Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 06:02 PM   #1  
2006 - Panda Remix

Talking Make friends with your tape measure!!

After all my ups and downs with the scales - some good news!

I took my measurements today and I have lost 10 inches in a month!! Yeaaah!. I've lost 2 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my hips, 1 inch of my chest and other 1/2 or 1 inch losses on various parts of my body. I've lost really evenly over my whole body, which is really good. I am really pleased!

So I've made a new friend in my tape measure and I recommend you do too - unlike the scale, it never lies!.

Amanda xx
Old 09-28-2003, 06:09 PM   #2  
Crazy Canuck

Woo hoo, nice one Amanda! 10 inches is almost like losing a foot (well, you know what I mean ) It's true what you say, the scales can mess you around, but da tape tells da truth. Congrats!
Old 09-28-2003, 07:41 PM   #3  
missaprylj

Woo hoo! I took my measurements on August 31st.... but I'm afraid to remeasure yet because if there isn't ANY change, I'm going to be devastated. (Sad, but, you all understand I'm sure.) So, after an ENTIRE MONTH on plan ---October--- I'm going to measure again, and I can't wait!!! -Apryl

Old 09-28-2003, 11:43 PM   #4  

The Tape measure is my friend!
Old 09-29-2003, 08:06 AM   #5  

I'm so glad I took measurements of my hips and waist when I started. I couldn't face measuring my thighs.

Since January I've lost seven inches from my hips and six inches from my waist.

Sherry
Old 09-29-2003, 01:01 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Wow! Congratulations to everyone--the number of inches lost is incredible!

I measure every two months, and love seeing those numbers go down. I do have a hard time measuring myself, though, because I'm never sure if I'm on the exact spot (one of my measurement has "measure by the freckle" written by it) I measured before. It would be easier if someone else would do it, but no way am I having someone else take my measurements so I muddle through.
Old 09-29-2003, 01:11 PM   #7  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Measure by the freckle!!! That's too cute. They weigh and measure at Curves, but honestly guys, I am so large right now, that some of the measurements are kind a joke. But it's nice to have them taken. They measured me for my class too!
Closed Thread