Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-14-2012, 10:46 PM   #1  
threenorns

Default this is not usually me but it's how the day went

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=fLexgOxsZu0#!

yep - eating was barely controlled. totally blew my diet out of the water but at least didnt' go for the bacon and the pringles he's got stashed. instead, ate cereal with milk; about a dozen of some really gross mini chocolate eggs that, when all is said and done, didn't even taste like chocolate; a pound of strawberries; and a chocolate chip fibre 1 bar; and then conked out around 530 or so and only got up about an hour ago and i still feel like crap with the added bonus of a badly running nose.

oh.

and i think i forgot the dog in the back yard.

he'll be happy about that.

Last edited by threenorns; 04-14-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #2  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Most of us have days like this......try not to dwell on it and pick yourself up/dust yourself off. Tomorrow will be a better day.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 181/139/120

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by threenorns View Post
and i think i forgot the dog in the back yard.

he'll be happy about that.
Awww, so cute! This reminded me of when I forget my dog in the back yard and I go to get her and she just gives me this look like, "Really?"

I had a day sort of like yours. I had half a container of pringles, half a bag of popcorn, way way too many cookies, and a heavy breakfast of eggs, toast, and homefries. I "punished" myself with almost 2 hours of jogging/walking to make up for it and made it 6.27 miles.

I don't think that was enough to work off the binge...

Oh well, tomorrow is another day, keep on going!
Nadya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:08 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 226/199/160

Height: 5'8"

I had a pretty bad day, too. Really a bad week, but it started out with a day like this. Pick yourself up tomorrow and do all you can to stay on track. I didn't and every day I blow my diet it just gets harder and harder to make myself get back on it...especially when I'm seeing no consequences from it yet like weight gain. I know I have to stop though. So don't end up like me! Tomorrows a new day so just forget today and get back to it!
Volschika007 is offline   Reply With Quote