Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 12-15-2010, 12:22 AM   #1  
slim endgame

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Unhappy I guess I have to go back to the Dr. Again!

Well it's always something isn't it!? After several different health problems this past year I have been in and out of the Dr. office:
Crohn's disease, several cysts on my thyroid, cyst on my breast, bowel obstruction resulting in 2 Mri's. As of 12-10-10 I had a good health report from my doctor. I have been doing good.
I noticed Sunday 12-12-10 that my right calf kept having a warm sensation- as if very warm water was running down it. This happens about every 5 minutes or so. It doesn't hurt it just feels weird. I have been hoping it would go away. But it is not. I am afraid to exercise in case I have some kind of clot or something. I have decided to go to see my doctor in the morning and see what he thinks I need to do. He is a very good doctor and I am confident he will get to the bottom of it.
Have any one of you ever had something like this? I have been so happy and I thought I was going to have a healthy stretch for a while. Sorry I don't mean to sound so defeated, there are so many really sick people out there I should be ashamed of whining.
goal4agirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #2  
slim endgame

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Went to the doctor- no blood clot- yay! He said probably pinched nerve. So I am happy again. I was worried this would keep me from exercising and set me back with the weight loss.
goal4agirl is offline   Reply With Quote