Weight Loss Support - Today I feel good about _________!

ShanIAm
05-17-2011, 03:50 PM
I need a feel-good thread. Its been raining here lately and pretty dreary and I need a pick me up. So help me out ladies and gents! List one or list five!

For me, I feel good today about:
> Crossing my legs at the knees! And it feeling comfortable.
> Proving to myself that I am no longer OSD! (opposite sex desperate)
> Being told by a coworker that I am her biggest weight loss inspiration. That pulled at my heartstrings!

What are yours today? Or even just this week! :)

MzJuicyD
05-17-2011, 03:54 PM
I feel good today about:
Having my cousin ask me to help her lose weight.

Not letting stupid men get me down

Sticking to my diet this week

Trying new things as far as food!

MiZTaCCen
05-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Today I feel good about

My hair, I got a sexy new hair cut and I love it.
hmm the fact that I look fat but feel thin? Does that count? haha

zoodoo613
05-17-2011, 04:43 PM
-Not eating that black and white cookie.
-An unexpected drop on the scale.
-Getting in 15 minutes of exercise at lunch.

berryblondeboys
05-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Feeling good in my own skin. Seeing my muscles and being able to feel my bones.

Arctic Mama
05-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Today I feel good about:

- staying on plan well!
- eating a yummy, healthy lunch
- feeling slimmer as I move about my day

I happen to be enjoying my new hairstick, too. It was a weight loss present to myself :)

stacygee
05-17-2011, 06:35 PM
I FEEL GOOD ABOUT:

- being able to do better in Yoga every week.
- I set out to do 45 minutes on the treadmill and when I got there I kept going to 60 minutes!
- staying on my plan even though I have been stuck for almost 3 weeks.

fatferretfanatic
05-17-2011, 06:44 PM
Today I feel good about:

Being me
Staying on plan for 2.5 months!
Upping my run distance from 3 to 3.5 miles! I can't run fast, but heck, I can run for 51 minutes straight.
Not overeating
My nephew being born yesterday and me knowing I won't be a bad example.

Serbrider
05-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Awesome thread. :)

Being 207.5 this morning!
Starting to feel more comfortable being naked. (in my own room with all the doors closed of course... :p I need to swap all my fat for muscle though... then I'll be pretty hot... :D Of course)
Getting a new pair of knitting needles for free!
And... the best...

Getting a phone call from the honors program at the college I'm going to next year saying that someone dropped out, leaving a spot open, and that if I want the $7000 scholarship in the Presidential Honors program... I can have it!!!!!!!! :D That means that with this... I will be PAID to go to college. :D :D :D :D :D So SO SO SO SO Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(even though the last two have nothing to do with weight loss... they give me a desire to look good... I want to make a sweater with those new knitting needles... in a size Medium... and getting paid to go to college means I probably won't have to worry TOO much about food cost... especially since I have special food needs and all)

brwnsmokeyeyez
05-17-2011, 07:39 PM
standing up for myself and continuing to protect myself in every way possible

Eureka
05-17-2011, 07:59 PM
Good about staying on plan for day three and not going back for seconds and thirds.

I tried that Coll's Modified Cracked Slaw in the SB Recipes. Before today I would have eaten the entire batch. That stuff is yum yum good.

doopdoop
05-17-2011, 09:29 PM
-Forcing myself to walk to the gym, then spending a solid 35 mins on the elliptical, plus a good strength workout.

-Keeping my calories under 1400

-My food choices in general
(Salad/no dressing or cheese, no sugar protein bar, apple, watermelon chunks, low cal piece of cheese, chicken and veggies for dinner)

-Spacing out my meals enough that I wasn't grazing all day.

Mickeypnd
05-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Today I feel good about:

trying to make myself better for the future. Making myself stronger emotionally.

krampus
05-17-2011, 10:06 PM
Today I feel good about getting up before work and doing yoga, and walking all the way to work instead of taking the bus/a taxi.

K9Owner
05-17-2011, 10:54 PM
LIFE

Life IS Good!

aimeebell
05-17-2011, 11:09 PM
I had two feel good moments today.

I found myself marveling this morning at how nice it is to not dread getting dressed in the morning, for my pants not to hurt, to just be COMFORTABLE.

I felt strong today, for the past week or two really, but the thought keeps occurring to me. I just feel totally different strength wise, not like a muscle woman, but like my bones are being supported by muscles, like every movement feels graceful and easy. Weird.

summershine
05-17-2011, 11:23 PM
i feel good about resisting drinking that chocolate milk in the fridge :D

txladymedic
05-18-2011, 01:27 AM
I feel good about....
Going to the doctors office and the nurse saying WOW you've lost a ton of weight you look great!
I feel good about getting 3 A's and a B in college last semester.
I feel GREAT about getting to talk to my husband (who is in Afghanistan) for the first time in over a week!

rubyjuly
05-18-2011, 01:30 AM
Today I feel good about ____________!

-- how far I've come in 4 months.
-- visiting 3fc's and re-joining.

dj mayhem
05-18-2011, 01:45 AM
Today I feel good about going to the gym and creating my own custom workout plan and actually doing it!

shishkeberry
05-18-2011, 02:15 AM
I feel good about my switch to water. I used to think I was addicted to turkey hill iced tea, but now I barely miss it.
I feel good because I thought I wouldn't get a walk today because of the rain, but I squeezed in a short one between downpours and my ds and I took a tour of our house, up the back stairs and down the front stairs three times. I got a small exercise and he thought it was hilarious.

chubbypanda
05-18-2011, 09:31 AM
Warning: TMI Alert!!!

Today I feel good about...

The fact I have been "regular" every day for the past 30 days :carrot:

I never used to be able to have BMs consistently like some people (like my husband). But now it is like clockwork. And yes, I always make sure to weigh myself AFTER :D

RachaelJ
05-18-2011, 09:31 AM
Today I feel good about:
1. Noticing that my thighs don't touch as much as they used to:carrot:
2. Still excercising when I felt grosse and not up too it.
3. Georgia Weather is on it's way to warming back up!:dizzy:

dragonlady1978
05-18-2011, 10:49 AM
trying out some new Hungry Girl recipes, I was getting tired of eating the same stuff every day....eating a breakfast burrito this morning and it is yummy! nom...nom....nom :)

Beach Patrol
05-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Today I feel good about -

*I walked last night AFTER my weight lifting routine
*I walked this morning, even tho I didn't feel like doing it
*The skort I'm wearing today is LOOSE in the waist and by the end of the summer I hope to donate it to Goodwill :D

ButterCup85
05-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Wow, so inspiring!
Today I feel good about the fact that a month ago starting zumba I just could not jump- I'd bend my knees and be dying out of breath. I figured I'd give it a go yesterday just to see and I did the whole song jumping like they do when they switch legs!

This video I added a month ago, tried it once stopped in the middle, knew I couldn't handle it. Was so bummed! It came up on my shuffle yesterday and I did it! I love this girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOdtflHmb-8&feature=BFa&list=PL9D0E08C9797268CB&index=62

Yay us feeling good and doing great!

finn
05-18-2011, 12:30 PM
I feel great about keeping on track over the weekend during a 2 day family reunion in my sisters house.
I felt a little deprived at the time but feel great now!

SBD Sass
05-18-2011, 12:33 PM
I feel good about only missing two workout days so far this month. It's week three and I've only missed two! Amazing! Patting myself on the back.

I also feel good about working hard at decreasing my portion sizes when I go to eat. It's really making a difference for me in regards to fat loss.

Jeannette311
05-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Today I feel good about my attitude. I'm cheery. I feel like I can be a little stronger emotionally every day. And I don't let people get me down. I just brush it off. It's a MAJOR deal for me. So yeah, today I'm happy for feeling good.

musicalme223
05-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Today I feel good about...
Getting back on track and the Idea that I will lose this weight!
And
The thought of reaching all of the goals I have set for myself:)

You ladies all have fantastic things to feel good about! Keep up the good work
!!!

geoblewis
05-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Today I feel good about...saying good-bye to 300+ lbs. FOREVER!

openup
05-18-2011, 09:24 PM
The weight that has come off and what is going to be the new me.

GoingGoingGone
05-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Not cheating tonight
Getting into that size 10 dress with a little wiggle room!

ShanIAm
05-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Today I feel good about --

> Wearing a new pair of jeans that are not circa 1999!

> The sun coming out this weekend just in time to get some color on my body for the new dress I bought to wear to my gma's 100th birthday party next weekend!

Jelma
05-20-2011, 10:48 AM
I feel good about doing pilates twice this week even though yesterday I was so sore I didn't think I could make it through class, but I did and feel great!

I feel good about staying motivated even though my weight loss has slowed to about .5 pound a week.

I feel good that is Friday and tomorrow I am going to treat myself to a day of much needed shopping!

MIMI 193
05-21-2011, 12:57 PM
I feel good today because :

I refused a slice of lemon drizzle cake and didn't feel like i was depriving myself..but looking after myself :0)

SuaSponte
05-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Today I feel good about:

My legs being strong enough to run a 5k, even if I ate a lot the day before or didn't drink water or perhaps drank too much beer. And especially even if they are still very very fat-jiggly. They are still strong!

Cali Doll
05-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Today I feel good about:

My weight, the way I look in my shorts and the weather.

doopdoop
05-21-2011, 04:07 PM
-Walking to the grocery store and back. (About 2 miles, a bit less)
-Even though I've eaten 700 calories already today, I -will- save my last 300 for dinner, and not eat until 7.

Sunshinenmysoul
05-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Working out today and eating light during the day so I can have BBQ at my sister's wedding tonight!

georgeshair
05-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Today I bought my first dress in about ten years. Being overweight and pear-shaped, most of my weight has been around my middle and backside, so dresses never fitted. I've finally slimmed down enough to be able to fit into a frock at last!

Beach Patrol
05-21-2011, 11:48 PM
Today I feel good about....

seeing 169.2 on the scale!!!! I haven't been below 170 in 4 years!!! WOOT!!!

Riddy
05-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Today I feel good about.....

Going on a bus trip to the Bronx zoo yesterday and staying on program! Knowing I can be away from home and stick to my program makes me optimistic for my weekend away in a couple weeks.

MIMI 193
05-22-2011, 01:38 PM
today i feel good about doing a 7 mile bike ride with my young daughters , and hopefully setting them a good example so they never lose control of their weight and keep healthy x