Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #1  
finding the sexy me...

S/C/G: 158/144/130

Height: 5'2"

Default listen to ones body, it talks...

Eating lighter meals (lots of veggies and fruits and drinking water), making healthier choice (no desserts and fried food), walking and overall just being aware and listening to my body's aches and pains, made me feel so much better!!!!

Almost everyday I had heartburns, indigestions, even liver pains....
my body was telling me: "WAKE UP BEFORE YOU END UP WITH VERY SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS AND DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME"
So, finally I started listening to my body's warning, taking care of myself...and now...
I FEEL GOOD, like I knew that I would....so good, so good...

I am not a grandmother yet, but one day in the near future I should be one,hopefully...and I do not want to miss out on my life or my family's life...

It's only a choice, and it's our own choice...we can make it a healthy one... START NOW< TODAY> Let's be strong and feel good!!!
have a great day everyone
zeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 189/186.8/160 (restart)

Height: 5'5"

It's so true. Before I finally committed to being healthier my body was sending me signals every day and I just wasn't listening!

Now, I feel so great having changed my eating habits entirely that I can't even fathom going back!

I'm glad you're discovering this! Remember the feeling so when you fall off the wagon, so to speak, you can get back on it!!!
Rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #3  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Great outlook! I think our bodies speak to us more than we know or notice. Sometimes my body actually craves fruit or vegetables, when a few years ago it was craving cheeseburgers and fries from McDonald's.

It's important to listen to our bodies with exercise, too. There are some days I can be a powerhouse of workouts, and other days where I just don't feel like doing anything...and that's ok with me because the next day I am refreshed and ready to go again.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #4  
finding the sexy me...

S/C/G: 158/144/130

Height: 5'2"

The support and advice here, really helps!!! It's amazing and I thank each and every one of you, especially the 3 fat chicks that started this movement and website!!!! BRAVO TO THEM!!!! YAYYYY
zeli is offline   Reply With Quote