Old 02-11-2012, 01:07 AM   #1  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Default Eating candy gave me a headache.. YES!!

Candy played a huge part in my weight gain. It got to a point where I was going to the store everyday to buy a big bag of those 5 cent little candies. I would eat that in like an hour. It took A LOT before I got a bad headache from eating too much. However, it has been about 2 months since I bought some, so tonight I decided I would go and get a small bag. After about 6 pieces I felt the headache coming on. The candy-lover in me was pissed because I wanted to eat more but the smart me was like YES NOW YOU CAN'T EAT THE WHOLE BAG! I'm sitting here with this bad headache and tummy ache, but I'm actually super excited about it. Woot. Just thought I would share it hahaha.
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 285/169/Ticker

Height: 5'6"

Yay!! Body realizing its bad for you equals progress in my book!! I kind of feel it's hard for people to understand if they haven't gone through the transformation from eating junk to eating right. Like, when I say I can't have pizza, it's less about my 'diet' than it is about my stomach turning on me.
shellofself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 175.6/Ticker/143

Height: 5'4''

Haha. I used to be addicted to chocolate. And last weekend it had been about a month since I had some. so I made some brownies. And I couldnt even eat a regular piece. I just felt sick, and through out the rest.
Eurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: Ticker.

Sorry about your headache in the process, but that's great progress!

I had been eating better since about mid December & tried to eat some pizza rolls I made for others. My body literally rejected it & I vomited it all. Sorry for the visual. I hate vomiting! But the other part of me was happy that my body put my mind in its place for once!

Last edited by MissGuided; 02-11-2012 at 12:06 PM.
MissGuided is offline   Reply With Quote