Old 07-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Blue Team 2012 Spring Into Summer CHAT Thread Week 10 (07/02-07/08)

Blue Team Total Lost: 2.9 lbs. as a team or 0.21%

Blue Team Biggest Loser: Bigmid (-1.8 lbs., -0.97%)

Honorable Mentions:

eliza31 (-1.2 lbs., -0.83%)
ak812 (-1 lb., -0.56%)

Congratulations to all the losers ! Unfortunately we lost another 2 members and are now down to 7. Stay strong Blue... we can do this !

Here's to a solid week 10 !!
Old 07-03-2012, 08:09 AM   #2  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hello, Blue Team and all the great BLUE LOSERS, Bigmid, Eliza and ak812. I didn't lose anything this past week but I'm down more than a pound since then so I'm hoping everything keeps on the downward slide for next weigh in.

Here's hoping for a great week for everyone!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #3  

Still have my internet down at the house so grabbing a little time when I can during breaks. The problem is the internet at the house is a line my daughter had when she moved back home and we've decided to just go ahead and close her account and set things up in our name now but that takes time to get is all scheduled. The hardest part for me is finding a carrier, kind of would like a little faster service but I may have to just go with what we have and be happy. Living in a small town has it's drawbacks.

I'm still hoping to have something up and running by this coming weekend but we will see.

I'll be back if I get a chance.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:55 AM   #4  

Hi Congratulations to Eliza31 and ak812 for being BL this week.

I cant believe I made the list again. Happy with that and hope for some good numbers again this week....or a loss of any kind. I usually have a couple losses then none, so any would be good.

I have a mini goal of 5lbs by the 12th but I think that may be pushing it...we'll see. Its thr stampede here then and I have tickets to Garth Brooks and would like to be able to fit in my jeans comfortably

retireddone - god job on the loss, you must have stayed on plan during the festivities on Canada Day

EofAZ - it sucks when you have no Internet amazing how much we actually rely on it. Hope it all works out for you soon.

Well off to sleep now talk to you later.

Last edited by Bigmid; 07-04-2012 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #5  
Isabella

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends. Hope your day is wonderful.

Bigmid, I was very careful during the Canada Day celebrations and put everything I was going to eat into fitday. com before we ate so I knew just how many calories I'd have to spare, if any. It worked very well for me. Hope you make your mini goal by the 12th. I've never been to the Stampede. I suppose there's more food than people at the venues. LOL

EofAZ, hope you get your internet all straightened out. Small towns are awful for high speed. I'm paying for high speed ultra and I'm not getting close to that because the lines are not able to carry the load. I've been promised that there will be upgrades coming SOON. But what I have is not too bad til evening when it slows down considerably.

I have the makings of a migraine coming on. I think it's the humidity. I don't get bad headaches often and I hope this one goes away fast. Anyhoo, whatever happens to me, I hope you all have a great day.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #6  

Happy 4th !

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.... we're going to a party tonight but it should be all good as many of us are on the same eating plan. The house we're going to has a great view for the fireworks display tonight. Should be lots of fun.

So far this week eating and exercise have been spot on and I'm starting to feel like my head is back in the game ! Going to see the dietitian tomorrow and have a training session on Friday. Should be a great rest of the week.

Have a great Wednesday team !
Old 07-05-2012, 02:08 AM   #7  

Hope everyone had a great fourth of July

retiredone - hope you can avoid getting to bad of a headache, there no fun at all. The stampede is great and OMG the food smells amazing there and you want to eat at least one of everything. I've gone the last couple years as well and every year I give myself permission to eat for that day. We walk about 6 straight hours so I figure I'll burn most off. The good thing about me is I'm cheap....so I don't usually give in to the food as I'm to cheap to pay the prices....LOL. I hope I can be that good this year too. Usually split a bag of mini doughnuts and then have a somewhat healthy lunch...so here's hoping.

Leslie - I hope the fireworks were good. Nice you can view them from a friend instead of fight the crowds somewhere. It's nice when we can keep the balance of eating and exercise and our heads are on the same team. Hope you have a good training session and information session with the dietician.

Well I have been working out and eating well....today pretty low in calories and WW points.....eating a snack of a fibre one bar before sleeping. Today is one of those days again where I can't seem to see any weight lost. My stomach really swells sometimes and I'm not sure why. Last week I tried to lower my carbs to see and that seemed to help, but swollen up again today. Did eat the higher end of (low carb) today but aside from a couple foods it was all from fruit and veggies....so healthy carbs.

Anyway enough rambling and off to sleep. Just turning midnight here.

Good night all
Old 07-07-2012, 06:12 AM   #8  
Isabella

Good morning Blue Team. I hope you all have a great day.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #9  

Link to week 11 Chat thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...ml#post4399559