The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing - How often

View Full Version : How often

Cemommster
05-12-2012, 08:55 PM
do you do the biggest loser challenges? I know there is one going on right now...how soon after this one finishes, does a new one usually begin?:carrot:

selway
05-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Jenny - I just saw your post on here. The Challenges are in another thread - so the moderators probably didn't see your post. I joined the summer challenge and it looks like there was a New Year's challenge that went 13 weeks - so a few times a year? The summer one will take us to the end of July-ish. Maybe they have a fall one to get ready for the holidays? Sorry I don't know more, this is my first time joining in.

Elizabeth779
05-19-2012, 03:24 AM
me too me too me too :carrot:

I loved the show -- a team challenge would be fun. that's a huge commitment though. I'd have to focus on just that one challenge...so will keep watching for a possible Fall biggest loser challenge then over with the challenge threads. Thanks for the info.

Cemommster
05-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the info. I will look out for a fall one.

Bette k
05-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Hi Jenny, it just started but they have been letting people join unofficially and be a part of the challenge and get the support, just go to the biggest loser challenges and ask if you can join a team, I'm on the red team right now.
Bette K

cancersuckseggs
06-17-2012, 11:04 PM
id like to join the next one as well:)

cancersuckseggs
11-17-2012, 03:32 PM
the current one is ending on the 25th so hopefully with s 14 just round corner therell be another one and if not perhaps no one would mind if in started a mini one for anyone that wants toi join in until the next official one.