Old 09-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #1  
here I am again :(

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Default How did you found IP?

Hi everyone

I found IP the day I went for a consultation for a lipo. I was 200 lbs and the DR told me that I had to lose some weight before the procedure. Then He told me about IP, I tought it was just another tricky business and din't pay much attention, until I knew I could not lose the weigh without help and I made up my mind 2 wks after. My coach is one of his nurses, rpobably one reason why she is not a very good coach, but I am happy with the diet anyways.

Well everyone this is my story feel free to share yours too as well.

Last edited by biggirl86; 09-14-2010 at 07:53 PM.
biggirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/195/175

I first heard about it from a lady at my TOPS (Take off pounds sensibly) meeting. She was really losing a lot every week and I asked her what she was doing. The local chiropractor was selling IP and she told me it was expensive but worth it. Am I ever glad I found out about it because nothing seemed to work for me these last 4 or 5 years-I think that I am a carb addict and can not eat just a little, this protocol helps because I was not eating hardly any protein before and can not believe the difference it makes in "feeling full." I do not crave protein foods but eating them keeps my diet under control.

Last edited by elle12; 09-12-2010 at 08:47 PM.
elle12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #3  

This forum!.. I was doing a search for something on 3FC, & one of the results was a post on the IP forum... it looked interesting, so I started reading... I'm soooooooooooo glad I did...

hugs
Aunt Sheshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:10 PM   #4  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

I heard about it from my hairstylist. Her husband had done the program and lost a ton of weight. He was approved to have a clinic and became a coach.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:49 PM   #5  

Tanx everyone your stories seem very interesting keep posting please.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:58 AM   #6  
Dave - The Speedo King

I went to the Doc for a sleep study because my wife was concerned that I had sleep apnea. The doc asked me all of the questions for the sleep panel, recommended the study, suggested that we do routine bloodwork, and then, at the end of my appointment, asked me if there was anything else that was bothering me. When I told him I wanted to lose some weight, he said, "you've come tot he right place." He told me he'd lost 80 lbs. on IP and that he could help me lose a bunch of weight too. He was right!

Last edited by salesgod; 09-13-2010 at 10:59 AM.
salesgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 349/278.2/135

Height: 5'4"

In mid-July my SIL's sister was visiting from Arizona. I had last seen her in February, when I was shocked to see how large she had become. This time, just the opposite! She had lost 85 lbs in 5 months! I was stunned, and asked her to tell me about the plan she was on, because I had never heard of IP.

She told me all about the plan and showed me some of the food, and said how tasty it was, how she wasn't hungry at all and felt really good and energetic. She also had her computer with her and downloaded Dr. T's book onto a USB for me. I read the book, and started doing research. That's how I found this chat--every time I typed in IP, I got a link to 3FC. I started IP two weeks later at the beginning of August.

I am very, very grateful! I haven't told my brother and SIL about this yet, I want to surprise them when I see them at Thanksgiving and I am noticeably smaller. At some point I will be sending my SIL's sister a nice thank you gift for introducing me to the right tool for changing my body and my life.

Jackie
Jacqueline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 184.6/155/145

Height: 5'3"

I really didn't find it my DH found it. He has people that he works with that have lost over 70lbs and they were so excited. I am glad that he found it and that we went on it together.
hunter2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:59 AM   #9  
Sandra

S/C/G: 210/168/145

Height: 5'7"

I met a couple of gorgeous skinny ladies at a retreat. We got to be friends and I thought they were at least ten years younger than me. Imagine my surprise to find out that they were three years older!
My extra weight made me look and feel much older! I asked them how they stayed so thin. Turns out one of them is an IP coach! The other was one of her clients!
I thank them every day for leading me to this plan and making not only the pounds drop, but I feel years younger now too.
If anyone is looking for a clinic and fabulous coach in the northern Atlanta area PM me. I can't recommend her enough!

Last edited by CheeseCake4me; 09-14-2010 at 08:01 AM.
CheeseCake4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 241/190/125

Height: 5'1 ... started IP 08/13/10

My neighbour did the program... she started in August of 2009 and was down 70 pounds by Christmas of 2009! At first I too was skeptical.. however, I watched her keep the weight off for 1 full year and decided that indeed, this was going to MY new health plan! I can't express how grateful I am to have found this program! I am only 33 but was feeling much older and just sad... now I am optimistic and cannot wait for each day to start!
candace5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:49 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 294/237.7/180

Height: 5'8

I was having a massage and the lady is someone I have known for many years. She told me about IP and my defense came up right away. I replied I don't need to buy food to lose weight I should be able to do it on my own. Then during the massage I decided maybe I was wrong in making a snap judgement before learning about it. Her husband is a chiropractor and they share a practice.
Well next time I went back for my monthly massage my friend tells me she has lost a large amount of weight. I was dismayed, only because I had been on this weight loss quest since last year about this time by going to the gym and trying to cut back on carbs. but not getting enough protein.
They both became coaches and hosted their first info. night and I went. I learn't a lot and decided to give it an honest try that was 25 days ago and I have lost 22.5lbs already! I have never experienced anything like these kinds of losses so it is very exciting for me.
I love that it is so simple and I do enjoy most of the food. I am very greatful for my friend the plan.
I attend TOPS so they are seeing good results from me I hope anyone interested in loosing weight gets this opportunity.
losser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

My DD was going to our coach to sign up and I asked her some questions about the diet, very leery of it; but after listening to the coach go through the program with her I decided to join then and there!! I have not regretted that decision for one minute. My DD is only 4lbs from her goal and as of this morning I have lost 49lbs!! Yeah for IP
Journeysend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:50 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 221/165/155 started 8/10/10

Height: 5' 8 1/2"

My sister started it in May and lost 40 lbs in 3 months. That sure sold me. So I started in August. She started it because she had a friend who lost 50 lbs in a short timespan. Her friend was so impressed, she quit her job and went to work at the wellness center and is now our coach! My niece is also on it and today my sister's husband and his boss and his boss's wife started IP. It's spreading like wildfire!
loves2swim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:22 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 183/141/140

Height: 5'5"

My hairdresser (and friend) has been on the plan a few months....and I really started noticing how great she looks. She had not told anybody except her family...like many of us, she was afraid to fail. Once we started talking about it, I realized that physiologically it is an ideal way for many Type II's like me to lose weight and improve my health. I researched on the web and found this site and I am so excited!
Traveling Stitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveling Stitcher View Post
My hairdresser (and friend) has been on the plan a few months....and I really started noticing how great she looks. She had not told anybody except her family...like many of us, she was afraid to fail. Once we started talking about it, I realized that physiologically it is an ideal way for many Type II's like me to lose weight and improve my health. I researched on the web and found this site and I am so excited!
I am glad you found this site I am also new as well to the diet and to the forum. I am currently on my day 13 and feeling great, 10 pounds gone already. :

Last edited by biggirl86; 09-15-2010 at 11:50 PM.