Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 09:07 PM   #1  

Unhappy Saturday!!!! weekend

[IMG]Hi, Well Saturday is almost over and no one posted??? you must all be having the same day I am....although diet wise I did good. and I got in a walk late in the afternoon, once the clouds past.

The morning was a living ****. I dropped Tj? I finished changing him and picked him up. The little guy took his arms and legs and pushed off my body with all his might. I lost a grip and almost caught him but he just slipped...I was hysterical....he was fine. He cried for a bit and my husband checked him out....once we knew he was fine I just sobbed for an hour. I felt horrible...I still do

On top of it, it seems like he has his cold back...or it could be another tooth. He tends to get congested when he is teething.

But I managed not to eat a pie despite the start of my day.
Right now I am bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not good. That is why I jumped on the computer. can't eat and type at the same time.

So, if anyone does happen to hop on tonight, I hope you all had a good day.
**mod kitten- don't feel bad about your tough start. It took me two weeks to get my act together...one day I went to dunkin donuts and had a donut...actually 2...then I went shopping and pick something up in the back shop!! that was when I said...woooooooooooooo never did that before!!! keep the journal going...you'll get int he groove
Lisa
[/IMG]\
Closed Thread