Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-15-2011, 10:36 AM   #1  
Well, that was awkward.

S/C/G: 186/175/140

Height: 5 foot 9 inches

Talking Hello, all!

So... I've never done this kind of thing before. Haha, even as a writer this seems a bit daunting. Well, let's start with the basics, I suppose. My name is Alicia, as I said earlier I'm a writer-soon to be published woot woot-student for a law degree, and I need to lose some weight.

I was a ballet dancer in the past, for a long time, but I was never really waif skinny since my family is from Germany and we're 'blessed' with an exaggerated hour glass. Luckily, my teacher used it to his advantage rather than trying to give me an eating disorder. But, I was on the heavier side throughout most of middle school where I shot up a foot in a summer and my body didn't know what to do with itself. It took until around sophmore year to lose any amount of weight; I also had to drop out of any kind of dance in Freshman year of high school because I broke my foot in the three places-a month of just sitting on my butt did not help the weight. So, I started to shed it in Senior year of high school, I got to my smallest though two years after I graduated, I got down to 135lbs at 5 foot 9 inches tall.

And then I think my metabolism slowed down. I gained around fifty pounds? I got up to 186 at my heaviest-never again-and I managed to lose around twenty of that recently until I started college again. Gained ten of the twenty back and I'm determined to make it come off now. I'm tired of being soft and fluffy. Though I'm naturally curvy, I'd like to be a little tighter.

Wow, I wrote a lot, haha! Sorry for the novel.
ARPerry87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:49 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

I enjoyed reading your story. Welcome to the forum! Best of luck in your weight loss journey.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote