Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default The best home DVD to blast the fat? in your opinion

Ive posted posts like this before so i know im probs repeating my self , i love tae bo but are there any out there that you like? and burns fat fast? i love to do a work out where i can feel the heat and sweat you know uve worked hard.

i got 30day shread but only watched it and never tried it as the teqhniques just wernt me i also tried zumba but cudnt keep up.

What do you like to work out to?
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

30 day shred is what I swear by these days! It was hard at first to adjust to it, but now I Love it!
I tried Zumba classes last week for the first time, couldn't keep up the first day but it Def. gets easier as you go!
mhill0823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:44 PM   #3  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

Yeah the 2 I was going to say you don't like lol. I use my you tube zumba videos and 30DS, both life savers. Good luck with finding something else though! Someone will have others I am sure!
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 167/163/128

Height: 5'2"

I use alot of DVDs from THE FIRM. They work well, in my opinion. I have their Body Sculpting System I, II, III and the new Firm Express program. They are really great for toning your muscles, and burning fat quickly. A few years ago I got very nicely toned and strong doing these DVDs, even though I still had weight to lose, I fit into smaller sizes than I normally would at the same weight.

Good luck in your search, and with your journey
bells132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:02 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 160/166/130

Height: 5' 2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhill0823 View Post
I tried Zumba classes last week for the first time, couldn't keep up the first day but it Def. gets easier as you go!
I have to agree with this ^^

Zumba is one of my fav dvd workouts. I use "Cardio Party" (45 min) and "20 Minute Express" (20 min). Those dvds are really good, because the creater, Beto talks you through the moves before speeding them up. Your moves don't have to look like theirs'- if you "move your body", I promise you will sweat.

My other fav dvd workout and longtime standby is "10 Minute Solution Kickbox Bootcamp", by Keli Roberts. The total workout is 50 minutes, split into five 10-min workouts: Basic Training, Shoulders & Arms, Buns & Thighs, Washboard Abs, and Fat Burning Blast. You are a FITNESS GODDESS if you can do them all at once. I'll start off with Basic Training and gradually increase by adding 1, then 2 more sections. The disc lets you pick a workout or make your own (by picking which you want to do & which order). Here's a video trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soWmG...eature=related
ferretgirl is offline   Reply With Quote