Old 02-15-2015, 09:29 PM   #1  

Question Anyone Doing The Old WW's Plan?

I had great success with it several years ago and it helped me lose 50+ pounds. I went through some really stressful times and my good eating and exercise habits went out the window and I ended up unfortunately gaining all that weight back. I've been overweight for several years now and finally feel ready to put some serious effort into finally getting back to my goal weight. I'm sure the new WW's plan is great but the old 1-2-3 Success plan worked so well for me before and I really want to do it again. Is anyone else also doing the 1-2-3 Success plan or maybe one of WW's other older plans?
butterfly5787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 06:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/130

Height: 5'0

I feel bad that no one has answered your question. Have you read the top sticky about the differences in plans?

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...ver-years.html

The reason I go to the next plan, or change in plan when Weight Watchers unveils a new one is because I know they are doing it with my best interest in mind. They change plans because of new research in the medical, health and nutrition fields. And usually the change benefits me. I've been through 2 changes. I started with Momentum, switched to Points Plus when it was rolled out and then switched to 360 when that was rolled out. Admittedly, there wasn't a big change in 360, but there were additions that have helped.

I hope you'll consider doing Points Plus 360, WW wouldn't be implementing it if it weren't working!
MrsD2008 is offline   Reply With Quote