Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #1  
Losing tiny horses

S/C/G: 173/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Default 12 lbs down, slipped into jeans from 2 years go *pic*

I've combined low carb with tracking and walking using a fitbit (1000 calorie deficit) and dropped 12 lbs in two months! All I can say is wow. The longest I've stuck with any diet or exercise before is 2-3 weeks. To those of you who are just starting, I say, hang in there, the first month is the toughest. Then your stomach just shrinks and those big meals you were looking forward to are too big to eat anymore. And, just because you fall off the wagon once in a while doesn't mean you can't get back on. I fell off the wagon for a whole weekend and with a bit of encouragement just got back to it. I'm getting married in a year and I just had to visualize looking awesome in my dress and how that MUST happen. Now I allow myself to cheat every other week. 16 more lbs to go! YAY!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carbstart.jpg (17.5 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by carbstart; 06-14-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: editing subject line to add "pic"
carbstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 232/217/145

Height: 5'6"

Way to go!! I've lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks with my bodybugg and I love it. Unfortunately I am still in the same pant size even though I've lost 10"! I have 3 pair of jeans the same size. One is too tight, one too big. I guess I can't complain, losing weight is FUN. Congrats and keep up the great work!!!
chickadee2 is offline   Reply With Quote