Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 12:10 PM   #1  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Default Kid Chat Week of: 10/19

Good Morning,

Well, I had an awful night. DH's snoring was really getting under my skin and I moved to the couch. Which, of course, means that Alex came with me, so I didn't sleep, so I should have stayed in my bed and been comfortable (if annoyed!!). I kicked both boys out for two hours, took a nap and a nice long bubble bath and cleaned the bathroom. Now I feel human.

Lauren: Thank you so much for inviting us to the party yesterday. Alex conked out by the time we got to 24 and slept all the way home and then some. Thanks again for the outfit. I agree it must be a 6-9 too. We held it up to him again and the legs are way long. DH said he will capture a still for us from the video of the boys. It's very cute. I will post it as soon as he does. I have to ask for the nursing necklace link from another site. I will post it as soon as I get it.

http://LorisNursingNecklaces.com

Gotta go!!

Last edited by KarenK; 10-19-2003 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-19-2003, 10:18 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey!

Karen, can't wait to see the pics! They looked soo cute together! I can't get over how much he's babbling away! I was disappointed that we only had 6 kids at the party, usually there's 30-40! Oh well, at least we weren't running around like chickens w/our heads cut off! Peter conked out in the stroller around 3:45 and slept when I moved him to the car and stayed asleep when we got home and I took his coat off and put him in bed! He woke up at 9:30, briefly, then 11:30, stayed up til 12, then slept til 4, and again until almost 8. Not too bad...compared to lately!

Today was a busy day, and Peter didn't do too bad. He napped from about 10-12, then we went to meet my mom and grandparents for lunch at a diner. Went back to mom's house, Peter fell asleep in the car, that was about 3:30. Slept until about 5, I left him in the car and kept checking him til I saw him starting to fidget. Put him down to bed at 9:40.

Thanks for the link, will have to check it out.

RR, great pic of you and #2! Hope all is well with Kaylee's ears!
Old 10-20-2003, 07:41 AM   #3  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!!!Let's see....Fever Virus for a week, then no fever and brown/yellow stuff from the ears since last Wednesday and last night, started with the vomiting like #2 had Friday/Sat...I tried to keep them separate, I washed everything, they never were close but I think it hit her..Poor baby, was soooo lethargic and dry heaving--I kept her in bed with DH and I soo I could hear her and guess who had to shower and wash hair at 3am this morning...I am going to evaluate her and make sure she doesnt get dehydrated....

Sure wish I could have come to the party!!!!!
Have a good one!!
RR
Old 10-20-2003, 07:43 AM   #4  

Ok..here is the one of her brain..Notice the larger "space area" around the outside of the brain.That is what the problem is...
But..LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL BRAIN!!!!!!
RR
Old 10-20-2003, 08:13 AM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

WOW, what a cool picture of her brain! That's really cool. And hey, she may be sick, but it sure doesn't look like she's suffering with that smile!!

We had a great night last night! Peter was up at 2:00 and not again until 7:00!! I don't know if he was just tired, or if it was the strong cough medicine, or the cold, but I'm not complaining!!! I should probably keep my mouth shut though.
Old 10-20-2003, 11:20 AM   #6  

I think the colds are going around~ I stayed home today to watch her and decided after washing all my sheets from last night, to chill all day in bed!!!We took 10 month pics on Sat so I will show them when she e-mails them to me...
Well, off to throw wash into the dryer....
Lauren--soo glad Petey slept a little better
Here is a pic of all my babies!!!
V
Old 10-20-2003, 10:12 PM   #7  

Hi guys,

RR: Those are such cute pics!! You sure can't tell she feels bad from them. Hope you guys had a great day chilling in the bed. (And that she is feeling heaps better!!). Isn't technology an amazing thing. That's a great scan of her brain.

Lauren: Yeah on Petey sleeping. DH got a new computer last night so as soon as he learns how, he will do the pics for us. It's a laptop and it is *SO* huge. It has a 17" monitor. It better do a good job on the pics!!

We bought a set of foam letter/blocks that link together to make a mat. Now he can play on the floor and I don't have to worry about him bonking his head (hardwood floors). We also bought him a Fisher Price Arcade toy. I sit him on the floor in front of it and he will play as long as I can sit there with him. He is so cute with it. He will be sitting alone before long. He can sit for about 30-45 seconds before he falls over. Then he doesn't know how to get up.

He slept through the night last night for the first time in almost 2 months (knocking furiously on wood!!). I got him down about 11 and he slept until 6:45 then came into our bed and slept til 10!!!! I try to get him down earlier, he just won't settle. I got him down about 10 tonight so we will see how it goes. We have playgroup tomorrow so he can't sleep til 10!!

Hope you guys had a great day!!
Old 10-21-2003, 01:59 PM   #8  

Karen---yeah on the sleep!!!I am still home sick soo little noochie is home with me..I am trying to get her to sleep and she has the hiccups soo she is here with me...
I have my 10 month pics!!!Yes,,she is standing on her on!!! She surprised us soo she snapped it!!!
RR

Last edited by RoadRunner; 10-21-2003 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-21-2003, 02:01 PM   #9  

Old 10-21-2003, 02:04 PM   #10  

Old 10-21-2003, 09:54 PM   #11  

Hi guys,

Well, I got cocky earlier and came on and posted that it was 8:30 and Alex was in bed. I lost the post and he woke up all at the same time!! It's now 9:52 and he's back in bed. I hope to stay this time!!

RR: Those pics are so cute. How on earth do you choose which ones you want? I don't think I would be able to choose.

Hope everyone has had a super great day.
Old 10-22-2003, 11:07 AM   #12  

Here's Alex in his costume:
Old 10-22-2003, 11:07 AM   #13  

Eating sweet potatoes:
Old 10-22-2003, 11:10 AM   #14  

And last, playing with his new toy:
Old 10-22-2003, 07:13 PM   #15  

Karen--tooo cute!!! and I dont decide...at $3 a proof for a 5 x5, I buy one of each!!!!Makes it easy!!!!
RR
Closed Thread