South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 07:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Monday Beach Chat 3/14

Coffee is on, haven't had any yet to think of a catchy title
Old 03-14-2016, 07:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Well isn't this strange, I'm the first one to check in.

Rainey day Monday here which is fine. I raked all th beds and added a little Preet to hopefully keep spring weeds at bay. Met Joe and his DS for dinner last night. Made a reservation, but the place was empty. It is restaurant week here and many places are having good deals. All of us loved what we had last night. So it was a good score for us as it was nice to just sit and linger for awhile. Luckily for me I did not get called in this weekend. I have to pick up my orthodics and run to Walmart. Then the day is mine. I hope to tackle the dogs nails today. The click clack on the floors is driving me nuts! Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Monday Moaning? I think that would be appropriate, especially with this stupid time change! And then the rain...makes me want to stay in bed!

I hope you had a good weekend, and an even better day today, Jennifer.

I'm excited to call my new neurosurgeon and get the ball rolling on diagnostics. I'm thinking I need to run a couple of errands as well, but we'll see how the day goes! And with this cold and rainy day, I'm making a batch of chili . Perfect and SBD compliant! And with smart Jennifer's advice, I now have stocked up on the frozen peppers and onions, and it is SO MUCH easier!

I hope everyone's day goes smoothly!
Old 03-14-2016, 07:25 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Monday Coffee Is Ready!

Good morning from "just" spring Delta where my snowdrops are in bloom.

In a move to ditch minor irritations in my life, I gave away my Keurig yesterday! So I/we have normal coffee this morning and I'm glad. Liz took it, Moel has fixed it and Julie their daughter is ecstatic! I just have really bad luck with those machines, probably because of my hard water.

This morning I will join the coffee group at the United Church before they decide I am a big city snob - I'll skip the tiara and lorgnette this morning. The chat will be about the two recent funerals and about another one to be held later this week. I'll try to steer it to flower choices for the Village planter and how the maple syrup run is going.

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring but know I need to tackle a mess of paperwork and also try to round up dog owners for therapy dog testing in April!

Just convinced my silly furries to come in from the rain. They were barking at the honking geese invading their sky.

Have a great Monday.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:16 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Just a quick pop in to say hi. Today is the last ride to then we leave to go home. It's a little complicated today since we need to be out of our house before we head to the start of the ride. The weather has been nice but it's supposed to get super windy starting around noon today. Since this ride is in Arches national Park my crew wants to get in early start.
I am in bed drinking coffee but I guess I'd better get up. LOL
Old 03-14-2016, 09:09 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I went to bed early I was so exhausted from time change and not enough sleep on Saturday night. I finished the carpet yesterday and it smells so good- fresh carpet It turned out really well and looks nice. Now hopefully this will inspire DD1 to organize her room.

Today is wfh day and I am trying to tackle reports that I couldn't get to last week due to some issues.

Jekel that is nice not having a crowded restaurant to eat in and be able to take your time

Tywnn yeah for getting the ball rolling have a great day

Ruth glad you decided to get rid of some of the minor irritations in your life, always a good thing to do

Debbie glad you are having a good time and enjoy your last day.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-14-2016, 05:17 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks! Somehow I didn't have the time to check in this morning. When the alarm went off if felt like the middle of the night! Tammy, I agree: between the time change and the dreary weather I felt half asleep all day.

But I made it through the day, worked hard to resist the carbs all day (a downfall when I am tired), and even made myself do an aerobics tape when I got home. So it's a successful day.

Jennifer
, glad you had a good day off and a nice dinner.
Ruth, hope the coffee was strong and the discussion full of flowers this morning. Good job on simplifying! I just joined the Keurig crowd and honestly I wonder if I should have gone with the Ninja machine instead. It has both a carafe and a single cup option.
Debbie, I am guessing you are on your way home. Drive safely.
Pearlrose, good job on the carpet! I bet it looks great.

Off to make dinner. Have a good evening, chicks.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:51 PM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Finally actually got out and took down the lights and garlands from the front porch. That feels better - even if it was the most useful thing done today.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:33 PM   #9  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I never did make it in here this morning. Mondays!
Hope your day went without a hitch.
Closed Thread