Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 11:27 AM   #1  

Default Come out, come out, where ever you are PJ!!!

Greetings all. Have been reading every now and then. Just wondering how and where Pamela is. If you're still out there, Pamela, let me know how things are going. Thinking of you and Billy and Jackie. Hope things are going better, or at least getting settled where ever you are.

Sue
Old 06-08-2003, 06:40 AM   #2  

I want to hear from PJ too! Hope you are ok girl! Maybe she will see this post and pop in
Old 06-30-2003, 11:55 AM   #3  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Good Morning/Afternoon!

I FINALLY got online! Computer still isn't quite right (looks like it's in SAFEMODE, but it's not) and I think that for the very first time.....I'm going to have to take this sucker IN to get fixed. Hey, atleast I got online and Jackie (my soon to be 15 year old) can use her IM now.

Alot! has happened and tomorrow I have my hearing for Alimony, child support and visitation. I don't know if I told you all the gruesome details so those of you who know my email.....use my [email protected] email because I can't get my OutLook Express to work. Probably 500 emails in there by now....it's been about 4 weeks since this thing has worked.

To give you all a briefer! Yes....Bill and I are getting a divorce and YES! I'm doing much better than I was before. It's so nice to come home and not have to deal with the yelling and arguing and blah, blah, blah. Sorry I can't tell you all more because once again...I'm about to run out the door but email me and I can give you more details. I miss you all! I hope you are all having a great summer and remember that I'm always thinking of each of my OWL SISTERS!

Hugs!!
Old 07-08-2003, 05:30 AM   #4  

good to see you pop in PJ...I will have to email you for the details!
Closed Thread