Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2002, 10:31 AM   #1  

Talking Where are you wackos?

Just a quick note to say good morning!

I worked nights last night and am off to be helper mom in Kindergarten this morning.

Hope you are all well!

I will check in later

Bye for now!

Eliz
Old 11-13-2002, 11:04 AM   #2  
Peg

Good Morning Eliz!

You had to work all night then off to help out in a kindergarden class? WOW thats busy, where do you find the energy? I guess if you sat down you'd fall asleep.

I like kindergardeners they are great to be around, mine are older now, ages 15 and 11, with minds of there own, and an attitude but gladly to say, I am positive the oldest hasn't considered drugs or alcohol boys are only friends for now, but my youngest is a flirt in a funny sort of wayit's harmless for now.

well take care of yourself.

To everyone else, have a great healthy and happy day

LadyPal
Old 11-13-2002, 11:10 AM   #3  

I am so happy, I ordered my computer yesterday. It should be in after the 19th. Now I can see what you ladies talk about when I am not here.
Old 11-13-2002, 01:41 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I'm here !!! my dang boss just left. I had started a thread earlier but she walked in and scared the crap out of me causing me to close the site down w/out saving it

Anyhoooo

Did you girls read the "Warrior Diet" in Womans Day ? I'm telling you this is how I lost part of the 150 lbs years ago. I was considering doing it again but felt guilty because everyone pressures you to eat eat eat !! This diet you do eat but fruits & veggies & maybe a piece of chicken during the day and then a good meal at night I think I'll give this another go. Actually this is how I kept the 150 lbs off for YEARS ! then I started eating way to much at each meal and in between, etc.

I better run (figuratively speaking )

Talk to you later,

Love, Leenie

HEY KEM !! is that your pretty face ???

Last edited by Leens; 11-13-2002 at 02:02 PM.
Old 11-13-2002, 01:54 PM   #5  

I subscribe to Womans Day but haven't gotten that issue yet. It sounds okay, but is there any milk or carbs in it at all?
Not much new here as usual. Is cold and dreary.
Gotta finish the vacuuming, find some lunch and do some sewing. Last May I decided to redo the bathroom curtains as i didn't like them. Well, its November and I'm only half done. Do I procrastinate, you think?? I love to sew. I'ts the going upstairs that kill me.
Old 11-13-2002, 02:01 PM   #6  

Default For leens

Leens,

There was a thread about this diet on 3fc awhile ago

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...ior#post229338 There isn't a lot of info there, but it is something.

Hope everyone is doing well.. no time right now.
Old 11-13-2002, 02:14 PM   #7  

Yup that's me. I though it would be nice for everyone to put a face with a post.
Old 11-13-2002, 04:26 PM   #8  

I am getting off work early today. I am driving to New Orleans to be with hubby tonight for a convention. I wanted to say bye and that I would see you all in the morning.
Closed Thread