Old 11-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #1  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Happy Day NSV

Ok so I love jeans. I have a drawer full and another 5 or 6 pairs in my closet. NONE of them have fit for the past 6 months. Well one pair that I bought in my fat size. Anyway, they range from size 12-22. It has been absolutely frustrating as all heck to put on a pair of size 18 dress slacks and have them be comfortable (still not work wearable but they are comfy) and the same pair of 24 fat jeans and NONE of the jeans I love fit.

So because I am an absolute glutton for punishment, I decided to attempt to pull on my very favorite pair of 22s.

THEY FIT And by fit I mean, buttoned, zipped, and then was able to sit in the car, drive around and do errands, and not feel like they were cutting of my circulation, or looked completely obscene!

I dunno what it is about these particular ones, because the other ones do not fit, Something about the brand or cut I guess. But its all good,. these are my favorite, not too heavy, not too thick, do not itch or feel stiff, nice and soft and perfect.

Just the motivation I needed,since i have been a bit frustrated with my new work out and lack of scale movement!
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 258/238/135

Height: 5'6"

Default me too, me too!

i *love* jeans too!!!!! Today i put on a pair of jeans that hasn't fit for awhile. i think they actually the same size as one of my fitting pairs but ya know, sizes don't mean that much. They fit! i couldn't really wear them all day, but i am on the doorstep! i got them up, buttoned them, zipped them, and probably could have worn them but they'd of been a bit tight.

So YEAH!!! i totally understand, and CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU ROCK! Keep up the good work!

-fm
foodmasochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #3  
Recommitted: 12/29/2015

S/C/G: 310/ticker/155

Height: 5'6" | Age: 27

Whooohoo! Congrats! ~ I Just got back into the same size of jeans myself, and it feels ammmmazing!
Enduring Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #4  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

yeah. I have been struggling for about a year, when hubs to be and I first started dating two years ago, I was about 15-20lbs lighter than I am now. A year ago I was 30lbs lighter than I am now. So getting in those damned jeans, which I wore for the last time in late February, on our trip to San Francisco (which turned out to be our engagement trip unbeknownst to me) feels..great
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #5  
Le geek, c'est chic

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/150ish

Height: 5'2" and change

Congratulations! One of the best things in the world is to get a "wild hair" and try on some clothes that didn't fit a bit ago and find that they fit just as perfectly as they should!

You've inspired me to hit the closet and see which of the things I own now fit. I'm ashamed to say that at least a couple of dresses still have price tags on them. And if they don't fit yet...well, then I'll call them "aspirational" and try 'em in a month!
Nola Celeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:29 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 214/148.6/130

Height: 5'7"

yay!!! that's awesome!!!

i just bought myself new jeans b/c i wanted some that fit my body now- i am loving the jeans with lots of lycra- lol. that stretch is gooooood! haha! i love fitting into old clothes- although now when i find that if i am small enough to fit into old clothes, i actually want new clothes to celebrate...

Last edited by socalfelicity; 11-14-2010 at 01:30 AM.
socalfelicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:37 AM   #7  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Awesome!!
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:28 AM   #8  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Congrats!
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote