Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:26 PM   #1  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Default Question for the moderators

I was not able to get to 3FC for 3 days in the evening (not in succession), within this past week. For example, last night, I wanted to check 3FC at about 9 pm (Easter Time) and the forum was not "found". For the record, I was able to go to any other website I visit regularly. So I just wanted to ask, are the forums taken down for maintenance in the evening?

Thanks.
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #2  
drinking lots of water!

S/C/G: 231.5/215/130

Height: 5'4"

I am brand new and just trying to figure things out. Couple of questions.... How do i subscribe to a group? How do I get a ticker? How do I message people?
Thanks! this site is awesome and already so inspiring!
IslaAzure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #3  
drinking lots of water!

S/C/G: 231.5/215/130

Height: 5'4"

another question, how do i find messages that i posted?
thanks again!
IslaAzure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:06 AM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Isla -

Tickers, signatures, and private messages are restricted for new members. You need to be here for 20 days, and have at least 20 posts, after which they will be enabled.

By "Subscribe to a Group", what do you mean? You can subscribe to individual threads by clicking the "Subscribe to This Thread" button under "Thread Tools" at the top of the page.

To find your posts, look at your username to the left of any post you make. Click on your username, select "Find More Posts by <Name>" and there you go.

Tomato - I haven't had any issues...not sure if that helps!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #5  
it's always something

Tomato, if the forum is closed for maintenance you'll still see the forum logo (etc) but you'll see a message saying it's closed for maintenance.

A 'page not found' error means either the address you typed in was wrong, or that there is something going on in the internet pipeline somewhere between your connection and our server and it can't connect.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #6  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne 3FC View Post
Tomato, if the forum is closed for maintenance you'll still see the forum logo (etc) but you'll see a message saying it's closed for maintenance.
Thanks Suzanne. DUH, I can't believe I didn't realize that.
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote