Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #1  

Default Weekly Calorie Spike??

Well . .. I been at my goal weight 120 - 125, for a good 5 months now (maybe even more..) and recently I have had 2 weeks in which I had a day where i pretty much ate w/e i wanted(BINGING TIME ), and after a week of going back to my 1600cal routine my weight didnt change! Im a bit skeptical bc ive only done it 2 or 3 times, but i hope that its true && that i can get away with a cheat day(: . So my question is do any of you have a weekly cheat day? does it help? is it bad for you? did you gain/lose weight from it? .

Well thanks!
icecreamprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #2  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Try this thread, it may answer your question:
Refeed Day/Spike Day
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

I personally am scared of them. But I'm very far from my goal weight and I'm just starting to really get going with this process. So I'm worried that if I do have a cheat day then I'll get off plan permanently. But since you're in maintenance mode, it's a whole different world for you. I keep wondering if, when I get there, that I'll be able to indulge in the things that I'm avoiding right now. I would think that it's fine as long as you're not gaining weight from it or doing it every day. But it's probably a personality thing.

Sorry, I'm not much help. :-) But it's great that you were able to do it without any change for a few weeks. And congrats on reaching your goal!
aliasihaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #4  

Thanks to both of you(:

I guess its a personality thing, a lot of people cant jump back (so far, its going good for me... lets cross our fingers) while others cant. Also for some people i guess its not so important for them to binge, but for me its really fun.. given that im young and have friends/family that love food a lot.
Good luck on your weight loss!
icecreamprincess is offline   Reply With Quote