Old 12-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Default I have not starved on the new plan.

I started WW a few days ago. I was sure the calories were too low and that I'd starve to death in no time.

I'm here to announce that I haven't starved!

I went shopping today and filled my cart with so many awesome veggies! And got a giant turkey leg that is simmering away right now into stock, and will be soup tomorrow.

I've been eating healthy good meals, and decided that if I'm having a beer I'll use weekly points or APs for it so that I'm not cutting back on a lot of healthy foods just to have a 140calorie beer.

I'm glad that veggies are again becoming the staple of my diet, like they should have been all along!
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #2  

thanks for the info. i'm thinking about the new WW. i was on it briefly several years ago but the food was not enough. and i was out of town on the go alot, didnt have access to my computer in the week. couldnt estimate activity points correctly either. so i quit. i might go to a meeting to see what they would say would be my ideal weight, and if i think i can follow the food plan. what weight scale do they go by?
thinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

I'm with you! I haven't always finished my daily points never mind my AP and weekly points! I starved on the other plan, would go to the gym to get some extra points lol!!
pointspluspioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Used a bunch of my weekly points today for some crusty bread with this: http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/04/shakshuka/ Yum! Still not starving to death!
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 172.8/168/145 maybe?

Height: 5'2

wow. I don't like poached eggs.;( but I"m not starving either.

I think I need to learn how to mix more veggies up instead of eating them as stand alines. Do you know what I mean, a fixing of spinach, a fixing of squash, etc. I don't mix my stuff up enough.
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote