there while we are home in October. Your wedding pics are absolutely BEAUTIFUL I love that third one with DH propped up on the railing and what a beautiful engagment story.

Penny--I love your new avatar picture you can tell you've lost weight between that one and the previous one.

Jill--diet vanilla coke=YUMMY, had one of those today. :) It's hard to find them down here so that was a real treat.

Cyndi--Goooooooooooooooooooooooo LIONS. Yay for your son, and how awesome that as a freshman he is doing so well, you are right by the time he is a senior he will be the best of the best, no doubt. You should be proud. :)

ok--tomorrow is a starting early and going long so I won't be on much during the day I'll have to catch up tomorrow evening. I hope you girls have a great day. I plan on drinking lots of water...so I'm in for the challenge I'll let you know how much tomorrow night.

QOTD--Let's see Donald and I started dating in August '94 days before he left for CA (he was in the ARMY and was going to DLI (defense language institute) in Monterey Callifornia) he graduated in April of '95 and I flew to Houston to meet his Dad and step mom. We drove back to GA and on April 19,1995 he proposed. We had gone out to Ruby Tuesdays and then were going to church...so he comes around to open my door and had handed me a card before getting out to come around...so I read it and by that time he had opened the door and so I turned to get out and he's there on his knee and asking me me marry him. :) THEN he kept scolding me for looking at my engagment ring during the service. ;) I'm going to attach a pic here of our wedding :)

Ok girlies have a great night...hugs and see ya tomorrow evening.

mompen
09-22-2004, 12:52 AM
Leigh,
OMG! Those pictures are just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How incredible!!!!! You are a beautiful lady!

Ricci,
Congrats on the 2 pounds!!!!

Crystal,
Thanks for sharing the baby picture! :) I notice you keep saying he.....lol hehe :)

Cindi,
Congrats to ds! :) That is awesome!!!!!

Jill,
Thanks for the challenge today! I am gonna make a list tomorrow! Thanks to Spryng..... lol and make sure I get the rest of the house done! Did you finish yours? What was for supper? Did you say and I missed it?

Deana,
I just logged into chat but you were gone :( Sorry I missed you!

Mel,
That proposal is just great! I love it when dh and I have secret code words :) It make the spark feel like it is still here!

Amy,
Thanks for the challenge today! You got in a workout and a clean house!! WOOHOO!!!

Michelle,
Let me know how the appt went at the lawyer! Does Taylor have Zhaun's last name now? or how does that work? We do have a Light the Night here .... but it is in New Orleans..... A friend is walking in Allie's Name... How is the organizing going??
Well thanks to you.... I have decided to make a difference also! I have contacted the Kidney Foundation here in Louisiana about organizing a Kidney walk..... Wish me luck :) Thanks again :) :) :) OH BTW, I found a cute witch's hat cookie... It is too cute if you want me to scan it for you.....! It was sooooo easy and sooo cute!!

Kristen,
I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that got married after my child was born :)

Geri,
Get back here woman! We miss you! Get your butt in gear and get that 3.5 pounds off!

Kristen,
Can't wait to see the pics!!!! Thanks for sharing them!

Amy,
I hate to say it but the ole saying is that bad things happen in three's. I pray that your day is much better now!!!!

Hubby and I got engaged while I was a senior in high school! We decided to wait until I was in school and well along the way before getting married... We then got pregnant when I started my first semester. We waited until after Hunter was born to get married...

We didn't really have a real proposal... But I lost my stone out of my ring about a year after we got married.... Hubby just gave me a new one... I wanted to wait until our 5th anniversary and it is next month. I just got a Past Present Future Ring! It is absouletly gorgeous!!!! He proposed with this ring a couple weeks ago :) It was beautiful.....

We told me how much he loves me and asked if I would still be his wife now and forever :)

Ok I sure hope I got everybody... My brain is going dead! Have a great night :)

mompen
09-22-2004, 12:57 AM
Cheri,
That is so cool about the turtles!

We have two of them! :) My mom also has two turtles...

We got our from a guy who knows a guy....lol Anyhow, my turtles are the ones that are born to be chopped up to experiment on :( for diseases and such....

But my two turtles were saved!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow!~

mompen
09-22-2004, 12:58 AM
Amy,
You know my point of view on the TOPS meeting! Hang in there and do this for you!!!!

MichelleRae
09-22-2004, 01:49 AM
Hey ladies!!!

I have to say, I'm leaving this group you are all fashion queens and those wedding pictures are straight out of a magazine!!! I'm sooooooo Jealous, not too sure if I want to post mine lol but as a reward for reaching my goal weight hubby and I are going to get our pictures done in our wedding garb again of course I will get to have my dress resized :D

Leigh that gown is beautiful but not as beautiful as the lady in it who is she btw ;) ;) jk girl you look mah-vah-lous!!!!

Penny YES!!! I want the cookie thingy!!! Please? Please? I'll be your best friend!! hehe you know you are already!! Oh btw I go back to the doc on friday but this month has been a slow loss month, I've pretty much maintained but I've been lifting weights so that may be it too because I already have 4 more inches in the waist of pants I bought 3 weeks ago!

Geri - It looks like I may be working more often now lol but I have the later night shift 8pm to 1 am. Thanks for the compliments on my pics :) and your wedding pic is gorgeous as well!!! Like I said above I am soooo JEALOUS!!

Chris I hope you get some sleep tonight!! Hang in there girly!!

Julie :wave: great to see a post from you girly!!

Spryng is dh home this weekend? Any big plans?

Ok I decided I'll post a wedding pic (don't laugh) LOL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/Family%20Photos/mezhaun.jpg

My mom made my bouquet with dried roses that dh had given to me while we were dating, so it made my bouquet more special to me :) I also still have it. My mother also made my veil she hand sewed ribbon trim on the bottom and little pearls all over it. It was so beautiful!! Who ever said they had a western theme wedding Deana I think it was you, well we had a western theme as well, we were married on a working horse ranch and had valets on horseback and a country music dj and BBQ ribs and chicken and burgers and dogs with all the fixings (beans, slaw, potatoes, salad rolls) I loved it!! We were supposed to take a sunset horseback ride after the reception but we were too tired! So we passed and went to the hotel. ;) ;)

Deana btw you also looked gorgeous!!

I know I'm missing people and I'm sorry!! I'm just hurrying through this as I"m at work lol.
Ok I need to get back to work!
TTYL!!

Bayleysmom
09-22-2004, 02:41 AM
Ok I just have to say that everyone's wedding photos are so beautiful!! I am having my mom scan one of mine tomorrow and I will try to post it but something weird has been happening to pics my mom sends so we will see what happens.

It's late and I know most of you don't read the night before but I wanted to say that I hope those of you that didn't have good days will have better days tomorrow and for those of you that need to clean I am here for you to do flylady! LOL I still have a little to do but I'm sure I can find plenty if I just look hard enough! Hope you all sleep well and I will chat with ya in the AM!! TTYL

Bayleysmom
09-22-2004, 03:22 AM
Ok here are a couple of party pics I thought were cute!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/hurley1751/bayleylaughing.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/hurley1751/bayleycake1.jpg

MichelleRae
09-22-2004, 03:45 AM
OMG!!!! She is sooooooooo CUTE!!!!! Bayley you are a doll!!! :grouphug: Hope you had a great time on your first birthday sweetie!!

Oh yeah I wanted to post a pic of Taylor with the gift penny sent her she LOVES it!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/Taybagresize.jpg

Yeah yeah she looks like a ragamuffin but that's my girl ;) lol

Oh yeah Jill I am soooo Jealous of Bayleys hair!! Teagan has enough for a little tiny ponytail lol but thats it. Bayley also has GORGEOUS eyes!!

Ok I need to start closing up the office so I can go home!!
Love to all!!
Michelle

watkinsguru
09-22-2004, 08:27 AM
starting a new thread.