Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 05-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/157.0/137

Height: 5'2''

Default Shoes

What are your favorite types to wear?

Has weight loss affected your size?

Do you feel like certain styles are easier to wear while thinner?

Do you have dream shoes?

I'm a culprit of owning like 70 pairs of shoes. I just love them and want one basically for every outfit. My weight loss has made my shoe size go from a 8.5us to a 7.5us. I used to love flats but I'm wanting to wear more heels this summer because they are more comfortable than they used to be. My dream shoes are the lucite heel shoes by irregular choice and the joan & david "cicilee" pump. I wanted to see what other's experiences are like.
liliesinmycereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245 / 189 / 170

Height: 5"4

I wear a 9 1/2 to an 11, it varies wildly depending on the shoe..
I also think I have flat feet.
I love wedges, wedge sandals for the summer, but it's hard for me to wear them. after an hour my feet at impossible - it sucks ! i hate wearing socks so I hate tennis shoes. so I've had this dingy pair of sandals for years ( flip flops ) that fit and are comfy. I hate them.
I got an adorable pair of boots for Christmas a few years ago that I will only put on if I know I'm sitting down right after. the are mid-calf high, tan, and the heel really isn't that extreamly but they KILL me. even when I stuffed them with cousins
I got a pair of ankle wedge boots I can wear though ! they are also adorable and dark brown. I thought since these worked for me I could wear wedge sandals (love) but no, I had to return the ones I got recently. I exchanged them for another summer sandal that has a very tiny heel. I don't like them nearly as much but as less they are cute / fancy and not my old dingy ones.

Sigh. I hope it's a weight thing and maybe I could wear heels later..
Alyj89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 110/189/110

Height: 5'4

i really love wearing high heels
Yes it has made me feel so much more confident in what i wear
Yes i do extremly i feel as if i can do more with my clothing i am still losing weight though
i33BabyGirl33i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 137/..ticker../99

Height: 5'1"

I love shoes too! I went from a size 5 to a 4.5. I would love to wear flats but all I can wear is high heels because I'm short I still love heels though.
Angelsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #5  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

I went from a 8 to a loose 7. And I have come to LOVE wedges. High wedges.
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #6  
Aussie girl

S/C/G: 210/146/146

Height: 5'4

My size didn't change but my calves got thinner so I could wear boots.

I LOVE boots! I always dreamed of being able to wear boots over skinny jeans and for Thanksgiving I finally got a pair of skinny jeans and a beautiful pair of riding boots. My mum sent me the money for the boots as a reward for losing all the weight.

I also love wedges and peep toe heels. I wish I had more chances to wear pretty shoes.

Before moving here from Australia I had a huge shoe collection, like 80 pairs but of course they couldn't come with me so I have to sell/give away most of them.

It was very depressing
electrongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #7  

I'm a size 4 (I'm short too, so it makes sense). I love how heels look on me because they elongate my legs, but they're just not my style. I don't feel comfortable in heels, I feel like I look ridiculous walking in them because I can't walk properly. I love converse though and I love wearing boots with flowy dresses, the contrast is beautiful imo.
Natasha22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #8  

I also have flat feet and have to be careful about what I wear. But, I found Chaco's sandals and they are fantastic! A little pricey, unless you can find them on sale. But, I have worn them all day without any foot pain. They have an orthopedic foot bed, so offer a lot of support.
JodiH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:41 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 325/125/maintaining

Height: 5'6.5

I went from a 10.5-11 to a 9. I used to just wear crocs because my feet were so swollen and wide. Now I got 3 pairs of uggs, 2 boots and one clog type. And 3 clarks wedge sandals. I'm loving shoes now!
KatMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsmom View Post
I love shoes too! I went from a size 5 to a 4.5. I would love to wear flats but all I can wear is high heels because I'm short I still love heels though.
I am shorter than you and have no problem wearing flats, or high heels
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:06 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 145/160/120

Height: 5'6

I generally go for comfy but cute shoes. I have pink low top converses which are great for shopping or running errands etc in. Plus they pretty much work with any jeans/cute top combo.
I also have a pair of Rocket Dog brown moccasins which I think are the most adorable/comfy pumps I've ever owned!

I haven't really been overweight enough that it would affect my shoe size, but I do have rather wide feet so I find a lot of shoes don't fit well-Especially from high street clothes shops etc. I love the above 2 pairs because they work great with wider feet.

I will stick to wearing flats through summer since I find them comfier, but I do plan to buy some wedge boots this winter! Nothing crazy high but maybe like 3"-Then I just have to learn to walk in them

I used to feel a bit self conscious wearing anything very high as well because at 5'6 I'm not exactly tall, but in heels I am pretty tall. But, my friend who is 5'7 always wears them and she totally rocks it so I've been inspired! Generally within my family it's considered good to be very dinky and petite, but it's high time I rebelled I reckon
serendipity907 is offline   Reply With Quote