Old 07-07-2015, 02:20 AM   #1  
Less of a Better Me

Default July Chat

Just starting a July chat.

My normal meeting day is Saturday so didn't go this past Saturday as it was closed.

When I last weighed in a couple of weeks ago I weighed at 148 which is exactly within my 2 pounds above goal for me to maintain free lifetime status. I'm up about .8 right now (mostly I think due to higher carbs over the weekend) so if it doesn't go down by Saturday I will have to pay for the meeting.

I've been eating good and exercising so I think it will go down during the week but not sure how much. We'll see.

How did the 4th go for everyone in the US?

We went out to lunch at Outback and I was really careful with what I ate and managed portion size. I was happy with the day overall. Used some weekly points, but it was fine.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/190

Height: 5'8"

Hello! I hope we can all get a bit more animated on this board this month, lol. I was down 1.2 last week but then headed into a very big holiday weekend, so I'm being super careful this week and crossing my fingers for another loss this week. I'm adding more exercise, too, because I'm finally feeling up to it again. I was hoping to get to onederland before a wedding at the end of August. It's still possible, but I need to be pretty strict if I want to get there. Hope you all are having a good week!
elaineindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 04:03 PM   #3  
will it ever stick??? lol

S/C/G: 283.6/236.8/155

Height: 5'6

Hey guys Wasn't on the June chat but I fell off pretty hard the last 3 weeks and finally got myself back into control today. Going to weigh in again on Sunday and NOT looking forward to it lol
Amberkkski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:10 AM   #4  
Less of a Better Me

Weighed in for July and was down .2 so I'm 1.8 above goal and still have free lifetime status.

Amerkkski - great to go ACK

eLAINE - good luck on the exercise
Old 07-10-2015, 07:44 AM   #5  

Today's weigh in - down 1.6! Thrilled to finally be in the two-ohs. I have been really careful this week and added more exercise. Hoping I can avoid injuring myself again (my typical m.o.) and keep it up. The tricky part is not "celebrating myself" too much this weekend. Hope everyone has a great friday!
Old 07-10-2015, 12:26 PM   #6  
Heading Downtown...

S/C/G: 225/165/165

Hi All

I'm still a member of WW... and I'm still attending meetings... I really like my meeting leader, she's a lot of fun... so that's pretty much why I'm still bothering... and it's nice to see familiar faces when I go... although no one seems to be losing much weight... myself included... Lol..

I seem to be struggling with the same 10lbs since I rejoined... but at least I'm not gaining back all the weight I had lost this past year...

So this week at my meeting I told my leader that I had enough of playing around with these last few lbs and it was time to once and for all set a goal... So we went over to the height tape measure they have up against a wall and I stood up nice and straight and she said that I was 5'7" (I had thought I was only 5'6" or 5'6.5" in my bare feet, but I guess I'm not... Yeah!!!) Anyway, that means I only need to get to 160, not 155... So that's what I'm doing!

Sure I'd like to weigh less... But I'm just getting so burnt out on constantly trying to "lose" weight... I need a break...

I just pray I can actually lose the last few lbs and maintain that so I can finally earn Lifetime... It really has been a lot more difficult than I thought it would be...

Wish me luck...
TripSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 03:51 PM   #7  

Elaine - way to go! You must be getting excited, so close to onederland!

tripswitch - girl you made it this far you can def get those last 10 lbs down!
Old 07-11-2015, 03:07 AM   #8  
Less of a Better Me

TripSwitch - I think it is fine to choose your max weight for your height. I've done that. So did DH who has been lifetime for over a year. I've finally gotten to within no more than 2 pounds over goal so I'm free lifetime again. Yes, I still want to lose some more below my official goal weight but I can do that while still being lifetime.
Old 07-13-2015, 11:21 AM   #9  

So weighed in yesterday and some how after what im calling my "2-3 week vacation" I was down .6 . I just wanted to atleast be the same as I was the last time I weighed in so I am super happy! and even better back on track. How was everyones weekends? Ended up going to Mystic Aquarium with the boyfriend and it was a good day overall
Old 07-13-2015, 06:06 PM   #10  

Amber, that's great! You should feel really proud of that loss. I am still hoping to see more progress this week, but used up a lot of weeklies over the weekend. Had hoped to work out more to balance it out, but of course, I have now hurt my knee yet again. You would think I could take a little more of a workout having lost weight. Trying to remain positive!
Old 07-14-2015, 10:15 AM   #11  

oh man sorry to hear about your knee! I need to get my butt into gear with working out at all, I just hate it! So atleast youre trying. can you atleast walk on your knee or does that hurt it too?
Old 07-15-2015, 02:31 PM   #12  

Walking hurts - everything hurts! I just want to be normal so I can get a little bit of the exercise that really truly helps me in so many ways. Sigh

Having a good week points-wise, I think. Hope everyone else is keeping it together!
Old 07-18-2015, 03:38 PM   #13  

Ok, down 1.0 exactly yesterday! If I could just get my body moving this coming week, I actually might reach the 40lb mark by August. I started all of this Feb 16...had hope to reach 50 lbs in 6 months, but I am a lot more realistic in my expectations now, I suppose. Still, it's a win and I am happy. And the sun is shining and I don't hate my bathing suit this season, lol. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!
Old 07-20-2015, 12:27 PM   #14  

Great job Elaine! Hows the knee feeling? I finally got myself together and went down 2.6 this week so im actually 1lb away from 40 and 11 away from my mini goal of 50! My boyfriend actually got on board with me last week so im happy about that. we both gained a lot of weight when we started dating a year ago but I started being healthy in march atleast he finally got it in his head lol
Old 07-21-2015, 10:46 AM   #15  

Amber, that's great! You are so close! Very cool that BF wants to join you. I'm sure that will make it much easier on the tough days. My knee is better - sticking with just walking and light yoga this week. Had dinner out with friends last night and completely lost track (tapas), so I just put most of my weeklies in there and will keep it narrow for the rest of the week. My weigh in is Friday and I can go to the gym two more times before then, so fingers crossed I can move the scale a bit more. I'm really seeing that alcohol, even just one drink, has a big impact on my weigh ins. I never drink during the weekdays, but weekends are harder for me