Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 09:05 PM   #1  

Default public accountability posting

i'm going to go to the gym and do my elliptical workout, and do some weights after that. i really would rather go shopping or surf the net longer, but exercising will put me in a better mood and it will help me reach and maintain my long term goals. plus, i don't need to be spending more money on things i don't need.

now that i've talked myself into working out, anyone else need some external motivation to get to work on some goal? please feel free to post it all here!
Old 03-01-2003, 04:30 PM   #2  
si, si signora

go trixie. have fun at the gym.

no problem getting to the gym this morning- did 40 mins on the elliptical and 10 on the xtrainer for legs, however, someone should kick my butt to get my paper done for my meeting on Wednesday.

so, I'll log off now and get to work!

lala
Closed Thread