100 lb. Club - NOVA Ladies and Friends - June 2013 Daily Check In and Accountability Thread

love2b150
05-30-2013, 10:30 PM
EVERYONE's :welcome:. This is the place to track your weight daily, weekly or however you'd like to do it, you can keep track of what you eat, your water intake, your mood each day, or just chit-chat. Come on in, the water is fine ... WE promise, you'll meet a great group of people here that'll have your back through it ALL

Hope to see you soon ....

love2b150
05-30-2013, 10:45 PM
Started January 1 @ 197.2, Ending January 31 @ 194.8, Loss 2.4lbs
Starting February 1 @ 196.6, Ending February 28 @ 197.6, Gained 1.0lb
Starting March 1 @ 197.6, Ending March 31 @ 196.8, Loss 0.8lb
Starting April 1 @ 194.6, Ending April 30 no weigh-ins
Starting May 7 @ 195.0, Ending May 31 @ 193.2, Loss 1.8lbs
Starting June 1 @ 194.0, Ending June 30 @ 189.6, Loss 4.4lbs

DWI = didn't weight in

01 ~ 194.0 (+0.8)
02 ~ 194.4 (+0.4)
03 ~ 195.8 (+1.4)
04 ~ 194.8 (-1.0)
05 ~ 195.8 (+1.0)
06 ~ 194.4 (-1.4)
07 ~ 194.6 (+0.2)
08 ~ 194.4 (-0.2)
09 ~ 195.2 (+0.8)
10 ~ 195.8 (+0.6)
11 ~ 193.6 (-2.2) TTOM major stomach issues last night
12 ~ 196.0 (+2.4) TTOM is here, weigh in back to reality :)
13 ~ 194.4 (-1.6) TTOM
14 ~ 196.2 (+1.8) TTOM
15 ~ 197.4 (+1.2)
16 ~ 197.6 (+0.2)
17 ~ 197.2 (-0.4)
18 ~ 196.8 (-0.4)
19 ~ 197.2 (+0.4)
20 ~ 195.6 (-1.6)
21 ~ 195.8 (+0.2)
22 ~ 196.6 (+0.8)
23 ~ 196.6 (N/C)
24 ~ 197.0 (+0.4)
25 ~ 195.6 (-1.4)
26 ~ 192.2 (-3.4) fruit all day yesterday
27 ~ 191.2 (-1.0) veggies all day yesterday
28 ~ 192.0 (+0.8) fruit and vegetables yesterday (unplanned 6 cookies & cheese off pizza)
29 ~ 191.6 (-0.4))bananas, milk and cabbage soup yesterday
30 ~ 189.6 (-2.0)

love2b150
05-31-2013, 07:29 AM
Hip hip horay I had a .6 loss weighing in at the end of the May at 193.2 that's a 1.8 loss for the month.
So lets hope I can keep the small steady losses up for June.

Sam let's do this.

Have a great day Everyone :hug:

dangerouscurvesahead
06-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Happy June ladies
Wow half the year gone already, hard to believe! The may flies have gotten so bad around here its making it exrremely hard to be outside and it drives me ceazy.
Rennie, congrats on your loss for the month of May! A loss is a loss big or small so u should be proud.
Heres hoping June is good to all of us!

erinmarie312
06-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Starting weight: 270.0
Goal EOM weight: 260.0

Week 1
1:270.0 20lb loss today!
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Week 2
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

Week 3
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:

Week 4
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:

love2b150
06-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Thanks Joy I'm with you I can't believe it's already June. My goodness time is flying by. My daughter is in Manassas and she said the cicadas are so bad up there that she doesn't want to go outside. I had to laugh when she said, "Mommy it takes me forever to get in and out of my car."

:welcome: erinmarie glad to have you. Best of luck to you with your goal for the month. Our friend starbrite and I hope to do the same :D ... :crossed: for ALL of US :)

Kris, Ona and Sam Happy First Day of June to you both. I hope to see you soon :hug:

Have a great Saturday Ladies :hug:

dangerouscurvesahead
06-02-2013, 03:23 PM
I live on the water and have yet to hear the first locust but the dh works in fredericksburg and says they are so loud up there u cant hear yourself think and the all metal workshop sounds like people are outside throwing handfuls of rocks at it. I for one would much prefer the locusts to the mayflies, at least they dont bite!
Met my baby sister for lunch yesterday and altho it was a seafood buffet it was all fried but oh so good and we had a good time so itll be worth it. The scale says 187.2 but im sure that will go up for a few days due to salt and not much exercise but at least i saw it lol so i know its close for me. Im going to start doing my jogs at night for awhile to avoid the flies as much as possible til they go away but i dont mind i enjoy night time walks and safety isnt really an issue out here thank God!

love2b150
06-02-2013, 11:54 PM
erinmarie I apologize for not noticing :congrat: on the 20lbs GONE :woohoo:

Joy I'm gonna look up mayflies I don't think I have seen them before. I miss the safety of Staff-Fred area :( People here are nuts. Even the jogging/walking/biking trails are bad. smh

I had a .4 up this morning. But I didn't sleep well. I have a cough and the worse sore throat. Hopefully tonight won't be so bad.

Rest well Everyone :hug:

starbrite
06-03-2013, 01:36 AM
:hey:
Had an awesome time in Budapest. What an interesting city ! Had too much food and too much wine, but seem to be down 1 today. We will see if there is a bounce back tomorrow. Tired though today, need to go to gym, but also need to do grocery shopping and chores after work. Going away and leaving it all is great but it's still there when come back , Oh well :)

love2b150
06-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Sam glad you had a good time :). I haven't been anywhere in a long long time but it is funny how you just let the little things slip your mind when you're away but reality kicks in as soon as you open the door. But it's all good.

I'm up 1.4 today, not good at all. I had a snacky weekend and then it was sporadic. At least you have control and can kick yours in the butt. I'm just not doing as well as I would like right now. I have all of these ideas and then when I get home from work they quickly run out the door as I come in :(

dangerouscurvesahead
06-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Gmornin ladies
Scale this a.m. says im 187 thats a 2lb loss for the month so far! Its definitely a slow journey but slow and steady is better than not at all! Have a great day yall.

love2b150
06-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Way to go Joy :high:

I'm down a pound this morning to 194.8 . So it is obviously sodium that has me doing th up down thing. I guess I need to go back to eating asparagus each night to wash it down. It seemed to help before :shrug:

Ona and Kris missing you :hug: Hope all is well :)

dangerouscurvesahead
06-06-2013, 07:45 AM
Gmornin ladies
Hope all are well! My ds graduated tech school lasnite and my dd received multiple awards at her sport banquet lasnite as well. Im so proud of my babies! My instructor taught class for me lasnite so i could be with my kids and my class would still stay on track as well. Im hoping it went well, ill call and check in later this a.m. callin for rain today and we need it, already had brown patches starting in my yard. T.O.M. came yesterday so dont think ill touch the scale for a couple days and do my best to control my munchies and cravings.

love2b150
06-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Joy Congratulations to your children and you too MOM :) How did your class go last night? We had lots of rain this evening this evening, they announced a flash flood warning. My youngest son moved over to the 6th grade. The recognition ceremony was almost like a high school graduation. My middle son is to get his certificate tomorrow moving over to 9th grade. The other two are going to the 4th grade and 10th grade. Lots of transitioning this year. My baby will be in a school all by herself for the first time next year.

My weight is going back and forth as usual. I was at 194.4 this morning.

dangerouscurvesahead
06-07-2013, 07:00 AM
And the rains came... calling for 3 inches n possibly more by night fall! Will definitely be doing some sort of inside exercise today lol. Class went well wednesday night i was told and even have 2 new attendees! This coming wednesday ill be flying solo as ive been having my instructor there for support and technicals but she feels ill do just fine and has gone on vacation.
Rennie, my dd goes to 9th grade this Fall, shes the last one in school. She will be Flag Corp Capt. and plans on being on the Track & Field team again as well. Im glad shes chosen to get involved in school activities as neither of my boys were even remotely interested. Hope yall have a great day!

love2b150
06-07-2013, 12:29 PM
It's still raining here also. My Mom, her husband, an aunt and my daughter are on their way from up there. I can't wait to see my daughter. She and her husband moved back up that way the end of Feb. We facetime which is great but I can't wait to give her a tight squeeze :)

Joy Another congratulations to your daughter :) She's busy.

We moved here too late for the boys to get into anything this school year but I know they are interested in doing sports. The middle boy is going to Clement Early College at Central University and it is not recommended that they do any sports the first year because of their homework load and just transitioning from middle school to this school. He was a little disappointed but he'll figure out if he can handle everything or not. The 2013-2014 school year is gonna be anew for all of them as well as me of course. :D Kids are great, they make life fun! I'm so proud of them :)

Weigh in this morning 194.6 I'm sure it would have been better but I only got 4 hours of sleep. My great kids didn't do half of what I asked them to do :mad: so it had to be done before my family arrives. Well off to work I go.

Have a great day all :hug:

Kris, Ona and Sam hope to see you all on the thread soon :hug:

starbrite
06-09-2013, 03:37 AM
Hi
Been a hectic week at work. Just been doing my thing. Hit the gym hard- been every day, burning at least 1000 calories each time. Scale does not show any change, but I feel strong and determined, which is a good feeling. I know I want to get the lbs off that I gained, but I'm not sure I want to go as low as 155. I look back at photos and I did seem a bit thin. So going to keep plodding on and hope that good eating and exercise will help me.
Hope you girls are all ok and happy. Have a lovely sunday :)

Kukkie84
06-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Rennie!!!!! so happy to see you here! And Sam!!!

Wow, it's been a long time since I logged into 3FC and I have to admit, I was a bit scared of not seeing anyone I know... I think I may join you ladies in this thread if that's okay (even though I'm not from NOVA, lol). It'll just be nice to be "around" some people who "know" me, if you know what I mean.

I'm having a really really hard time getting motivated and finding the time to eat right and workout ever since I had the baby, but holy snap he's almost 5 months! I know that I really really want to have lost a significant amount of weight by the time I go back to work next January, but I also know that it'll never happen if I don't make some changes. I'm hoping that by coming back to 3FC, it'll force me to be accountable to myself and to those I chat with. In hindsight, perhaps that's why I haven't come back sooner... Maybe I wasn't ready to be accountable yet. But enough is enough, gotta get it done! So yay for finding old friends, I hope that surrounding myself with people who are trying to lose weight will inspire me to keep trucking along, no matter how long or slow the journey may seem.

Oh and I was at 201.5 this morning.

dangerouscurvesahead
06-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Gmornin ladies~
Kukkie welcome and good luck and congrats on the new baby.
The rain has finally stopped but calling for 20-40% chance all week. Hoping to get the yard work done today but ive got a toothache thats trying to get the best of me so looks like ill be calling the dentist tomorrow, ive got some dental work i want/need to have done anyway so guess now is as good a time as any. Have a great day yall!

love2b150
06-09-2013, 11:59 PM
Sam I remember 165 for me and I really liked the way I looked. I already chose my username so I'll stick with it :) and on myfitnesspal I'm love to be 136 because that is the site and some other calorie counting site said would be the ideal weight for my height but I remember before I got pregnant with Chelle. Looking at those pictures I was really thin and I don't want to be that small or even that close to it. When is the last time you checked your measurements? You've been doing really well so even though the scale isn't moving the inches may be going down. Just a thought :) :hug:

:hug: OH MY GOODNESS KUKKIE, It's great to see you. :hug: I know what you mean on finding old friends. I wanted to go back where Diana is but I really like this small thread. Oh and a BIG BIG :congrat: to you. Coondocks, Aimee, Vixsin, Angie, Jaime, Gale and a few others are all on FB (I don't get on there often, and when I do I don't post I just read). I don't know that they'll come back to 3FC. Some of them are with me on myfitnesspal which I don't go on as often as I should. :D I sent everyone a PM on here when I first came back that's how Joy and I met. Kris, Onaand Sam were the only three to actually join back in and Amanda came in for a period. And LOL NoVa is in the title hoping to get some of my old friends from home to join in that haven't yet. Well I've talked enough as you well know I can. Please do continue to pop in and CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN ON YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY :hug: Oh I don't know the last time we talked. Chelle got married last June. And we all moved to NC but she and her hubby moved back to NOVA. :(

Joy sorry about the toothache. I have a bunch of loose teeth at the bottom, 3 to be exact. I don't have dental insurance but my Aunt told me about some dental school so I'll try to get my mouth worked on there when I get time. :) hope you got the yard work done and your tooth feels better soon :hug:

Well my weight this weekend has done what it has been doing all week. I weighed in at 195.2 this morning. Which is great since Chelle and my Mom came for a visit. My Mom is still here. We met Chelle's hubby in Richmond since that was a halfway point for us because she and I both have to get up early in the a.m. It was nice having my baby home for two days. I ate a lot of food but it wasn't anything unhealthy really just the times that I was eating it. :) Hoping for not too bad of a weigh in later on this morning. I hope we all see some loss this month. Like you said Joy, something is better than a gain.

Ona and Kris missing you Lady's :hug:

dangerouscurvesahead
06-10-2013, 08:10 AM
Gmornin ladies~
Its a rainy monday morning here in va and ive got a lot of things to do and no umph to do any of it. Ive got calls to make and errands to run and my tooth is still bugging me. Im hoping the free clinic i go to/work at have some kind of ties with a dentist office since i dont have any ins. at all either.
This is the last week of school here and all 3 days are 1/2 days so my regular schedule will be out of sync so ill just have to roll with it and try not to lose track til i can get into a new summer routine. Have a good day yall.

love2b150
06-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Last Friday was the last day of school down here. And today I got calls and text about each child acting up, all tattling on each other. Oh the joys of Motherhood and I am still listening to them now, smh :D It has rained off and on here all day and when it rains it pours you can barely see the road. I'm sure the farmers are happy.

I am tired today thanks to getting in late and then staying up late. Hope to get to sleep a little later tomorrow.

Weight is up .6 to 195.8 and TOM is coming so I don't expect it to go down.
Hope you all had a great day :hug:

aka8941
06-11-2013, 12:28 AM
omg....I've been gone so long. HELLOOOO RENNIE!!

love2b150
06-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Hey Amanda :hug: how are you? How did your run go? Good to see you :)

OnaMi
06-11-2013, 10:51 AM
:wave: everybody.. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile :o just down right been so busy with Mother,The French Open going on..ya'll know I'm really into tennis :D..trying to exercise and fighting w/the Insurance Co. :dizzy: still.. about my roof :dizzy: Thank God isn't all settled now and I should have a new Roof by the end of the month.:carrot:

I'm holding it in the road you might say.Make a huge step yesterday and braved the scale..sigh... WI @ 189.6 ..it is what it is.

WI today @ 188.8. Dranked more water yesterday.I know I'm retaining alot of sodium. Wish i would have never stoped weighing-in everyday but it's a lesson learned. I always need to stay close to a scale.:lol: Thinking that i don't need to WI or don't want to know is just wrong for me.

I'll just keep on fighting,know what I did wrong and will continue to reinforce my new way of eating lifestyle that will keep me healthy and happy.

Hay KuKKie and Aka :carrot: It just warms my heart to see ya'll :hug:

We have been through this weight loss journey together for so long and like family :grouphug: together we have done this before and will get to where we want to be again :grouphug:

OnaMi
06-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Hay Rennie :wave: Just reading back.I didn't know your DD had gotten Married...wow..time does fly and alot of the old gang is on FB huh..wish they were here.Really miss Angie too.I understand what you're talking about on the thread were Diana is.I really like her and what to be around her but there are so many people over there,it's hard to keep up w/everybody :dizzy:

starbrite
06-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Hey my lovelies.
Wanted to share with you a conversation I had with a colleague. She is very beautiful, but weighs 198lbs . She has gained 22lbs since september last year and feels awful. I have also gained 30lbs in the last 2 years since I reached goal. I have stressed myself into a cortisol nightmare over this regain. But when she was talking about hers, all I could see was a beautiful, healthy looking woman. Go figure- I could see it for her, but nor for me ?? Have seriously got to re-assess how i look at myself, and others.
Rennie - am holding steady, don't seem to be able to lose any despite burning 1000's of calories at the gym and making good food choices. I think my body is fed up with being deprived, and likes my new way of eating. :shrug: who knows. I guess I just need some mental training on this one.
Ona - :hug: well done. Stepping on the scale and facing it is the hardest part. You have done such an amazing job to get to where you are. You are an inspiration to so many, and should remember this daily.
Oh hark at me sounding so sure. :rofl: the regan has nearly destroyed me lately, but I am trying to work my way through, and most of all understand.
Take care ladies

OnaMi
06-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Oh, don't beat yourself up over it to much Sam :hug: you caught yourself before your weight got too much outta control and is working hard.Like they say,we didn't put it on over night so it just takes time to get it off :)

Are you sure you're eating enough to compensate for what your burning? that could be something to think about.

I just had to face it and see what I'm working with.Thank you :hug: I really appreciate that cause my life(mentality) has been turned upside down cause of Mother lately. I have to continue to pray and read alot of inspirational/ motivational stuff to keep myself in order but I'm glad to know that I can help someone.

You're back focused,know how easy it is to gain now,learned from it and will never be the same weight you started so the only place for your weight to go now is downward.

We are our own worse enemy sometimes.You have so much going for you.you'll lose that before Christmas.:yes:

starbrite
06-12-2013, 01:38 AM
Thanks On a. You are very wise, and logically I know you are right. Mentally I look in the mirror and see 300lbs. It has to stop before that attitude makes me 300lbs !!
I thought weight loss was all about eating well and exercising. I now know it's got such a lot to do with mental focus. Thats why people get derailed. Just my opinion.
Off to work- finishing early and hitting the gym! Yeeha!

Kukkie84
06-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Hey ladies,

Yesterday I hit 199.9 and was so excited to have been on the edge of Onederland. Alas, this morning I was 200.6 again.

Rennie did we have a FB group that I forgot about?? Oh my goodness, your baby finally got married?! It feels like forever ago that you were telling us she got engaged. You know, I checked out the original group and saw Diana, but there were soo many people that I just didn't know and to be honest, I felt a bit intimidated by it. I really wanted to surround myself with people that I had already been on this journey with. Not that I'm not willing to meet new people, but I guess it's familiar.

Sam isn't it crazy how we can see the positives for others and yet be so hard on ourselves? I too need to re-assess how I'm looking at myself. Right there with ya!

Ona :wave: Hey lady! Eek, fighting with the insurance company is never fun. I hope things work out for you. I'm sure you must have been thrilled with Rafa winning! What a match he had with Novak Djokovic in the semis!!!!!

:wave: Amanda and Joy

love2b150
06-13-2013, 10:10 AM
ONA great to see you :hug: Glad you got the roof taken care of. :) I don't remember what your last weigh in is and I know the scale isn't reading what you want but the 180's aren't bad and you are really good at sticking to your guns. And with all that you have going on, YOU GO GIRL :cheer: you got this :hug: You are so right we have been family for a long time now, even though we distance ourselves periodically (speaking about me) I still feel really close to you ALL. :hug: and I am truly happy to know that you are here :)
I do miss talking to Diana, she is such a great influence, a great motivator and full of information. :) I do send her a PM every now and then. I really wish that we could all meet some how. Angie had suggested a cruise but we all kind of left before we started to plan anything out :(

Sam isn't that crazy how we see others good/beauty but can't see our own. But it's good that we critic ourselves because if someone else were to do it we would surely let them have it :) Rissa constantly tells me, "Mommy you're not fat or big, you're jus right." then she gives me a tight squeeze and says, "I love you." she knows how to make mommy :) ;). Mental training is the KEY that I NEED also. I know I can do it (eating right) but I just have days when I don't. And I honestly believe that when I see a number in the low 190's my head/brain has an over excitement button and I just sabotage the day. Why is that!!!!??? You would think I'd eat salad and proteins so that I could keep it moving, smh :shrug:

Ona love this --->You're back focused,know how easy it is to gain now,learned from it and will never be the same weight you started so the only place for your weight to go now is downward.

Sam this is so true and me too ----> I thought weight loss was all about eating well and exercising. I now know it's got such a lot to do with mental focus. Thats why people get derailed. Just my opinion. <--- your opinion is On Point :)

Kukkie you know that is a little water :hug: It'll be gone soon :) Yeah time does fly. She was here this pass weekend. I hugged her so much I think it drove her nuts. But we talk almost daily and thanks to my only free upgrade being an iphone we get to facetime which I absolutely love. Skype kept freezing on my android drove me nuts :dizzy: There was a group on FB (3FC Daily Weighers). I don't know if they still use it or not. Yeah I didn't know many people in Diana's group either. And like you it's not that I don't want to meet new people I just don't want to try to get to know a ton of them :D

Well I've had a few interesting days here. My weight has been so up and down. I had stomach issues one night not sure from what. So I got up to 193.6. Then the next morning TOM showed up and I was 196.0, got up today to 194.4. So I don't know what to think. I have to keep saying that I SOOOOO want to get out of the 190's, maybe I can convince myself to eat right and hit the Wii and get it done :D

Have a great day Ladies :hug:

Joy where are you?

love2b150
06-13-2013, 10:31 AM
~~Hey Ladies, I know it's early but do you all have a cleaver name for the July thread. Since Joy and I are the only NOVA chicks :D we can call it something else. Let me know ... ~~~

starbrite
06-13-2013, 03:37 PM
July to yourself, or will it be the truth this month?? (Get it?) Perhaops just pertinent for me....

love2b150
06-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Sam LOL that's pretty good ... and it's pertinent to me also :D

aka8941
06-13-2013, 11:44 PM
went overboard eating tonight. and today. huge burrito for lunch, two king size kit kats, dumplings and corn. baaaaaad. I give myself too much of a pass during TOM. anyway I've gotta be held responsible for my actions. No activity today either. will see it on the scale tomorrow. But Tomorrow is a NEW DAY!!!

OnaMi
06-14-2013, 11:12 AM
:wave: Everybody..

That was an awsome Match KuKKie :carrot: Just thrilled :) stay with it! your head is back in the game and that's the most important thing to me :cheer:

You're right Sam If we just stay focused,presistant and consistant..remembering what we did to lose wieght then everyday we will get stronger mentally.

Thanks Rennie :hug: it's tough but I'm fighting my way through.Just pushing myself to move and watch what I'm eating..slowly my "losing weight mentality" is comming back.It helps when i see the scale going down :D You can do it Rennie you're so close to the 180's! you'll get there after TTOM has gone.fight for what you want.
Aw..your DD is so sweet :) My Mother tells me the same thing.It's just i don't like myself at this weight and remember how good i use to feel at around 150.

At least you are aware of it Amanda,owned it and learned something. I gave myself a pass w/mother being sick for too long.If i knew then what i know now.TTOM days are hard,it'll soon pass :)

:Hay:Joy and Kris :wave:

As for me....I'm pushing to move more.Trying hard to go visit Mother every other day now.Went to the gym this Morning and jogged last night.WI @ 187.4 :cp:
Trying really hard to get back focused.Now that I'm weighing-In again, it has really helped mentally.
Have to stay w/ Mothers Sunday night/Monday morning so till then will have some time to work on getting mentally strong to work hard losing this weight.Plan on jogging tonight,gym in the morning and a 2 hr Zumba Class tomorrow.
For me,there's nothing like some quiet time to reflect on things,having the time to try and figure out (work on) things that are important to just me.Spending so much time helping others can Zap all the life out of ya.Slowly I'm getting there.

love2b150
06-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Amanda I have gone overboard quite a bit here lately. But like Ona said at least you recognized it. I recognize it and for some reason I just can't fully get my groove back. :dizzy: And thank goodness tomorrow is a new day :D

Ona you are workout guru. I think you will see great results sooner than later. Keep up the great work :)

I got up to a 1.8lb up at 196.2. I had two fried hotdogs for dinner last night and a single serve frozen mac n cheese for dinner .... can you say SODIUM :D I'm going to try drinking that tea every night and eating a serving of asparagus and see what happens. If nothing else I should kick the sodium out, RIGHT???

Hope you all have a great weekend if we don't chat ... otherwise I'll talk to you some time tomorrow :hug:

dangerouscurvesahead
06-15-2013, 07:20 AM
Gmornin ladies-
Sorry havent been around did a phone upgrade so been busy setting it up and getting used to using it. Yesterday i spent the entire day working in my yard. I had let it all go for 2-3weeks because at one point it got to dry and the grass was dying and then the rains came and it was enough to stop anything from drying up so i could do anything and well yesterday was perfect, needless to say im a bit stiff and sore this a.m. but at least i got a good workout from it. Got a few errands to run today and then taking dh to dinner for fathers day as my thank you for my 3 kids which are my world. Have a great day ladies!

starbrite
06-15-2013, 07:35 AM
Happy weekend ladies :)
A friend of mine has suggested trying to not complain for a whole week :dizzy: I have joined the challenge, which is going to be one because work gets freaky at this time of year and I've two teenagers doing exams !! But I'm going to try. I so believe a PMA is the key to success in all areas of life, but especially weight loss.
The scale has begun to move down steadily, and I'm down about 6lbs. I feel a little better, but have good days and bad. Today feels like a good day because I have my small shorts on, but yesterday I felt fat and wobbly :?: I think it was because I had an argument with the man in the garage and I hadn't washed my hair so felt at a disadvantage :rofl:
Ona- you are so right about how taking care of others takes the energy out of you. You must make time for you. Thats why I spend so much time at the gym- it's my me time and helps me focus on everyone else once I'm done.
Rennie - Sodium is such a pain in the ***! Sadly it's in so much of the food that tastes good, but is truly a demon :devil: fight back with as much liquid as possible. Also eat cucumber, broccoli and anything else with a high water content.
Amanda- Good attitude, tomorrow is another day. Just get right back on track and forget the aberrations .
Luckily for me, living in Belgium, fast food is hard to come by and when you find it is pretty disgusting. I have weaned myself off chocolate so even that does not tempt me much. My undoing is cold wine, and chips and nuts. I am doing better, but as I've said before I am a food addict, and have to be reined in constantly. I allowed some bread back into my life, but found it lead to other things, and the eventual 30lbs back on. It's a struggle every day, but like you Ona, I felt so awesome at 150, I certainly want to get closer to it than I am at the moment. I've 6 weeks until we hit the land of plenty and too much food (Florida) and I am going all out to make some inroads into the regain. This has included severe workouts and lots of sweating . I will fight !!

OnaMi
06-15-2013, 10:35 AM
Sweat on Star :cp: you're doing great and beating that fat back down :cp: that's what I'm talking about :highfive: good luck with your Challenge :) smaller short,that's awesome! :carrot: I'm like that some days too :( Instead of me complaining/ wineing to others so much now about what all i have to do with Mother and in my own life,I just constantly say"Lord Have Mercy" when I'm stressed..he's the only one that can help anyway.
Yeah,I've found exercising to be a great stress reliever too and when I can't exercise I get stressed.It's like i have to do something cause it helps my mind so much and Don't let a good song come on the I-pod..I start pushing harder.Also when i get bored on a machine or something I think about the weight I've gain and that helps me to go a little furthur too.

You got some great exercise Joy :cp: enjoy your phone :)

You're just full of water Rennie :lol: after eating that :lol: it'll be gone soon. :) great plan :highfive:.you're staying accountable and something good will come of it. Thank you :) I'm getting back in the zone but a "Guru" I'm not.
Seeing the scale move/ feeling lighter (from just doing a little everyday and thinking about what i put in my mouth) just shows me that it doesn't take a whole lot..spending 5 hrs at the gym/exercising,to feel/look better.I love food it's just certain kinds /too much of a good kind,don't like me.I have NOW excepted this fact and see the ramafacations(sp) of bad food choices.

:wave:KuKKie.Kris and Amanda,hope you guys are doing well :hug:

As for me..I weighed-in @ 185.4 today.Seem to be getting rid of some water weight :cp: Have fallen in love with the elliptical at the gym.Doing an hour in the mornings and evenings.Off to Zumba! I don't love it like i use too but It's exercise so..

love2b150
06-15-2013, 11:49 PM
Joy which phone did you get? I so want the new Galaxy S4 :) Good going on the yark/workout :D Sorry about the soreness :hug: Great Father's Day present :)

Sam, I have been through so much in the last 4.5 months that I try my hardest not to complain too much. With each thing that happens day to day I can truly say that things could have gone another way but they didn't. I have even joined the thread that Joy is on for gratitude. There are so many things I could type daily and most of them are repetitive but it's what I'm grateful for. Sorry about that but I was a true complainer and I needed to break that cycle that runs through my family. :congrat: on the 6lbs GONE. and on the small shorts, great NSV :high: Thanks for the food tips. :hug: Sam how many pounds are we wanting to lose by the end of July?

LOL Ona yeah I know :lol:. I just drank a cup of tea and ate a bit of asparagus (that I overcooked) so we shall see :)

We had a cook out at my Auntie's today. I decided this morning that today is the last day until the end of July that I eat what I shouldn't I'm gonna be telling you all what I eat each day and please don't hestitate to tell me how I can tweak it to do better. I am thanking you in advance. I am hoping to find one of my WATP DVD's and do a mile with Leslie or do the running on the Wii. I want it that bad now to at least see 185. I weighed in at 197.4 that is an up of 1.2lbs. Ladies I am getting to be totally ridiculous with my eating and if I don't stop I will look like I did 3 years ago and I don't want that. My knees hurt and my back hurts most days. I need your help to do this. Again I am thanking you all in advance.

love2b150
06-15-2013, 11:58 PM
Weigh in @ 8:30a.m. 197.4

Breakfast
~banana
~1.5 cups of coffee with s/f caramel mochioto

Lunch
~????

Dinner
~grilled burger 80/20 with a slice of American cheese, ketchup and mustard on a white bun
~grilled hot beef hotdog with ketchup and mustard on a white bun
~baked beans with ground beef, green pepper, onion & brown sugar
~a corner of Stouffer's mac n cheese
~2 1.5 inch slices of Kroger lemon cake
~3 18oz cups of soda
~about 6 cups of water

Tonight
~a cup of pu'erh tea
~10 spears of overcooked asparagus there were 12 but I could only stomach 10

starbrite
06-16-2013, 02:51 AM
Rennie - I hear you on the been through a lot statement. Been through an awful lot myself lately, and am very thankful for my blessings. Just joined the challenge because the coming weeks at work are always fraught, and people complain daily. I thought it might motivate others to stop moaning !!

dangerouscurvesahead
06-16-2013, 08:18 AM
Gmornin~
More rain coming in today ugh! I find it so hard to stay focused on dreary days!
Rennie- i got the samsung galaxy express. I always get the best FREE upgrade lol. Its an awesome phone and i love the screen size! Oh and class went well the other night! Everyone had a loss for the week so we were all in good spirit and motivated lol! Scale is sitting pretty at the same spot but its ok its not quite time for my woosh yet so ill just keep pluggin along. Have a great day yall! Thread suggestion... friends from afar daily motivation and accountability?

love2b150
06-16-2013, 08:40 AM
Sam I never thought about it like that ... what a great idea. :) I too wish people would stop speaking negatively about others, drives me nuts so I guess we go through the same thing, smh. :)

Joy, good for you. :) Sprint was only offering the iPhone 4 free when I was due for my upgrade :( and though I didn't want it I'm glad I got it. I get to facetime with my baby so it makes it ok. Good job with your class :) I haven't had a whoosh in years. :D If I have a 2+ lb loss it's just salt nothing that will stay or stick :lol: but I'll get there.

Got up to a .2 up. I know it could have been more but my stomach starting bothering me around 3ish so all the mess I ate came out, sorry if tmi :). I'll just say I'm starting the week at 197.6 and leave it at that.

Have a great day everyone :hug:

dangerouscurvesahead
06-17-2013, 08:23 AM
Monday and the scale says 186!
It looks to be a dreary day and luckily i dont have any errands to run just a few phone calls and appts. to set up and such. Im also going to see about starting a day class along with the night one to see if i can draw more people in and make it more accessable. I had a lot of fresh veggies given to me yesterday so im planning a nice chicken stir-fry up for dinner tonight.
Rennie- lol @ tmi! Hey it is what it is... life happens lol.
Hope the men in everyones life had a good day yesterday. Yall have a great monday!

aka8941
06-17-2013, 08:55 PM
200.8 this morning. looking for a dip tomorrow morning! went for a bike ride today, and I will run tomorrow after work. Kept on track with my eating today as well. Focused.

Kukkie84
06-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Ahhh, ate wayyy too much food yesterday celebrating hubby's first father's day. The scale showed it with a gain at 201.8. And then on top of that, hubby and I got into it this afternoon and he took me out for dinner to make it up to me. I'm expecting a gain tomorrow as well. It doesn't help that TOM is a couple of days away...

Sheesh, don't I sound like a bundle of excuses. Alright, must get back on track. I think I'll go do some prep right now to make sure I have a successful day tomorrow. Have a good night y'all.

love2b150
06-17-2013, 09:32 PM
I got on here early Saturday and had that warning message about malware and was afraid to get on. So glad it didnt come up this evening and I could get on.

Joy how much is your class? You can pm me. I NEED HELP!! I need an eating plan that is going to keep me full and not allow me to cheat. :)

Amanda love your new avatar :) You look great Girly :high: Great job today :)

Kukkie, I ate too much over the weekend also. I tried to get back on track yesterday and thought I did pretty well and got up to only a .4 loss. I know that is better than nothing but I am so tired of seeing the same numbers week after week. And not a bundle of excuses at all. As Joy said it is what it is :D and as Ona would say Tomorrow is a NEW day :)

I started my day off really well and then I blew it with Ritz crackers and barbecue chips. I don't think I ate that much but I already know the sodium is a monster that I need to avoid. Have any of you ever stopped and thought maybe deep down inside you like the way that you look and it's really not that bad only to find yourself thinking who am I kidding but yet you still repeat the same cycle?? Well that is where my head seems to be. I'm going in the stupid little whirlwind/tunnel and I can't seem to get out.

dangerouscurvesahead
06-18-2013, 07:34 AM
Gmornin ladies-
Yesterday turned out hot and humid with a few scattered sprinkles here and there. Got all my calls made and appts set up. Laundry is all caught up and house clean and presentable, for now anyway lol. I got my run in yesterday after the sun went down and it was still muggy but at least the sun wasnt adding to it. Sometimes i wish i was an energetic early morning person so i could get my workouts in early before the heat of the day but as the saying goes... i may rise but i refuse to shine lol. At least the late evening workouts are a nice way for my body and brain to wind down so its all good. Had to do a double take walking past a mirror yesterday as i saw a woman walk by that had a smaller, smoother looking core area just to realize the woman was me! Normally i avoid mirrors all together but caught the glimpse out the corner of my eye and boy am i glad i did now as it gave me that little kick in the behind to say see your hard work and effort is paying off!
Rennie- i truly believe this journey to a healthier lifestyle is more a mental thing than a physical one! If the brain isnt ready then the body wont follow through. People are always complimenting me about my size, efforts and looks now and i catch myself thinking maybe ill call it goal but then i realize its not the goal i want and after all this is all for me so i just blush, smile and tell them thank you and push on. So that being said... Lets push on ladies!

love2b150
06-18-2013, 08:40 AM
Posting from my phone so this will be short :) got up this morning at 196.8 so despite my snacking which really wasn't bad I did something right. I have a class last night for work and maybe the very healthy dinner we had and the little bit of physical activity helped :D

Joy nice NSV with the mirror :high: And yes it definitely has to be mental or nothing would work. :) I'll get it together. :)

aka8941
06-18-2013, 04:54 PM
200.4 this morning. not quite as big of a dip as I was expecting. Will not eat after 8pm today, that seems to get me into trouble. will run tonight with the dogs and yeah...ONEderland tomorrow...i can do it

love2b150
06-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Amanda Onederland here you come ... :high:

I didn't do too bad today. I was running late this morning so I only had a banana and a apple turnover yogurt. I wanted a protein shake but didn't have time. Oh and I had a cup of coffee

~snack
2 caramel rice cakes

~lunch
spinach and artichoke hummus on a low carb tortilla
light banana cream yogurt
apple pack
a scoop of choc slim fast w/ a scoop of choc whey protein mixed with 8oz of water

~snack (in the truck on the way home)
cheetos
Ritz crackers

~dinner
Caesar salad kit added a half of a cucumber

I am going to truly truly try not to eat anything else after I am done with this salad. :crossed: I hope I can get the rest of my water in. :crossed:

love2b150
06-18-2013, 07:08 PM
Ok I just saw that I have to be under 194 on June 30th in order to have a loss for the month. Yay me huh, smh :)

OnaMi
06-18-2013, 08:08 PM
Stay with it Rennie :sumo: soon you'll be in an everyday flow again.What's that old saying"If we do something long enough it becomes a habit" You're well on your way :carrot: Are there any veggies that you really like.trying to fill up on them helps.usually when I eat,I start with the veggies.I can eat a big bowl of them and get ready full.Maybe if you had a goal in mind...a special event soon, a friend to work-out with,etc..would help :)

You look awesome Amanda :cp: you'll be in wonderland soon :yay: run on :carrot:

You're doing great Joy :cp: great NSV :high: seems like when we can see a difference,we know what we've been doing is working and that just strengthen us :)
I've decided to think like.."I am what I think I am".If i think that I'm a healthy, inshape person then I will live my life as such.Not over eating,Not letting food be the center of my life,pushing to move everday cause i know how it makes me feel,etc..

So..I made it through the Weekend at Mothers and didn't eat anything unhealthy or over eat! :cp: mentality was strong.thought about eating some cookies i saw.wasn't hungry,Just wanted them but i thought it all out and end the end they were not worth it!WI @ 186.4 today and that's with little sleep/no BM and just being able to jog..so i'll take it.

love2b150
06-18-2013, 08:39 PM
Hey Ona good to see you :hug: I am so hoping to make this a habit again. I found a walk program on Time Warner I did it for 15 minutes. My shoes said I did a mile but I don't think so but ok :). I really like squash, zucchini (but fried) so that won't work. I like cucumber, turnips, turnip & mustard greens, raw spinach (but I get tired of if after a few days) I want to be in the 180's by 8/5. You know I have been here almost a year and I have yet to meet anyone I would call a friend. We spend most of our time when not at home with family. We always meet at my Auntie's house and everyone is always so busy :( But I'm gonna do it. I have to, I would love to get back down to that 165 that I got down to in Sept of 2010 :D

Good for you over the weekend Ona way to go :high:

love2b150
06-18-2013, 09:05 PM
ok gotta be honest here ... I ate 4 animal crackers and 4 cubes of watermelon and two cups of water. My tummy is full so I know I won't eat anything else. Plus it's almost bedtime :D

Good night all, see ya in the morning maybe or tomorrow evening :hug:

aka8941
06-19-2013, 12:31 AM
it's pretty cool to have some of the old crew here. Okay, so I don't want to say this but I gave in and ate some black beans and rice after 8pm...AND there was a huge freak thunderstorm so I didn't get to run so I did pushups and situps in the living room. so probably no loss in the morning but I'm not going to stress. it'll happen. Good job Ona!! lol way to fess up Rennie, but you still did great!

in other news...spurs lost to the heat...

dangerouscurvesahead
06-19-2013, 07:32 AM
Gmornin ladies-
Got a fairly busy day ahead of me so not to sure ill get a run in but am going to aim for getting walking in by parking farther away at each place and stroll around while waiting my turn and such. Looking forward to class tonight as we always have such a good time and a great way to unwind from the day and give/get support.
Ona- you always seem to have a positive outlook about you and i think thats a wonderful trait and one that not many seem to have these days.
Aka- ONEderland called they are looking for you and said they are determined to pull you in!
Rennie- maybe dont focus so much on the exercise just yet but on your food and calorie intake. You may be stressing yourself to much by taking on to much. I lost my first 14lbs. with calorie counting alone. Baby steps lady friend, get the hang of 1 thing then take another and so on.

love2b150
06-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Well I'm back up to 197.2 I think the scale said (whatever it was day before yesterday) I am really surprised but it is what it is.

Thank you Amanda :hug: I learned years ago that you all are my rock where weight loss is concerned. I can't talk to anyone else that will have my back like my 3fc family. So confessions here though still a tad embarrassing (because it shows my lack of will) are easier to do with you ALL :D and :high: to you on telling us about your :drool: black beans and rice. I love them too :)

Joy, Ona's positivity is what I love also :) :hug: for ya Ona :) Joy thank you. I joined a get it moving thing with our old 3fc friends on fb I need to move just a little I think. ... Though I won't over do it :)

Well time to clock in ttyl :hug:

love2b150
06-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Ok ladies where are you? I was hoping to see Angie on here when I got back on but nope not yet :(

Well have a great evening everyone :hug:

starbrite
06-20-2013, 01:32 AM
Morning. Just had a stress week so not been in. Tried to keep my hands off naughty foods, but can't seem to resist a snack in the evening, which clearly is doing damage.
It was DS birthday Tuesday so we went out to eat. We NEVER go out to eat, so it was a treat, but tbh I didn't really enjoy the food. I like what I make at home !! Silly I know.
Well can't say I was successful weight loss wise. Tomorrow is another day, so will kee on keeping on.

love2b150
06-20-2013, 07:24 AM
Good Morning All :wave:

Sam sorry about how your week is going :hug: And it's not silly at all. I often find that I like what is fixed at home also. The main thing about foods not being prepared and served at home that I like is the fact that I don't have to clean up or yell at someone to clean up their mess since both of the older boys are pretty good cooks :D

I had a pretty good weigh in this morning down 1.6 to 195.6. I do hope I can keep it going. I wanted shrimp for dinner and that didn't happen so instead I ate 2 doughnuts and drank some tea and went to bed. I guess the brat in me came out. :lol:

I hope you all have a great day :hug:

dangerouscurvesahead
06-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Hello ladies-
Class went good lasnite! One lady had an 8lb lose, she was so happy! Been approved to do a morning class as well so they will begin on the 3rd of July, im so happy about that! I had to bag up my shorts and undies for donation as ive dropped another size and they wont stay up when i walk,jog especially when i have my phone or anything in my pockets. Good thing is i only buy 3-4 pr of shorts or tops each size cuz i dont want to put a lot of $$ into a size i dont plan to stay in and everything is clearance or goodwill or yard sale except my underthings. Next week i start getting all my dental needs taken care of and im hoping the one thats causing me grief will be managable til then. Im not a huge fan of dentists as they scare the bejeezus outa me but if im gonna do the whole healthy lifestyle thing right then i need to have these issues tended to as well. Thank God for free clinics!

starbrite
06-20-2013, 02:04 PM
Well just arrived home after a 12 hour day at work. No wonder I'm stressed :)
Glass of wine and no dinner :( oh well ! gym tomorrow, need to seriously blast some calories and break some stress !

OnaMi
06-20-2013, 08:32 PM
keeping food and mentality in check here for the most part.Things could have been worse but overall no junk food causing crazy cravings so that a plus :lol:Haven't WI in 2 days cause i haven't had the time to eat or exercise,having some remodeling done :dizzy:
Would like to jog in the Morning but contractor coming at 7am.Don't think i can fit a jog in before then,maybe if i get to the track at 5- 5:30 and jog for an hour.IDK..

aka8941
06-21-2013, 02:30 AM
just checking in. still haven't cracked the 190's but I'm very close. Hopefully it will happen by the end of the weekend

love2b150
06-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Joy :congrat: on the morning class :) Great NSV on the new size. :high:

Whew Sam that was a long day. Hope some of the stress has been alleviated these last two days :hug:

Ona you always have things in perspective as soon as you put your mind to it. :) Way to go :high:

Amanda :crossed: for the 190's for ya :)

My weight has been the same up down thng. I went to the eye doctor today and she gave me a lecture on diabetes and my eyes. She gave me a paper that I will be utiltizing on Monday to call places that will hopefully be free or low cost. I am hoping to see a nutritionist which will definitely be a big help. So we shall see. My eyes aren't bad at all she said so that was a definite plus.

Hope you all have a great weekend :hug:

starbrite
06-23-2013, 02:57 AM
Hi
Love- Thanks yes the stress levels have fallen somewhat, but next week is set to be worse. After work meeting each day, adding around 12 hours to my schedule. Then I have to battle the guys in the garage about my poorly car that has driven me nuts because it's had so many problems.
So effectively no time for gym, so will be screeching by Friday !
Not winning with food either, it's feast or famine with me right now. Argh :)

aka8941
06-24-2013, 01:47 AM
did my sister's body building work out yesterday and can barely move today. I didn't even do the entire thing!!! it was crazy and I'm paying for it now. I feel more in control of my life now though now that I'm back on the weight loss train.

love2b150
06-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Sam wow I don't know what to say. I feel for you :hug: You're a strong woman and hopefully this isn't all the time that you have the 12 hour days. :hug: I remember when I worked in accounting at a corporate law firm and my days were long (that before the kids) and (then after the kids) I would go in on Saturday's and lock us in my office to get caught up on work. I complained about it then but oh how I wish I could go back to the money, the benefits and the job which was an actual career.

Amanda, I hope you get some relief from the soreness soon :hug: Did you ever go back to the C25K or are you way beyond that now? I remember trying to keep up with you and not even being able to put a real dent into it :D

My weight today 197.0. I'm starting to think that the only way I am going to get out of the 190's is to wire my mouth shut and liquify everything. I want to make me some of that cabbage soup. I do like it but I know that you have to do more than just the soup. I need a plan that I can stick with to go around it.

love2b150
06-24-2013, 07:18 PM
OK 6 more days to get under 194 ... can I do it?????

How????

OnaMi
06-24-2013, 08:38 PM
Give it all you've got Rennie :cheer: like they say "ya never know" :) thank you :hug: maybe i can keep my head about me now that my project is done :D

Hang in there Sam,Weather the storms.You can do it!

Great Job Amanda :carrot: you're on your way :cp:

Well,I was holding my craving at bay until today :dizzy: ate some grapes and They started my cravings.Trying to eat healthy....oh,well..i know they have sugar in them but still...sigh..moving on.Plan on making tomorrow a great day.:sumo: Can exercise tomorrow :carrot:

aka8941
06-25-2013, 12:18 AM
Rennie-I did a 10k recently but kind of fell off of my training so now I'm back to doing c25k with a friend who is just starting to run. But I'm adding other things to do it like cross training on off days with weight lifting and bicycling and Insanity. Going further down the fitness rabbit hole!

Ona-get that work out in tomorrow! let us know how it goes.

Today I rode my bike three quick miles and then got on foot and ran for thirty minutes. All in all 400 cals burned and I ate OK today but not great. trying to have a stellar eating day AND work out day. I need more and more of those.

Tomorrow I'm having chicken salad in a pita pocket for lunch, jello light mousse, banana and unsweet tea for lunch. Thin crust veggie pizza for dinner after my work out. PREPARED.

love2b150
06-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Ona THANK YOU :hug: you are such a motivator :) You've got things in check, you can do it :) I use to eat a cup of grapes every night after my walk I think I need to try to start doing that again with a 32 oz cup of water to help me not go on a binge :) sorry they make you crave :hug:

Amanda well good for you at least you did it and are back on track now and to have someone to do it with to me makes it even greater and easier to do :) And great job on meal prep, you are off to a great start today :)

I am down 1.4 today to 195.6. I did my best to eat healthy last night by only consuming fruit which really isn't the healthiest for me being diabetic. But I am going to try to get some of the water weight off by doing that cabbage soup diet. I'm not going to follow it totally as I can't eat beef and tomatoes all day I think the beef along would make me puke after awhile. So I'll have to add a little Dukan and just healthy eating to it. Wish me luck :crossed: And as always thank you so much for your support. I appreciate you all :hug:

Have a great OP day :)

love2b150
06-25-2013, 07:39 AM
Amanda your PROJECT is COMPLETE .... You are a GORGEOUS GRAD :hug:

OnaMi
06-25-2013, 09:10 AM
You're in the zone Amanda :carrot: I can feel your motivation in your post :) :bravo: on the preparation! :)

Great WI Rennie :cp: you're working it out girl :high: looking for answers :high: that's awesome! you will lose the weight with that attitude :yes:

I got in a good jog this Morning! plan on going to the gym at 2:30,Staying for an hour and a half so i should be out by 4pm.That seems to be a good time for me.Waiting around for evening classes to start @ 5:30-6:30.. by then i don't feel like going.

love2b150
06-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks Ona and look at you go :high:

I did good this morning. I modified my plan had to have my yogurt also had a cup of coffee. Don't know what happened or what triggered my bowels to go crazy but by 9:30 I was in the bathroom. I think it may have been the coffee and the metformin. Coffee has that effect on me if I make it too strong and met helps in that area for me also :D. Lets see how my tummy responds in about an hour. And :crossed: that I don't mess up when I get home :)

Breakfast
1.5 cup coffee
vanilla yogurt
peach yogurt
apple slices
grapes
cantaloupe

Lunch
peaches
apple slices
grapefruit
watermelon

Dinner
grapefruit (didn't finish from lunch)
watermelon
apple

juiced some lemons
pu'erh tea before bed

Kids had vanilla creme cookies for snack I wanted one so bad and didn't touch them
I saw a bag of pretzels when I got home I wanted some but didn't touch them
Rissa was cutting up some good ole sharp cheddar :drool: didn't eat a crumb

I did make my yellow squash and zucchini and had one piece. I also made my spinach and had about two leaves. I truly have to pat myself on the back. I did well today and I am full :cheer:

love2b150
06-26-2013, 07:27 AM
Ok posting by myself here but that's ok. My will to do right for one day has paid off. I weighed in this morning at 192.2 that is 3.4lbs down from yesterday. Today's plan is

Breakfast
baked potato with ICBINB spray

and I will try to eat my yogurt peach and vanilla
1.5 coffee w/ sf caramel machiato already made

Lunch
spinach
yellow squash and zucchini
cucumbers with vinegar and a little Caesar & 1000 island mix

Dinner
green purple mix salad (type of dressing is in question)
spinach
yellow squash and zucchini

and water water water

dangerouscurvesahead
06-26-2013, 07:40 AM
Gmornin ladies-
Been hectic past couple days. Took my dd's puppy to vet monday to be spayed then to clinic to do some paper work for class and print up some flyers and inserts then dd and i spent the day running errands and such then went and got her puppy to take home since she didnt want her staying there alone over night and the dr knew id be able to take care of her just as well as they could. Yesterday was my dental appt. which i was under the impression they would start doing the work then but no... i have to drive an hr one way to this place for it to be just to do paperwork, register and set up the next appt which isnt til july y18th. so i guess at least i know ive got the next step to healthy in motion. The humidity has gotten over the top the past few days going to or above 100*! That is such an energy drainer for me so i havent been very energetic or motivated or productive. I have gotten a night time walk and jog in which i wont be doing now til 8:30-9:00 @ night now to avoid as much heat as possible. T.O.M. is coming and boy can i feel it too, its draining what energy the humidity left in me right out. Im just oh so blah!
Rennie- i havent forgotten or ignoring your inquiry im checking to see how to go about getting everything together for you and such.

OnaMi
06-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Great WI Rennie :high: your food plan looks great :cp:

Hay Joy :wave:

Got in that 2:30pm exercise yesterday, jogged 2 miles this morning and going to spin class @5:30 later.Don't like that time of day to exercise but just need to push to go cause the Classes are great for me.

WI the same this morning@188.8 so i didn't gain.that's a plus.Looking at what I'm eating more closely.I think I've been too laxed.Even though I haven't been eating the wrong foods per say. I think just too much.

Now, not only do i need to forever stay close to a scale.. I see now that i forever need to really count what i eat/write it down..stop trying to keep it in my head.that's not working..sigh..

aka8941
06-26-2013, 04:53 PM
lol Rennie, thank you for calling me gorgeous.. I haven't graduated yet!! In December I will cross that stage, if not at my goal weight then significantly closer than I am now.
Lots of great progress here! Squeaked in at 199.8 today. Not celebrating yet until I've been there three days.

love2b150
06-26-2013, 10:14 PM
Joy sorry the dental appt didn't go as you thought :hug:and sorry about the drive time that sucks :hug: Hope the blahs go away soon :hug: And thank you for letting me know you weren't ignoring me, I thought maybe I had crossed a line :)

Thanks Ona :) ... you've once again got it worked out. :high: I am hoping to figure out something during this seven day thing because I can't continue this fruit thing for long because it really isn't good for me. I need to find my Dukan book. I didn't like all of the things but it helped. I need to reference back to our old posting that had my meals on it. My KEY FACTOR is planning and preparation. If I can do that and stick to it I'll do great :)

Well Amanda I will celebrate for you Happy Onederland Day to you ... you've got this and you can do it :cheer:

Well I didn't have the salad greens like I wanted. I was running behind after getting on the computer first and forgot the salad. I missed my sons bus at his regular stop and just about scared this poor kid when I pulled up sideways in his driveway ... boy was he happy to see Jamal jump out of the truck :D. I felt bad but glad Jamal made him smile and then I had to thank the bus driver for allowing him to get on at another stop. I had a Caesar salad kit but I didn't use the croutons or the salad dressing that came with it. I just poured my cucumbers and dressing in the bag and ate the dark green parts and threw away the hard Romaine parts. I don't like them anyway. I also didn't get to eat my last serving of zucchini and squash but I think I'm ok. I'm not hungry but to be honest if it were any other time I would be eating something as I'm typing :D. Tomorrow is fruit and veggie day. My plan is ...

Breakfast
yogurt vanilla and apple turnover
coffee w/ sf caramel machiato
water melon OR a little of this spinach and artichoke stuff I made
~I used an entire container of spinach and 3 tablespoons of the spinach artichoke dip by Tostitos

Lunch
finish spinach concoction
apple
grapes

Dinner
zucchini and squash
watermelon

OnaMi
06-27-2013, 10:38 AM
That's a great Idea Rennie!!! Getting back to old basics,what we know worked, is the way.Thanks you but i wish i had it all worked out.I just keep on trying everyday and just really need to stay consistent with it all.

Didn't make it to the gym last night but did burn 560 calories there this morning.Feel good about that.

Have a great on plan day everybody :grouphug:

aka8941
06-27-2013, 05:16 PM
Thanks Ona! I did feel prepared! Damn you got to it in the gym!!! Way to go!

198.8 this morning. Feeling fly. Will ride bike tonight for three miles, then run. I'm liking that little routine. Then I'll get to the store to pick up ingredients to make a lean lasagna for the bf (who recently lost 50 pounds after a diabetes scare) ....(no exercise just stopped eating bread and cut back sugar) ....to show my support.

love2b150
06-27-2013, 07:43 PM
Ona I sure am trying, :) great burn today :high:

Amanda good job on the pound down :high: I would love to know what your bf did to lose 50lbs. I know there is a certain way to count carbs but I took that class in 1997 so I don't remember any of it and when I tried to take it again they said it was like $200 plus and I don't have any insurance. So anything he has that I can use would be helpful. If you find out how much it cost to mail it, I'll send the postage to you. I'm desperate to get this under control. :)

I weighed in this morning a pound down at 191.2. My eating plan didn't go as it should have I caved during the kids snack time and ate 6 (yes six) vanilla creme cookies.

Here is how my meals went ....

Breakfast
yogurt orange cream and apple turnover
1/2 c spinach and artichoke stuff I made
~I used an entire container of spinach and 3 tablespoons of the spinach artichoke dip by Tostitos
apple

Lunch
apple slices
grapes
watermelon

Snack
6 unplanned vanilla creme cookies

Dinner
spinach and artichoke concoction with parmesan cheese to give it flavor
1 turnip

I am full :D for now anyway but as Ona would say, "I am gonna FIGHT" to not eat anything else since it is almost 8pm Ladies if I am in the 180's tomorrow you will hear me scream where ever you are LOL.

Have a great evening :hug:

love2b150
06-27-2013, 08:31 PM
Tomorrow is day four and it is to eat as many as eight bananas and three glasses of milk also have the cabbage soup.

My Auntie invited us over for cake and ice cream tomorrow to celebrate my cousins bday. I am hoping the cake is chocolate so I don't want it because we know I love bday cake with white icing :drool:

I think I'll eat it this way ...

Breakfast
vanilla and apple turnover yogurt
banana (I will try to eat two)
milk

Lunch
cabbage soup
milk

Dinner
cabbage soup
milk

that leaves me with two to finish

aka8941
06-27-2013, 10:27 PM
199.8 before bed tonight

love2b150
06-27-2013, 10:57 PM
Amanda that's great! Do you usually get 8 hours of sleep and weigh 3lbs less in the morning?

starbrite
06-28-2013, 02:11 AM
Been a struggle this week. Off to fight with the garage and then take my frustrations out on the elliptical. Be back later !!

love2b150
06-28-2013, 07:50 AM
quick post got up at 192.0 up .8 from yesterday. I ate the cheese off of a slice of pizza (the frozen kind so not too big) but it was late and I only got 6.5 hours of sleep. Eight hours of sleep does my body good.

Breakfast
apple turnover yogurt
2 bananas
glass of milk
cabbage soup
coffee on the go

have a great day everyone :)

love2b150
06-28-2013, 07:51 AM
Sam :hug:

OnaMi
06-28-2013, 10:56 AM
A great WI @ night Amanda! :cp: I know you're still in onederland today! thank you :) seems like now..it give me motivation to see how much I'm burning.I need to buy a calorie burner watch.

Fight on Star :sumo: take all your frustrations out on that elliptical,everythings gonna be alright :hug:

Still a great WI Rennie "high: and eating only the chesse was great and took a lot of willpower.See what you can do when you fight through situations :carrot: awesome job!

Well, I burned like 600 calories this morning,WI @ 187.8.Great Since I WI @ 189.0 yesterday and no early BM beforehand.Scale is moving in the right direction for a change......

Must Stay Consistent :sumo:

love2b150
06-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Ona did you mean 188 yesterday? Great burn though. Thanks I could really kick myself for not doing better. I should have just taken my butt to bed then I would have been happier and really deserving of my dancing carrot. :D

I ended up eating a slice and a half of turkey and cheese processed of course with my banana, cabbage soup and vanilla yogurt. I think the breakfast I had was too much for me so I was really light headed by 11ish. I have once again had to tweak the plan so we shall see how my weigh in goes in the morning. I really wanted to see 189.8 this morning.

aka8941
06-28-2013, 01:23 PM
199.0 this morning. lol I'm a lil disappointed...but I didn't work out yesterday so I've gotta do it today. It's my day off and I really need to do all the upkeep stuff like eyebrow waxing, but I just want to be lazy.

OnaMi
06-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Thanks Rennie :) that's me posting too fast again :) Turkey and cheese are good choices.As long as you're doing that..it's all good.Don't be so hard on yourself :hug:

Still a great WI Amanda to have not worked out :high: you're in the groove now and that weights gonna fall :carrot: I've been lazy too after exercising this morning.Hope you enjoyed your off day. :)

love2b150
06-28-2013, 07:04 PM
I just realized Kukkie and Kris have both been gone. Ladies we're missing you :hug:

I'm gonna set up the July thread because I don't want to forget and Monday comes.

Thanks Ona, I figured it was the best thing to do at the time. The kids had turkey and cheese for lunch and they just throw the leftovers out anyway and it was a health choice for me :) I want to get like you and not crave the carbs. I don't know what it will take to do that. :shrug:

Amanda I am in agreement with Ona, you are still doing well :hug: Nice weigh in and tomorrows will be better :high:

ok Lunch
1.5 slices of turkey and cheese
vanilla yogurt
2 bananas
cabbage soup

Dinner
glass of milk
2 bananas
cabbage soup

so far only 101.4oz of water

love2b150
06-28-2013, 07:25 PM
I titled the thread "Don't July to yourself 2013 Daily Check-in and Accountability Thread" is that OK with everyone? I think I can change it before anyone post on it. Let me know :)

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/284077-dont-july-yourself-2013-daily-check-accountability-thread.html#post4781850

love2b150
06-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Well we already have one post so I hope you all like the title. I'm going to add my daily weigh in calendar to it ... see over there in 2 days :grouphug:

aka8941
06-28-2013, 10:49 PM
lol I love the title it's cute
I don't remember my weight from this morning but I did get in a work out today

Workout Summary
Running
0:28:31.9 || 1.8 mi || 15:52.1 min/mi ||
Cycling
0:19:37.3 || 3.1 mi || 9.5 mph ||

I'm so hungry right now but I shouldn't eat so I can lose tomorrow. uggghhh help i'm HUNGRY!!!

love2b150
06-28-2013, 10:52 PM
Amanda that's what I did at about 10:15 last night don't do it. Go to bed now!!! :crossed: that you make it till morning

dangerouscurvesahead
06-29-2013, 07:33 AM
Gmornin ladies-
What a cute title and clever word play!
My ds has been in kc for the past week for his Skills National competition and. Ome home tonight. He came in the top 1% for the state of Va. which is a great accomplishment considering he went up against journeymen and master electricians and hes just starting out! So proud of my boy! He did win almost $1,000 in electrician tools and supplies which is a great start to getting him on his way also.
Aka- welcome to onederland!
Ona- could i borrow some of your energy please? TOM is coming and im way lacking in that dept right now.
Ill be doing yard work today that i started yesterday but ran out of gas and im hoping to get some beach time in at some point this weekend too.
Have a great day yall.

love2b150
06-29-2013, 09:34 AM
Joy Look at YOU, Nice new avatar ... I don't know when I'll be ready to post a full body pic again :) maybe when I get to 170 next year some time :) Congratulations to your son, that's a great accomplishment :

We have to Sam to thank on the clever title, Thanks Sam :cp:

I woke up to 191.6 down .4 from yesterday. I have to say that I am still not satisfied. I know that I haven't done much moving but it says that I will be 10-17lbs lighter. Do you think the little tweaking that I have done has anything to do with it? It's not a lot and it is first thing in the morning with breakfast so my body has time to process the yogurt and coffee. Idk ... I guess I should be grateful for the little water weight it has taken off huh :D

Today calls for 10oz of beef or the equivalent of 5 - 1/4 burgers and 6 tomatoes

I have taken a recipe from another thread I am on and made a tomato, basil and parmesan salad with a Greek oil and vinaigrette dressing. I haven't tried it yet but I will shortly.

Have a great day ALL :hug:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/284077-dont-july-yourself-2013-daily-check-accountability-thread.html#post4781850

starbrite
06-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Nice one Rennie - it is a good title, though I say it myself !! !
You girls seem to be rocking the weightloss. I had a terrible week food wise, due to stress and work. I haven't lost, but haven't gained either so consider that to be a victory ! I tried a pair of trousers on which were super snug last week. They fit better today, so today is a good day. I am trying to work my way through this stuff. The regain knocked my confidence, but I know I've still come a super long way. I know I have to keep plodding along, trying to make good food choices and to be healthy. I drink plenty of water, usually eat really good, healthy food (I'm still cooking two meals a night, one for me and one for my family) I go to the gym no less than three times a week and work out for over an hour. I also stopped smoking in February.
I guess I'm trying to be kind to myself, because I deserve it, as do you all. I may not be perfect, but I most certainly look and feel 10 x healthier than when I was 300 lbs.

love2b150
06-29-2013, 11:12 AM
Sam you got this, you have DONE and are DOING great :) I'm sorry about the stress :hug: and yes we do deserve to be kind to ourselves, I need to keep telling myself that also, thanks :)

aka8941
06-29-2013, 11:45 AM
Rennie I never answered you about bf losing 50 pounds. He is not diabetic, his dad has type 2 and he was getting to the prediabetic stage. So to avoid an onset of type 2 diabetes, he stopped eating bread and pretty much stopped eating sugar. He went pretty extreme because he was scared..."I don't want to die" were his words.

198.0 this morning...inching down! I don't want a mani/pedi right now so I'm switching that to eyebrow wax and shopping day. Today's gonna be fun!! I'll start Insanity next week with the best friend and we'll go at that for 60 days or however long it is.

love2b150
06-29-2013, 01:46 PM
Thanks Amanda for getting back to me on that. You know I in the last five days I have had 6 cookies and a pinch of a blueberry muffin. I haven't had any bread other than that and I do feel good. However I know that it is only because I am following this cabbage soup plan. I know that I need to plan before Tuesday so that I can continue to do what I need to do. Money is low so I'll have to work with what I have here.

Nice weigh in for ya, congrats on making your mini goal and welcome to Onederland. Great day :)

Lunch
burger
tomato, basil, Parmesan cheese w/Greek olive oil & vinaigrette dressing
32oz water

OnaMi
06-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Love the new Avatar Joy,you look great :) Sending positive energy your way :goodvibes and would you believe I took a B12 shot w/fatburner a couple of weeks ago.will never do that again:lol: I just wanted to see how it would effect me,etc..

Great Atttiude Star!

Great title and a great WI Rennie you're doing awesome! Don't put so much stress on yourself.:)

Great WI Amanda :cp:

Burned about 660 this morning.Wanted to stay for a yoga class getting ready to start when i was leaving but I had already been there for 2 hours.. I needed to come home and eat.Will plan better next Saturday Morning.
Went to Mothers today and Didn't eat anything unhealthy.:carrot: started to pinch off a piece of fish which wasn't so bad of a choice but just didn't want to.Had a big salad instead..made w/romaine lettuce,2eggs,onions and dressing.kept thinking to myself..must stay consistent :D Got clothes/breakfast packed.After Mass tomorrow,going to a Spin Class!

love2b150
06-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Ona what effect did the B12 have on you? When I was getting them, I don't know if you remember or not I really didn't see a difference. So I felt it was a waste of money. I was looking back at an old thread and I lost 19lbs in like 2 months and 9 days. But I was walking 3 miles a day 5-6 times a week. Ona you are on a roll, way to go :high:

I didn't eat all of my dinner, too full. I gave half the burger to Rissa and still have a few pieces of tomato and I had made 6 spears of asparagus. Then my tummy started to hurt so I'm done. Today's meals sent me to the bathroom. I feel way lighter and still I don't want anything else to eat.

My son has this app called WATER YOUR BODY so I downloaded it. I have drank all of my water for the day plus some and it says in the notes that for every 32ozs of water you drink you should have a quarter teaspoon of salt. Have any of you ever heard that before?

love2b150
06-29-2013, 09:26 PM
I am so out of shape. Diana gave me 3 Leslie Samsone links and I could only do 10 minutes. My right thigh hurt so back it's not even funny. I will definitely have to push myself this go around, smh

Good night everyone :hug:

aka8941
06-29-2013, 11:37 PM
shopped, and I mean SERIOUSLY shopped today from 11am to 7pm. I haven't done that in so long, and I'm actually in love with the pieces I got. I liked the way the clothes looked on me in the mirror, I really did. I'm not a religious person but I did send some thoughts into the universe about not leaving the mall crying today..it seemed to work. ;P

love2b150
06-30-2013, 08:35 AM
Amanda great going on the clothes :) I have clothes from when I loss weight 3 years ago in storage. It will be nice to actually get back down to a descent size so I can even think about wearing them. I was reading on an old thread how all of my old clothes had gotten really big and my daughter had said to me one morning are you really gonna wear that! I can't wait to hear those words again from someone and prayerfully this time I won't forget what it took to get there and go back to here, smh.

Have a great day Lady, enjoy your outfits. You'll have to do like Kris use to do and try them on and share a few pictures :)

Well I am in the 180's but like I said I have to stick to plan in order to make this work. I am at 189.6 down -2lbs from yesterday. I'm happy with that. Today is day 6 all the vegetables I can eat and beef.

love2b150
06-30-2013, 09:05 AM
Alright Ladies today is the last day on this thread I will close it in the morning and start on the July thread

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/284077-dont-july-yourself-2013-daily-check-accountability-thread.html#post4781907

I had a total loss for June of 4.4lbs thanks to this eating plan or course. :)

love2b150
06-30-2013, 07:22 PM
My meals for the day

Breakfast
mustard and turnip greens
cucumber salad w/ Parmesan cheese and Greek vinaigrette

Lunch
zucchini and yellow squash
broccoli
cucumber salad w/ Parmesan cheese and Greek vinaigrette

Dinner
organic mixed half & half salad w/ Parmesan cheese and Greek vinaigrette
2 hard boiled eggs

I was supposed to eat beef but I truly had enough yesterday. I can't stomach it two days in a row. My calories are low coming in at 696. But I'm not hungry just eating my dinner because I am supposed to so I guess it is ok. Water consumption so far has only been 84.5ozs