Depression and Weight Issues - The weekend thread~12th and 13th

View Full Version : The weekend thread~12th and 13th

Tippy
04-12-2003, 11:25 AM
Good morning from Wisconsin. It's a beautiful day here. I'll check in later to see what you all are doing this weekend.

cathyxxx
04-12-2003, 04:00 PM
Well good afternoon from Louisiana girlie, and all of those chickies to come!

It is also a beautiful day here. I'm doing as little cleaning as possible and all my guys are outside mowing and cleaning up about 5 acres of our yard. We actually have about 7 acres but the back 2 acres are wooded. It's nice to see them all out there working together to get it done, AND it is really nice to be all alone in here picking up BY MYSELF. ;-)

Loranden - you are doing really well with your weightloss! You go girl! How are you losing the weight? are you doing ww? atkins? your own plan? eating less and moving more? just curious as to how you are doing it.

Cin, I hope you and the kiddos had fun at Disney on Ice!

Leenie? you thru cleaning yet? playing with that baby?

Liz? what you doing today?

Linda? what you doing this weekend?

Kemp? you enjoying this beautiful sunshine too?

April? how is your weekend?

Tip - it is always so good to see a post from you! you brighten my day!

hugs to all,
Cathy

april99
04-13-2003, 03:34 PM
Good morning everyone

Hi Tippy & Cathy....it is overcast & cloudy here today. I am still using the light box on overcast & cloudy days....when I first wake up....I did today.

Yesterday DH & I went over to DS3's house in the afternoon for a few hours....so the 2 dogs could play outside....we were on the deck.....it was nice in the sun....but cool in the shade.

DH & I stayed home in the evening....we played some Yahtzee for a while.

I will be doing some cleaning today & tomorrow.....DS2 is coming for a visit tomorrow with his dog....Brody.

Have a great day everyone.

April:) :o