Wink Mothers Day Weekend Chat - May 8 & 9

Good Morning Everyone,

Just starting this bad boy up.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend

Love Yah !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 09:52 AM   #2  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning Leenie and to all to come in after this!

Well today I am having a full day of house cleaning! My mom should be here about 3pm, so I am flying around the house cleaning EVERYTHING!! Dogs are going to the groomer and I also have to pick up the cat at the vet! CRAZY! Yesterday I folded laundry for 3 hours, we always have no problem washing it, it is the putting away that never happens so it gets washed and dryed and then it makes it to the dining room table (Star this is my bad girl confession for the day!! ) So there was this HUGE pile of clean laundry on the dining room table and for a week we have been just avoiding that room, except to get out our clean clothes to wear for the day! HOW crazy is that!! ahahahahaha Now it is all folded and put away but it took 3 frckin hours! If my mom would have seen it she would have just died! LOL

Tomorrow we are going out for mommy's day brunch, that should be fun and I haven't even tried to say I was gonna be OP, cause I am not! LOL I decided to take a reward day on Mother's day and just do what I want, as long as I am right back to it on Monday.

So have happy days ladies!!!! And Happy Mothers day to all the moms!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 10:43 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Leenie: have a great weekend

TG: I can relate to getting the clothes washed but not put away. Ours stay in baskets. I've resorted to getting the girls their OWN baskets. They have to (or else wear wrinkly clothes) fold them and put them away cuz I'm not going to. I do ours though. Makes my job easier!! Have fun on Mothers Day

I don't mind rain. In fact I love t-storms. But to wake up (have to pee) and step in a pile of water (cold at that) doesn't put one in a good mood. And then after throwing dirty towels on the floor to sop them up I then have to shuffle off to the basement to fix the sump pump or else have a flooded basement. ARGH!! In BARE feet. So by 6:30 I was freezing and just wanted to crawl back into bed--which I did! lol I've got a GS program to go to today and I'm hoping it's the type that gets cancelled due to rain. Doesn't help that my mom wants to celebrate mothers day today so I've got to run over there before the GS program. UGH!!! So busy day today. Tomorrow I'm doing NOTHING (well, probably stopping at the in-laws to drop the mil present off). As for staying OP? Probably not. Haven't decided yet.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 03:39 PM   #4  
Mom, Queen of Everything

Hi All!

Life's been a bit too busy to check in regularly, and we've had some unfortunate happenings in our family, but I'm back on track and ready to go again and get some more of this weight off. Just one thing......WHERE THE **** DID FITDAY GO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Spedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 06:20 PM   #5  
The Princess O' Pets

HI SPED!!!!! Good to hear from you I was wondering where you were!!

I am not sure about fitday???Is it missing??
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 07:05 PM   #6  
Baby Steps

Hi Spedmom Welcome back. I don't use fitday so I'm not sure what happened. Maybe they're temporarily down?
Old 05-08-2004, 09:37 PM   #7  

Hiya Everyone!!!!! I havent' had much time the last few days to check in. Been very busy around here.

Lennie: Happy Weekend to you also!!!!

TG: And I thought I was the only one who put all the clothes on dining room table...then stood there for hours folding them! Least you got your's done.I'm tackling mine later tonight

Brenda: Same thing happened here last week with the puddle. Wind was blowing like crazy and it was raining sooooo hard. Blew water in around our skylight! It was while hubby was out of town fishing, so I just fixed it the only way I could (threw towels down on it) Guess it was just the way the wind was blowing or something, becaue it's rained since, but none has came in!! Hope you have a great day with your MOM!

Sped: Been wondering where you were! Hope everything is ok with the family issues! Have a great weekend!!!!

Well, another busy weekend for me. Had to work all day today, then go to my goddaughter's birthday party, and then to get oil changed in truck! I am beat. I usually sleep in on Sundays since it's my day off, but tomorrow we are getting up and 5:30 am to head to beach house. Need to get a few things moved down there before we start going every weekend!!!! Hope all of you MOTHERS have a VERY HAPPY MOTHER"S Day!!!!!! The only thing I am a mother to is our 3yr old black lab! Even got a card from him last year! LOL I usually have a very rough time with Mother's day, as my mother is deceased. (4 years ago) Think that is why the DH picked this weekend to move some stuff to the beach, to get my mind off things!!! Hope eveyrone has a great weekend, and I'll check in later tonight and tomorrow night!!!!!!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 08:45 AM   #8  
Baby Steps

Lisa: Sorry to hear about your mom. I'm blessed to have both my parents yet (and try to spend at least a little time each weekend w/them). Hope you have a good time at the beach!!

Well, it's Mothers Day. I received my presents yesterday as my DH came home in and promptly ordered me to call wal-mart to see if he left one of the bags behind I am now the proud owner of a gas grill. Well, I got that, a windchime (love them!), new cell phone cover (hotrod red!) along with a carrying case for it. Everything I wanted (except DH on 1st shift and a dishwasher ). Only thing is..I now need the LP TANK to go with the grill and a cover for it. lol.
Hope you all are doing what you want on this day and got everything you deserve