View Poll Results: With Warm/Hot Weather Coming, Which Of The Following Will You Be Wearing More?
Long Pants 1 10.00%
Short Shorts 3 30.00%
Capri's 2 20.00%
Shorts Right Above The Knee 3 30.00%
Skirts 0 0%
Skorts 0 0%
Dresses 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 09:48 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies........(#5)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 04-14-2003, 09:58 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #4 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!!
Old 04-14-2003, 10:38 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Hey Sher, really didn't know which one to vote on. My legs are just short enough that if I wear just above the knee, I look like a granny. But, if I wear short, short, all the world can see my jiggling inner thighs! I wear mine mid on the thigh. As if anyone really cares...
Old 04-14-2003, 10:41 PM   #4  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Hey, all....I just joined WW Online. I had to do SOMETHING! I'm sort of hoping the fact that I just shelled out $60 will help me do this.

I'm so tired of setting goals that I never meet. It's really starting to piss me off! So, I need to get off my fat (__Y__) and JUST DO IT!

My 10% goal is 210. I will be there by my birthday - June 14.
Old 04-15-2003, 12:21 AM   #5  

Hello

Thought I would post before bed.Hope everyone had a great OP day!! Today was day 29 for me!

Gayle......Keep busy and you won't miss Steve as much this week.You didn't answer me: Did Liz have a great time at the prom?

Jennelle.....Good for you for joining WW!!!! I will keep motivating you! I know you'll make your goal by June!!

Ramona.....Did you hear from your Son? Where the heck was he? Hey..About those yeast infection, It makes you wanna get a brillo pad out huh???

Jeanne......I'm glad you're back and had a great time camping.Those "goodies" sounded great! You're home now so get right back to being OP!!!!

Debbie.....How many more days until we get to have sand in our cracks???? LOL!! I'm so excited and ready!!! The kids at School are acting crazy!!!

Shelley.........When is the kindergarten registeration? Ours is this week and we had about 15 today!! Is was so wild in that small office!

Dee.......Where are you??? Has all of your company left? Are you completely worned out?

Dee (Titan).......Just let me know when you do come to Nashville ok? We'll set up a time & place to meet.Debbie is coming also!!

CAROL......VICKI..........LISA.........& DONI.............PLEASE post soon!! I miss you & I'm worried about you!! I've been asking about you in every post!!!

Goodnight All....
Hugs
Old 04-15-2003, 05:37 AM   #6  

Jennelle-I lost my weight exclusively on WW Online, so I know you can do it!! They are very motivating over there. Tryout the Close to Goal thread--that's where I post on the 25 mile challenge thread. There are some truly amazing people over there that are willing to help anyone!! You need not be close to goal to post there.

Sherry-I looked over your menu for the last couple of days and it looks perfect!! I think I need to follow yours!! You seem to be mixing the right amount of protein and carbs. How do you overcome nighttime eating? If it weren't for that, I would weigh 100 lbs.!!! BTW, our registration isn't until the school choice batch is mailed out. Then the k's have to come and take a test to see what level class they can go into. Don't you love this time of year??? NOT!!!!

I wear short shorts, too. If I wear the longer ones, my legs look even heavier than they are. My youngest daughter gets embarrassed at her 50 year old mom wearing them!!

Girls-If you notice, I have a hard time posting to everyone on just one post. It's easier for me to talk to you 1 or 2 at a time, so don't feel that I am overlooking you. My mind is just to jumbled all the time to remember everything everyone has said!!

I love you all!! Oh, and congrats to everyone that lost this past week!! You all are doing great!!
Old 04-15-2003, 09:24 AM   #7  
Losing it!

Hello Floozies!!!!!!!!

Jennelle: You will do super on WW!!!!! The online program is great!!!! I know it worked for Shelley wonderfully!!!! My husband had great success with it too, of couse men can watch what they eat for one week and drop 10 pounds!!!

Shelley: I can't wear mine short, short. If I did I think it would be against the law for "grossing people out!" I like mine just mid-thigh, I have always wished to wear really short, but just not going to happen here!

Sher: Yes, Liz had a good time! The kid she went with moved away from here about three years ago but they stay in contact. She broke up with her regular boyfriend about four months ago, so she gave this guy a call. We haven't been around him for years, so Steve and I kept our fingers crossed that he would follow through on the promise. He did eventually show up after a flat tire before leaving his town. I know I was a nervous wreck for awhile! But, all in all, she had a good time! Plus, she won't admit it, but I think she had fun rubbing it in to the x-boyfriend that she had an "out of town" date for the prom. TEENAGERS!!!
I will send you a pic later today, not very good, but one I took with the digital.

I weighed in today and the scale is moving downward!!!!! YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing my Floozie Sisters a super OP day!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2003, 07:14 PM   #8  

Gayle.......WTG on the weight loss!!!! Keep it up girl!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pic....Liz sure is pretty!!

Shelley..........I really don't get hungry after dinner and the kitchen is clean. If I do...There's always Angel Food Cake OR Frozen Yogurt for me to grab!!

Hope everyone had a great OP day!!!! Today was day 30 for me!!!!!!!!

Hugs..........
Old 04-15-2003, 11:00 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Day 30 already Sher??? I am soooo PROUD of you!!!!!!!!!

Have any of you ever heard of the Roomba??? It's a robot vacuum sweeper that actually operates on it's own. I have been checking into them doing consumer reports etc. to see about getting one. I will still keep my larger vacuum, but this would be so cool to toss into the bathroom etc. then all you need to do is mop. I wanted to get your opinion if you have one or know of someone with one.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:56 AM   #10  

uJust a quicky before the girls come over and pick me up for my walk. My company left yesterday. Whew.....I am tired but loved the visit. I am not expecting any more company, thank goodness. It will be a busy enough week with easter and we have a birthday party and social. I think that I might just skip the social as it falls the night before easter.
Mom is done her chemo. She is still on blood thinners for her blood clots. Her blood was 7.5 yesterday which is dangerously thin. Every other time that she had it tested it was way to thick! The doctor told her to lie low and come back in today to get it checked. He has never seen someone's blood that thin. He is not sure what is causing it. There always is something going on with mom.

Gayle never heard of that vacuum. It kind of sounds like the kind you can get for a pool. You just put it in and it does the rest. Glad that Liz had a nice night.

Sherry day 31 today, that is awesome girl.

Jennelle I lost my weight with ww. I really like the program because it gives you flexability.

I don't wear short much except to exercise. I like my dresses.

Jeanne I am lgad that you had a good time camping. Our nights are to cold here, right now to camp out.

Debbie how many more days now before you leave on vacation? You are doing great with the weightloss keep it up.

Ramona glad that you are back on track today. We all need off program days.

Well my buzzer just went off on the washer so I better head down before the girls get here.

Love you all. To all the floosies that haven't posted lately.....come back.

DEE
Old 04-16-2003, 09:52 PM   #11  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Evening girls

Hope everyone had a great OP day!! I was off work today to take James back to the doctor. He said James is doing great but healing up a little slower than he expected. He can go back to work on May 16th if he continues doing good.

What plans does everyone have for Easter ?? {except reaching your goals} I have fixed 4 Easter baskets for my grands but waiting until the last minute to put the candy in them. Sure don't want all that Chocolate stuff in the house for very long...LOL.

Guess I'll have to catch up with everyone tomorrow. I've been running for two days and still not done with everything. Glad we have a three day weekend coming up!

Hugs...debbie
Old 04-16-2003, 10:05 PM   #12  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Well, girls, I resigned today. I just couldn't take it anymore. It had come down to my mental health. Like I wrote in a note to one of my fellow teachers, "Somewhere deep down there is a Teacher of the Year begging to get out, and I was afraid (the school) would kill her."

It wasn't an easy decision.
Old 04-16-2003, 10:26 PM   #13  

Hi Everyone

I have something to tell you. I honestly think that a person is as strong-willed as she/he wants to be. I didn't realize this until tonight. Today was day 31 being OP.I have been doing so good and it's like a dream that I have gone this long being OP.Tonight though, something "almost" changed this. I ate dinner and about an hour later, I had my hands on the last box of Girl Scout cookies (Tangalongs)!!! I honestly think I could have eaten the whole box if I hadn't had a "talk" with myself. I layed the cookies down and went to the bathroom & cried.About 20 minutes later, I went back to the cookies, ATE ONLY 1 and went right next door and gave them to my neighbors!!! (Wayne & Drew don't like them). Now is this strong-willed or what?! I asked myself if I wanted to throw away 30 days of making the right choices for one night of a box of damn cookies!!! You don't know how proud I am of myself tonight. This time last year I would have said "The **** with this! I'll eat them and try again on Monday!" BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!!!!

I wanted to share this with you.Especially the ones that aren't posting and having a hard time staying OP.I KNOW how hard it is and I KNOW how you feel. NO ONE can do this for you except YOURSELF! All we can do here is... be your friend, cheer you on, motivate, support and love you no matter what.

If I can do this...then believe you me, Anyone can!!! I have never been this motivated before.If I fail, please continue to love me & pick me up.

Thank you all so much for being my friend.I'm always here for you as you are me. The ones that are "missing", I hope that this letter will make it "click" and you'll try harder to get back OP and start posting again.I miss you so much.

Hugs........

Last edited by Sherry; 04-16-2003 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-16-2003, 11:09 PM   #14  

Dear Jennelle,

I am speachless!! I don't know what to say!! But I'm sure you have thought about this for awhile now and you decided this was the best thing for you. I just have to ask if you ever considered teaching K-4th? I just hate to see a good teacher leave. They are so hard to come by.

What are your plans now? Please know that I'm here for you and will stand by you on any decisions you make.

Love Ya......

Last edited by Sherry; 04-16-2003 at 11:12 PM.
Old 04-16-2003, 11:13 PM   #15  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey again!

I'm tired and fixing to go to bed but just had to post to Sherry and Jennelle.

First...Jennellle...I am speechless!! What happened today? Can you go to another school in your system? Whatever happened, I'm sure you felt you had to resign. Take care, we love you!!!

Sherry.... You must be the strongest person I know!! To resist Tangalongs...LOL. I am SO proud of you. If you make it through tonight, I have no doubt you will go all the way this time!! Better get out all those big clothes and take them to the goodwill!!! WTG!!! WTG!!!

hugs...Deb
Closed Thread