Old 10-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #1  
Keep on Keep'in on

S/C/G: 174/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Default HR/calorie monitor

OK. Not sure if this is the right place to post this.. so sorry in advance!

How many of you use a HR monitor or ..like a calorie burned calculator. I would like to start getting more accurate readings of the calories I have burned..

any tips?
Andrbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

I use a Bodymedia Fit, and I absolutely love it. It makes me so much more motivated to workout, since I'm able to watch the numbers get higher and higher and therefor know my hardwork is paying off. That and it helps me make better choices (IE: Stairs vs Elevator) so I can see those numbers tick away! It also tracks your sleep, which is a nice feature.
ParkTrot is offline   Reply With Quote