Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-23-2011, 11:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/184/125

Height: 5'3

Default Eating Crap Makes Me Feel Like....

CRAP!

I've known this for ages- it's really common sense... you have to fuel your body with good foods if you want to feel good and have the energy to exercise. The concept is not a difficult one to grasp, yet here I am huffing and puffing after a 2 mile run and feeling like **** because I ate a large size tater tot less than 2 hours ago.

I work my butt off all day long and work out hard! I put so much effort in, and I recently began HIIT (high interval training) to burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time. This makes me HUNGRY! And when I get this hungry, it seems the only foods I crave are the worst kinds! It makes sense when I think about it- I mean whether it's mental or physical, my body knows these foods are super high in calories- it just seems like if I can realize THAT on a subconscious level, I'd be able to remember "THIS WILL HURT ME IN THE LONG RUN!"

Sorry, had to vent a bit. It's just frustrating because it took a lot to gain control of my eating habits and to start eating healthy, balanced meals so I could start working out every day to get to more advanced workouts which in turn sabotage my diet..... GRRRRRRR!

riannalorelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 192/184/125

Height: 5'3

:'(
riannalorelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 408/355/150

Height: 5'4

Hang in there woman we all go through it. It's a tough pill to swallow (cravings that is) and they might get the best of us at times. You can do it
Jaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:43 AM   #4  
I'm a SWIMMER!

S/C/G: 209.4/149.2/150

Height: 5'9

Burn the Fat....FEEED the muscle! Perhaps you are not getting enough protein and/or calories in your diet regularly. Many times consistent deprivation leeds to binging.
joyfulloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:51 AM   #5  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 246/193/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfulloser View Post
Burn the Fat....FEEED the muscle! Perhaps you are not getting enough protein and/or calories in your diet regularly. Many times consistent deprivation leeds to binging.
That's what I was thinking....Protein seems to help me with my carby cravings.
4star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 156/114/108

I read an interesting article not to long ago about how exercise might hinder weight loss. But that doesn't mean I don't think you should continuing exercising.

Definitely up the protein and the fresh fruit and veg. It seems like you might need more calories.
LataJones is offline   Reply With Quote