Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default Home of the 100% Vol. 3

Hey everyone, I am thrilled that I am having to open up another Vol. for this. We are on our THIRD VOL for this thread. It has been not even a month since I opened the SECOND VOL. It is good to know that we have so many dedicated to themselves and the program. Everyone of us have COMMITTED to ourselves to STICK to the PROGRAM 100%......Congrats to each and everyone of YOU!!!!
Old 03-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #2  

Thanks Navydocmom, it was delicious that is for sure. Y'all are having great weather in FL like we are having here in MS.....sunny and warm!!....Spring is here I believe...I am SOOOOO excited!
Old 03-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #3  

I can't believe we are in vol 3 already! We like to chat!

I have major cravings today...I'm NOT going to cave in. I'm going to drink my water, have a few tic tacs and make myself feel satisfied. I know it's just boredom. I've been at home the last two days...when I'm bored...I eat! I didn't realize it was a trigger for me until I started this diet.

Weather is not nice here today. It's extremely windy and that means it's cold. Brr. I really need to go to the store and buy more veggies, but don't want to venture out into the cold. Eventually I'll have to go pick up my son from school...since I'l already be out, I may as well get some veggies!
Old 03-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey everyone, I am thrilled that I am having to open up another Vol. for this. We are on our THIRD VOL for this thread. It has been not even a month since I opened the SECOND VOL. It is good to know that we have so many dedicated to themselves and the program. Everyone of us have COMMITTED to ourselves to STICK to the PROGRAM 100%......Congrats to each and everyone of YOU!!!!
On my third week and still 100% compliant, I don't think I've ever gone this long, lol, but I have made a commitment to myself that I would be 100% OP. I am glad to have this site to go to when I feel urges....
Old 03-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 263/159/160

Height: 5'8"

Good afternoon all!!! I've been really laying low on here for a while, mostly because I've been crazy busy at work and then when I get home, I'd rather spend time with my hubby and 2 year old son, than sit on the computer some more! I've been 100% back since January 2nd, after a month and half break during the holidays. It was tough to start, but I'm feeling so wonderful that I had missed this feeling while I was off.

The best thing happened in February when my clinic (owned by a very long time friend of mine) asked me to be a coach!!! I started last week and have only just begun, but I am totally excited to share this journey with others! My dear, sweet, crazy husband started IP yesterday - he only called me like 6 times during the day asking me questions! Today its only been 3 calls!! I think the best thing about coaching now will help me want to maintain at a good weight since I'll be helping others on this journey as well - what better incentive?

I would love to try to be around here more often, as time allows! Everyone is so encouraging and I get lots of good tips here!!

Have a wonderful day!!!
Old 03-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Congratulations Joyflower! You should make a great coach since you have been with the protocol for a while. People will trust you more if they know that you have been through the whole weight loss process. Inspiring to see such success! Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #7  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

It is great to see a third volume...I am staying OP
Old 03-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #8  

I just started month 3 and have NEVER cheated on it yet. I'm down 40 pounds which is just fine with me..stay the course.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:58 PM   #9  

Height: 5'6

Just popping by to say hi and say I finally bought some MIO I think my water intake has doubled... soooo good! Thanks for the tip!
Old 03-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyflower View Post
Good afternoon all!!! I've been really laying low on here for a while, mostly because I've been crazy busy at work and then when I get home, I'd rather spend time with my hubby and 2 year old son, than sit on the computer some more! I've been 100% back since January 2nd, after a month and half break during the holidays. It was tough to start, but I'm feeling so wonderful that I had missed this feeling while I was off.

The best thing happened in February when my clinic (owned by a very long time friend of mine) asked me to be a coach!!! I started last week and have only just begun, but I am totally excited to share this journey with others! My dear, sweet, crazy husband started IP yesterday - he only called me like 6 times during the day asking me questions! Today its only been 3 calls!! I think the best thing about coaching now will help me want to maintain at a good weight since I'll be helping others on this journey as well - what better incentive?

I would love to try to be around here more often, as time allows! Everyone is so encouraging and I get lots of good tips here!!

Have a wonderful day!!!
Congratulations, One day I hope to be a coach as well. I have done 2 testimonials, One I drove an hour away to do. I didn't know anyone, I was looking for a clinic for a friend there and saw that they were having an open house so I emailed them my pics so they could show people how well the program works. She asked if I would come talk to everyone, I said sure. There were like 15 people there and EVERYONE signed UP....I was nervous, but very honest with them. Told them how even though you are 100% OP you may still have weeks where you gain or don't lose but this is your body adjusting to the weight you have loss so far. Never get discouraged even though you have low numbers. Those numbers on the scale are just that NUMBERS, its about how you feel and the way your clothes fit. I brought with me one of my 5x polo shirts I used to wear for work that was getting to small, needless to say, a few mouths dropped.

My next goal besides getting to my weight goal is to become that coach!
Old 03-08-2012, 11:44 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 209/209/170

Just a quick question for everyone. What is a good price for MIO? We don't have it in Canada so I can't compare. Any ideas? I found it for $3.99 but am not sure if that is a good price or not. Thanks.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danni1 View Post
Just a quick question for everyone. What is a good price for MIO? We don't have it in Canada so I can't compare. Any ideas? I found it for $3.99 but am not sure if that is a good price or not. Thanks.
That is the average price, sometimes they run them on sale for $3.69
Old 03-09-2012, 06:08 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

I have been on this diet almost 2 months! Wow, in many ways it seems longer. I have been 100% Op and am down 30 pounds. This makes me very happy!
Have a happy 100% friday!
Old 03-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #14  

I GAINED a pound this week. Ugh. So much for wonderland! Maybe next week. On the brighter side, I still lost 2.5 inches, but nothing else changed. I do think my water intake plays a factor. I don't think I drank as much this week as I usually do. We'll see what next week brings.

Happy Friday everyone!
Old 03-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

2.5 inches lost? Holy moly! I'm envious! Congratulations!! I've never lost that much in a week!
Closed Thread