South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2003, 05:45 AM   #1  
Mous

Red face Frustration at the Beach DAILY Sunday

FRUSTRATION can be a 4 letter word!

You shake your head put your hands over your eyes and SHOUT Aarg!! or someth9ng to that effect LOL

How do you deal with frustration?

Some of us eat over it.
Some of us have a temper tanturm.
Some of us cry.
Some of us curl up in a ball and want to die.

BUT we could:

Take a deep breath.
Remove ourselves from the problem.
Take a walk.
Rethink it .
Ask for help.
Journal.
Call a friend.
Laugh.

So, when frustration rears its ugly head....THINK and then ACT!

Have a day filled with a little joy and remember this to shall pass.

{hugs}

Marcie
Old 10-05-2003, 06:55 AM   #2  
Captain of MY Destiny!

Good morning, Grandma Marcie! Good morning, beauties!

Frustration, huh? How about the fact that is is almost 7 in the morning and I have been up since 2am? That is after sleeping for a whole 2 hours. My long nap yesterday was a BIG mistake. Now I have to try and get through the day on very little sleep...so I'm frustrated. I'm going to try and go back to bed for a bit I think!

I am much better at dealing with frustration than I used to be! I get frustrated at work a lot, but just take a few deep breaths and remind myself it isn't the end of the world. Seems to work most of the time.

Well, I had better try and get some more sleep or this won't be a very joyful day for my loved ones!

Have a great day!
Old 10-05-2003, 07:24 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Frustration? Whew! I am taking deep breaths every 15 minutes.
Old 10-05-2003, 09:32 AM   #4  
Enthusiasm is contagious

Good Sunday Morning to you Marcie!

These pasr couple of days have been especially frustrating and stressful for me. Lots of "stuff" going on right now in my life. I vowed I would not eat my way out of it this time.....so far I've been successful.
My tools have been walking , and journaling. I know things will return to "better" in a short while.
Thanks for the appropriate topic today! I love your new avatar!
Hugs to you all....
~Sharon
Old 10-05-2003, 02:02 PM   #5  
Member Florida Chick

Hi Marcie: Hope you have your computer problmes fixed. did you have a virus? Love that beautiful rose. That little kittne remids me of a kitty we had a long time ago, we called him "Big Red".

My DH had a friend once a long time ago, who had a throwing conrner in his work shop and you were warned to never stand in that area when he was working. Because, if things didn't go right, he'd throw his tools into the corner with a vengeance.

I like your solutions much better.

See you all tomorrow. Lizzie
Closed Thread