Carb Counters - Friday Chat - February 6th

View Full Version : Friday Chat - February 6th

Spedmom
02-06-2004, 08:34 AM
Mornin all you AC's!!!

Well, the scale seems to indicate that I've FINALLY undone the damage of my superbowl trough-fest. All is well with the world again.

I'm getting more positive compliments at work, but I'm still laughing at a tongue-lashing I received yesterday froma coworker. Instead of telling me I looked great, etc., she told me that I was doing irreparable harm to my body by losing weight this quickly. Now, I admit that 18 pounds in 40 days may qualify as "speedy", but one look at her and you just KNOW she's sitting there thinking "D***, I wish I could do that!"

I'm thinking of giving up the glider in exchange for yard work this weekend. Did you know that Fitday actually has an exercise tab for collecting maple sugar/syrup/whatever from trees?!?!?!? I need to request that they add one for calories burned by picking cactus thorns and stickers out of your backside. Someone must stand up for those of us in the Southwest!

I'll check in later....

lady_adnerb
02-06-2004, 08:49 AM
The stupid idgets that run our school here have NOT cancelled school. So being a concerned parent I called to see if they WERE going to. Nope, they said the roads aren't that bad. WTF? All around us it's cancelled and ours isn't? So I declared a snow day for the girls. SO no school!!! WOOHOO!! lol

Shimma
02-06-2004, 09:24 AM
Morning all!
Half day of work for meeeee!!!! Woo hoo!
The drive in today wasn't nearly as bad as I had anticipated so I'm in a pretty darned good mood. Have another test in my class on Saturday so will have to start preparing for that.
Sped, congrats on the good news.

Sha
02-06-2004, 09:54 AM
Brenda... Way to go.. Some times we just have to do what we know is best for our family's. Maybe a lot of parents will do the same, and the school will understand they where wrong.. Have a great day..

Leenie
02-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Good Morning Ladies, I only have a second to say YELLO!!!
Have a wonderful day and behave :s:

jdoggmartin
02-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Spedmom: You crack me up! Never having been to the Southwest, are cactus stickers and thorns in one's backside a common occurrence?

Brenda: Way to take authority!

Shimma: Glad the drive wasn't bad and working a half day isn't bad, either!

Sha: Hi! Hope you're having a good day.

Leens: Hi! Hope you're having a good day, too.

Just working today. I'm sure it will be hectic because my boss is such a procrastinator. I honestly don't know how he keeps his job. We are always running way behind deadline. Argh.

I'm going to Kansas tomorrow for a quick visit with my dad. Should be fun, except for the fact that they have over a foot of snow, and it's only supposed to be 24 degrees. :( I am getting pretty used to these 80-degree temperatures...

Well, I went looking for a size 12 pair of jeans last night at the Goodwill and couldn't find any. (I just hate having to shell out more than $10 for a pair of jeans that I won't be wearing a few months from now.) So, I came home still needing some smaller jeans. I decided to look through my closet, and I happened to find two pairs of size 12s that I had bought when they were on sale, thinking I would be at this size at some point. And, the best part -- they fit!!! Yay!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

Take care,
Jina

Shimma
02-06-2004, 10:11 AM
The friggin teacher's lounge continues to be my nemesis. Monster cookies today made by the sign language interpreter. I remember how they taste.....sooooooooo yummy.

I do have a fairly serious question now though. I'm probably going to do the bike ride for diabetes in death valley again this year. This means putting in a lot of miles on my bike per week. I'm kind of concerned about my carb intake during that time. Should I up the number of carbs that I consume on days when I train? What about for the "big day" which is a 107 mile ride that will take ME like 12 hours (there is a 7 mile hill in there, bear with me on the time). Any suggestions??? I'm going to be starting training as soon as it gets warm enough for me to NOT get windchill riding my bike.

Lekker
02-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Morning all!

Busy here at work this week, so I haven't been popping in too much. For some bizarre reason none of the other five students that I share an office with are here yet, and I am quite often the last one here. Makes me wonder if I missed something!

Jina - free flights! Awesome - are there limits on the number of flights you take etc.? Have fun tomorrow with your Dad.

Shimma, well I'm definitely not one that would have an answer to your question about intensive exercise days and what your carb intake should be, but I think it's great that you would do 107 mi in 12 hours!! I think I'd spread out the 107 mi over 12 days!! :) Actually, the furthest I ever biked in one day was about 70 km (~44mi) and that was in Holland where it is *perfectly* flat (although the wind's a real b****). And my butt was SO sore - I don't know how you deal with that - I didn't want to sit for two days. I guess you toughen it up, eh? :)

They predicted snow last night for us, but we didn't get any, but they have the 'warnings' out again today - hopefully they'll be wrong again. I love clean roads for driving. We actually didn't get much snow in Montreal in January - only 27 cm (~11in), whereas in south western Ontario, where my family & home-home is, they got 205 cm (~81 in). My brother and cousin are school teachers and out of the 20 teaching days they had in January, 9 of them were cancelled! *sigh* I wish!

Hmmm...I was just re-reading my post, and now I'm thinking that a job with an airline or in education seems to be the way to go for some special benefits!

Good morning to Lady, Sha, Leens & Spedmom!

Shimma
02-06-2004, 10:39 AM
Lekker- The butt thing is probably the largest issue when riding that far. By the time I got to Death Valley the last time, I thought my butt was pretty tough, but it only lasted about7-8 hours. After that, I would get off my bike and not want to sit back down.... EVER!!!! But, ya do what ya gotta do and sit on it and cry while you pedal. Either that or try to stand up and pedal for a while but you don't get that far and it slows you down when you're going down hills... My friend and I got to the point where we got the giggles and had to stop because we were both so sore in the butt!
It's ok though, they have this HUGE party after the ride and I was so drunk that night I don't even remember if my butt hurt at all. :)

Theo'sgirl
02-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Just jumpin in to say Hello and ahve a great day today to all of you!!! Sorry I am outta time otherwise i would give you all a personal "hello"!!!! Got a sick kid today and today is my 1st day up on the floor in the sales dept!!! Yippeeeee training is almost done! THANK DOG!!!

LOve,
Theo'sgirl

jdoggmartin
02-06-2004, 11:08 AM
Lekker: Nope. No limits on the flights. It really is an awesome benefit. I told DH that if he quits working for an airline, I will have to get a job with them. It's so handy to have those benefits, especially with all the family and friends in Kansas. Plus, it's fun to take a day trip to New York City or spend a few days in Vegas. It really, really cuts down on travel costs. Plus, he gets discounts at hotels, resorts and on cruises -- basically anything associated with the travel industry. It is a beautfiul thing!

Hope the roads stay clear!! 81 inches of snow!?!? That is inconceivable to me! Education is a good way to go, too. Snow days, summers off. Sounds pretty nice to me. My dad is a principal, and I always envy his schedule. They are desperate for teachers in Florida, and I've seriously thought about going that route.

Shimma: WOW! I cannot even imagine a 107-mile bike ride!!!

Theo'sgirl: Hi!! Hope your kid gets to feeling better!

Shimma
02-06-2004, 11:40 AM
uh oh... I'm not holding up so well against those monster cookies in the teacher's lounge. It's all I'm thinking about. ACK ACK ACK!!!!
I've been soooo good, but jan is the most fabulous cook ever and I know those cookies are darn good. ugh ugh ugh

Khem
02-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Morning all!

Shimma, there is a section in one of atkin's books on your question...I also found this:

http://atkins.com/helpatkins/faqs/faqfitness/index.html

StarPrincess
02-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Khem, you and I had the same idea!

Shimma, I did a search on the atkins website for "carb loading" here's a link to the list I got http://atkins.com/global/search-results.html?search_string=carb+loading

Hello everyone! Aside from my own personal happiness at it being friday and being the evil co-worker's last day, I'm feeling sad. I don't know how much you all follow the news, but Carlie Brucia (the 11-year old girl in Florida who's abduction was caught on a surveillance camera) has been found dead. They have already arrested her abductor and for that I'm grateful, but it's still so sad. I've seen the video of him walking up to her, grabbing her arm, and leading her away. I wish she would have kicked or screamed or fought or something. I keep wondering what he said to her. Argh! That poor girl! This is why I want to be an investigator.

Sorry to be on such a downer. I'll be back to perky me later :)

jdoggmartin
02-06-2004, 12:08 PM
Star: That is so sad! I have been following the story closely since Sarasota is only about a 20-minute drive from where I'm at. What kind of sick, sick man does that to an innocent 11-year-old girl??? It is so sad. I was afraid there was going to be bad news once they found the abductor but didn't find Carlie. I just hate it that people are so messed up that this would ever happen in the first place.

lady_adnerb
02-06-2004, 12:37 PM
Broke the news to hubby that I declared a sick day for the girls. I was pleasantly surprised that he didn't yell. He did ask if the driveway was shoveled. Told him I only shoved his side to my side so when the neighbor dude plows it was HIS effort and not tons on my part. Well, hubby plans on coming home and shoveling. Well, more power to him. I HATE shoveling!! lol.

I kept thinking about Carlie--my own daughter is 11 and I would absolutely FREAK if something happened to her (plus they'd have to make sure the scum that did it was VERY locked up so I couldn't do anything to him). I would hope she'd kick, scream and do whatever. Our troop took the girls to some program called "Girl Scouts be Strong" or something like that. They taught the girls some moves they could use to break out of holds and fight against someone holding them against their wills. I was holding one of those pads while they practiced and if they EVER did that to an adult to try and get away I guarantee it would happen!!! Those kids were TOUGH!

Well, you all have a great day. I'm going to see if I can mix up some taco seasoning from that recipe here :)

StarPrincess
02-06-2004, 12:45 PM
That's why I keep wondering what he said to her. We all know to kick and scream and fight if we know we're in danger. What do we do if someone comes up to us in a panic and says that there's something wrong "over there" and they need help? Wouldn't most of us go? What if they tell you it's a friend or family member that's hurt "over there"? Wouldn't all of us go? Learning to kick and scream and fight is not good enough because most of the time it's too late when we realize we're in danger. Maybe more important is keeping a certain amount of personal space when we're around people we don't know. If she hadn't let him take her by the arm and still walked away with him, would she have been able to get away when she realized there was something wrong? Ugh! I just keep shaking my head. I don't know.

Shimma
02-06-2004, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the links and help gang, the only trouble I'm going to have now is my electrolytes. Gatorade sucks anyway so I won't be drinking that. But the hammer gel that I had last time had sugar in it and I know most of the gel packets have sugar. NOt to mention the rest stops are loaded with carbohydrates. Ugh. It's going to be hit and miss that day. I know I won't want to go over on my carbs or I won't feel well and THAT would not be ideal for that day. Grrr. I've asked some of my teammates (you'd think they would know since 90% of them are diabetic) but they have all just shrugged so far and said they just up their insulin.

Khem
02-06-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey again shimma...

I used to run cross country (gawd I can't imagine doing that now) and I would take a very thin belt with me to hold keys, etc.

You could also arrange to leave something you can eat at a middle point rest stop, etc.

I'd recommend bringing:
nuts (compact, low carb, high energy)
berries mixed into cream cheese (kinda hard to bring, but maybe you coud arrange to just leave a tupperware for you at a rest stop?)
dried fruit---yes, yes, I know it's not typical atkins, but I'm talking about something like 1/4 cup dried strawberries

Heck you could even mix 1/4 cup dried strawberries, 1/4 cup slivered almonds, and 2 Tablespoons nut butter (unsweetened, like almond or peanut), with 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 T COCONUT oil and make your own energy bars!

If you've never used coconut oil--it is SOLID and will turn cocoa solid on a bar.

I'd mix the nut butter, fruit, almonds, and 1 T of the oil together and put it on wax paper in little balls in the freezer. Then melt the other T of coconut oil into the cocoa powder and roll the frozen balls in it. It will harden right up. Heck, you could even roll them in coconut flakes (unsweetened) or chopped nuts/almond flour after the chocolate for less mess. Then freeze the suckers solid the night before and they should hold up :) coconut oil is wonderful.

I have also mixed frozen almond butter chunks with the coconut oil/chocolate covering for rather tasty dark chocolate peanut butter cups!!!

Unless you like very very dark chocolate like me, you'll want to add splenda to anything made with the cocoa to taste. DaVinci's syrup also works fine and is my first choice.

Khem
02-06-2004, 01:19 PM
on second thought, I should go back and edit out my energy bar recipe, I should go into business marketing it and destroy those nasty sugar alcohol brands! hehehe, who wants to buy stock?

LoriAS
02-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Star,

I saw a television show this morning that basically said to teach our children that an adult should NEVER ask you for help. They are the adult. IF they need help that badly RUN the other way and call 911!! I thought that was very sound advice. On this newsbreak the also took two families and videotaped their children outside and had a person pull up to the curb asking for help finding a dog and one even asked if they could help find his wife. The kids walked right up to the car both times!!! How do we teach our kids not to do this and still be good citizens??

StarPrincess
02-06-2004, 02:45 PM
And it's not just the kids. It's all of us. How many adults are abducted? We're basically good people and most of the time if someone needs help, it's sincere. I agree that there's no reason a strange adult would ever need a child's help. But they can say there is. They can say that there's a kitten stuck in a hole and it's too small for them to reach down so they need someone with smaller arms. Predators are tricky. They have to be.

As an adult, I personally take the slightly paranoid route. No matter where I am, I am always coming up with a backup plan. An escape route if something bad should happen. Over and over, I present a scenario and then figure out how I'd get out or how I'd survive. I don't know that it would ever help, but I think it might.

lady_adnerb
02-06-2004, 02:52 PM
A couple years ago my kids were playing outside. They were at the neighbors house (when the neighbor wasn't home) and this strange guy came walking up to them. They just stood there and talked to him!!! I only know this because the guy told my neighbor about it. She knew the guy,,but she said SHE would never have walked up to him looking the way he had if she hadn't known him!! Talk about freaking me out! I had a VERY stern talk (not that I think it did any good) to them. I was tempted to have someone come up to them and actually take them in the car. Maybe scare the bejesus out of them so they NEVER do that again!!! Does that make me mean to want to do that??

StarPrincess
02-06-2004, 03:02 PM
There is hope! I was at a hockey game one night with dh and there was this little guy who couldn't have been more than 4 that came down the stair by himself. He sat down on the step near us and was just trying to hard not to cry - it was very obvious he was lost. I went over to him and asked if I could help him find someone. He just sat there and wouldn't talk. Then the usher came over. Same thing. No matter who tried to talk to him, that little guy just kept his mouth shut and his eyes down. We did find his dad and then got the full benefit of the tears that he'd been fighting so hard.

I don't know how his parents taught him to not talk to strangers, but they did it! Almost too good ;)

Sha
02-06-2004, 03:31 PM
KHEM.. I am in for the stock.. there is money to be made in good low carb snack foods.

It is so hard to be a parent. I know I found a little girl about 3 crying in K-mart. As long as my husband was there she sould not speak to me. I told her I would just stand beside her and my husband went and had her mom called for.. She did tell us her name. but was smart enough not to go any where with us. I just had to do somethig. All I could think about was if something happened to her and I had not done what I could I could never live with myself.

jane8760
02-06-2004, 04:09 PM
I gang, first chance I have had all day to post. Been busy at work finally.

Khem: Are those snacks you mentioned really Atkins friendly? They sound so good. I would love to try them. Have you put them on the recipe board?

I'm with all of you on the story about Carlie Brucia. I have just felt horrible about it all day. I don't know why this one bothered me more than some others. I guess it was just so weird...he seemed like he was just walking with her somewhere even though you knew in your heart that wasn't a good idea. And when they caught him and didn't find her I knew it wasn't going to be good. Not being a parent I can only imagine but how do you ever deal with that kind of death. It must just be horrible.

One of the girls I work with said yesterday that her mother told her once when she was little that she would NEVER send anyone else to pick her up at school that didn't know the password. The password was her dogs name. I thought that was a really great idea. If someone had ever come up to her and said your mother sent me to pick you up...she could ask the password and if they didn't know it she would run screaming.

How do you wake up one day and just say to yourself....I think I will go snatch some little girl and kill her today. :?:

Well, on a lighter note......I haven't been very well behaved today in the eating department but I am not going to make any excuses. I will jump back on the wagon later. I guess I am just thumbing my nose at it today.

I have to go in for surgery on Monday to make an adjustment to the surgery that I had done back in November so I won't be around at the beginning of the week. The surgeon told me to take Tuesday off too.....OK, if I have to I guess :D

I will try and pop in later today to wish you all a happy weekend.

Trazzie
02-06-2004, 05:02 PM
Hi Everyone,
It is terrible news about Carlie. I can only imagine what her poor parents are going through, and it really makes me sick to think of what she must have gone through. There are some sick sick people in the world and I pray that I've tought my girls well enough.

Khem - You made me hungry just reading your post. I have to save that recipe quick before you go big time and I have to pay $7.95 a box for em :lol:.. Can't eat them now, but someday.. ah yes.. someday....

Brenda - You must live close to me, reading about the weather and school days and etc is like looking into a mirror.. I'm in FDL.. you close to there?

Shimma - Cookies BAD! icky pooey! Sore Butt um OUCH ;)

As for me.. TGIF!! No plans.. but no work til Monday..I didnt think Friday was ever going to get here. I made my Cream Cheese pancakes for lunch and I bought some of the Atkins Maple Syrup for them.. yes yes I know its not on the induction list so I used very little. MMMmmmm.. I'm satisfied.. A couple of them with a couple sausages and I'm set. DH didn't like them tho.. said they were too salty????? I don't know, guess he just doesn't know what good food is ;)

lady_adnerb
02-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Trazzie--I'm more towards the GB area. But pretty dang close! I found out the REAL reason they didn't cancel school today. GRRRR. All because there's some type of extra curricular contest tomorrow and the leader of it wanted their team to practice today. How selfish was THAT???? I get sick of this town sometimes. Reminds me of the year the fog was so bad EVERYONE was cancelling but our town---and only because that meant if they cancelled for that they couldn't use the "snow day" for when the basketball team went to conference. They cancelled school for THAT instead. GRR!!

Froufy
02-06-2004, 10:37 PM
Snowed almost all day...wicked blinding blowing snow - as I watched from my office window - it stopped by the time I was ready to leave work but the driving was horrendous!

I too am sad about the Carlie story - I can hardly talk about things like that...I try not to read news stories like that either - I find ever since my Mother died (about 3 years ago) I seem not to be able to handle things like this that are so supremely sad - kinda like if I think about it too much or talk about it I will just start screaming/crying and never stop??? Not very normal I'm afraid?? almost like I'm on the edge of losing it. I could never imagine what the parents must feel like in such a horrible situation!

I too taught my kids (at least the 2 older ones...time to talk with the youngest I guess?)...that I would never send a stranger to pick them up if something happened to me...I asked them what they thought I would do...or who might come get them? They came up with very logical answers...and this reinforced the idea of no strange adult should approach them - for either help or to take them to me (which I understand some predators tell kids). We also have a family password which would be expressed if someone came to get them!

It just makes me sick and frightens me so much that they are such evil people in the world!

My weight is still in the depressing zone....up and down but I am finding that I am nibbling what I shouldn't...especially when dh is not home for dinner at night! I am basically okay during the day, but something happens when I get home! Need to learn more self control!

Happy that the weekend is here - altho dh IS WORKING LATE TONIGHT AS WELL....I feel like a single parent this week!....very tired and not wanting to clean up or anything - I am also like a spoiled child....cranky that he is not here!

Have some errands to do tomorrow - and make plans for tomorrow night - probably going to a movie....any suggestions?

Khem - I am in for investing in KHEM Energy bars???

Lady - I also wanted to do the "fake" kidnapping thing with my daughter when she was younger - she was the worst for taking off down the street without telling anyone...gave me many heart attacks and frights! Very punished.......now that she's older she is better, but then there are those who would take advantage of young girls.........sigh....

Later,

Froufy :cool:

Theo'sgirl
02-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Good evening ladies,
I too am heartbroken over the Carlie story, and what makes me even more mad is that guy was equited a couple years ago for trying to abduct another woman in the same manner as he did carlie. I think why it is particularly hard with Carlie is because usually you don't have it on camera when someone is approched and with this you see him very boldly walk right up to her and take her by the arm...and her follow. That is very hard and I can only hope her family doesn't think it is their fault, I hope they don't doubt what they taught her about strangers. A Pedator is very coy and convincing thats his job.

With my own kids I lean towards the sise of paranoid, they are NEVER otta my sight and I get very nervous if they are in a public area and out of arms reach. I am on triple alert. They are not allowed to walk next to the cart at the store they ride in it. I just started letting my 13 year old nephew go into the mens bathroom in public places by himself last year. I would make DH go with him or if all else failed I ushered him into the ladies with me. (ladies got offended but at least he never got kidnapped or his throat slashed in a bathroom on my time!!) I will be the first mom yelling CODE ADAM!! The one time Jonah did get away from me I beat everyone to the front door of Target and started the Code adam myself!! LOL Too many things can happen. I always say my babies are to cute someone would steal them in a minute.

BUT you can't have it both ways, like with the kids who won't talk to strangers when they are lost.....either it is OK to talk or it is not. My kids will not talk I am sure. A funny little side note was last summer we started teaching Jonah how it is not OK for anyone to touch your bum or pee pee or anywhere your bathing suit would cover. So promptly the next day outside all the neighbors were out and Jonah walked right up to our neighbors and informed them all "it is not ok for you to touch my bum or pee pee and if you do I will tell my mom and dad no matter what you say!" BOY I had some explaining to do!!! They were all floored! BUt obvoiusly though embarassing...he was listening!

Lekker
02-06-2004, 11:58 PM
It is such sad news about the little girl ... it's so sad and seems to happen so often. There was another girl that was abducted back in the fall in Toronto, but I don't think that they've ever found anything, which must be horrible for the family.

Living in a city, I've become a little more paranoid myself when it comes to strangers, which although safer, is somewhat depressing that I feel I have to be that way. I like talking to random people. I've had some very interesting and engaging conversations with strangers. I find it so appealing to have a thoughtful discussion with some random person whom I will likely never see again. When I come away from a good conversation like that, it reminds me that there are so many good people and so many potential friends out there. Sometimes, when I go about my day in the city, I hardly give a though to the other people around me, because I don't know them. But sometimes I have to remind myself that they are all likely good people, and that if circumstances were just slightly different, maybe *they* would be my friends.

One other student finally came into work today, so I was not alone all day, and fortunately, it was the one I like best, he has a great sense of humour...seriously spent half the day laughing. :)

Tomorrow I am showing a German post-doc friend of mine around the old part of Montreal, where I will likely take her skating. She wants to learn how! And another friend of mine wants to go skating tomorrow evening, so I anticipate many hours outdoors tomorrow. But lots of skating, which is a good, good thing, in more than one way.

Sorry, no movie suggestions for you Froufy! I've seen Girl with a Pearl Earring lately, and I really enjoyed it. Some thought it was a little slow moving (it's certainly not an action packed film), but just the fact that it was filmed partly in Delft was enough for me!

Good night all!

Khem
02-07-2004, 03:35 AM
I made those tonight-wonderful...fluffy cake-light texture, deep rich chocolate flavor. I'm a fan of turkish delight, so I also added 1 tsp rose water to mine, but don't go there unless you like know what chocolate covered turkish delight is :D.

Khem Brand Flax Chocolate Cupcakes, soon to be available to your nearest market (lol)

1 cup ground flax meal (golden) (I grind it myself in a coffee grinder)
1 cup plain or vanilla or chocolate protein powder (I use Designer Brand)
pinch salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
3 eggs
1/2 c water
1/2 cup chocolate davinci's syrup
1/4 cup powdered spenda
2 tablespoons coconut oil
4 + 0.5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
0.5 tablespoon splenda
1/4 cup macadamia nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350.

Mix flax meal, protein powder, salt, baking powder, powdered splenda and 4 T cocoa in a large bowl. In a smaller mixing bowl, combine eggs, water, davinci's, and melted butter. Add little bowl to big bowl, mixing it very well until smooth. Poor into 12 muffin tins or cups. Microwave 2 T coconut oil and add 0.5 T cocoa powder. Drizzle cocoa/oil (HOT) on the tops of the muffins as a glaze. Top each muffin with 2 macadamia halves (or unsweetened coconut or chopped nuts) Bake 20 minutes or until Puffy and done looking.

Per muffin (batch makes 12 medium sized muffins) total includes topping and nuts
335 calories
30 grams fat
6 carbs (total)
3 fiber
(3 net carbs)
12 grams protein