Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 06:40 PM   #1  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Talking October Skinny's

Hi Sassycat, Momto2boys and CJ. I hope you all follow me on another months journey to skinny-dom!!!

I have been MIA for 2 weeks due to a number of reasons from cable being out ....to losing my password and not being able to post. (I can't believe I did that....lol) Now that I have a new password and its in a safe place there is absolutely no excuse for me to come and visit with my skinny's!!! Unfortunately with all thats been going on and a few nice meals of a ham roast....I have a gain of 3 lbs to shame me into .....JOURNALLING AGAIN!!!

It is sooo easy not to do it!!! But today was the last straw, and I will post my journal later on tonight.

I hope you all have a better weighin than me.....and enjoy the upcoming weekend. tc
Old 10-04-2002, 09:58 PM   #2  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Hi Angel: I'll be back in the morning to post today's journal ... Have a good night.

CJ
Old 10-04-2002, 10:29 PM   #3  
soon to be goddess

Talking as promised......

Here is my journal for Friday Oct 4th.

toast/jam.........................1
miniwheats/skim milk.......4

1c grapes.........................1
3 ladles tomatoe soup......4
(made with skim milk)
1/2c f.f. cheese..................2
(melted in soup...mmmm)
caramel cookie bar.............4

apple..................................1
skinny cow..........................2

salad/dressing....................1
1 1/2 boca hamburger..........5
fudgesicle.............................2.......... ..........27pts

Ate at the low range of my pts, therefore I banked 4 pts.
No activity pts....maybe tommorow!
Old 10-04-2002, 11:51 PM   #4  

Red face Hey

Hey angel you beat to posting the thread I have been having so many problems tonight with this internet it is unbelievable!!!! (I even got your email like 10 times) I ended up calling my server about it and they told me it was because of the high winds we are getting and something to do with the MCI trunk that is used. I was like whatever that is all greek to me!!!!

Anyway I am with ya for another month!!!! I had my weigh in at Curves today for my month long tour there so far and I have lost 10 lbs and 9 3/4 inches since I joined a month ago. The owner asked me if she should take my picture now or at the end of the month. They have a loser of the month and she said she already knows I will be it.... Finally maybe all this bustin' my butt will pay off!!!!

Wish the wind would die down so I could go to bed it is whistling between the houses here and man it sounds like the train is going thru the house.......LOL!!!!

I will post me journal for today in a separte post so it isn't too long!!!

Well onward we go!!!!
Old 10-04-2002, 11:54 PM   #5  

Smile Michelle's journal 10/4

Had a good OP day today!!!

Breakfast
1 breakfast cookie 3 pts
coffee w/ ff creamer 1 pt

Lunch
1/2 c brown rice 2 pts
3 oz sausage turkey 3.5 pts
1/4 cup peas & carrots 0 pts

Dinner
4 oz steak 5 pts
1 c green beans 0 pts
1/2 c buffalo chicken macaroni 3.5 pts

Snacks
1 sm homemade cookie 1.5 pts
TLC crackers 2 pts
Jello pudding snack ff 2 pts

AP's 10 min laundry 1 pts
Curves 2 pts

Total for the day 23.5 pts and 3 AP's banked 7 points!!! I am trying to get used to eatting at my low to mid range because 1 more pound and I drop down to the next point range!! YIPPPPEEEE
Old 10-05-2002, 09:12 AM   #6  
CJ

Angry Journal for 10/3 and 10/4

Well, here is my journal for Thursday and Friday ...

Thursday, Oct 3
(point range: 20 - 25)

BREAKFAST:

1 coffee/blk (0 pts)
2 cups oatmeal (4 pts)
1/2 cup skim milk (1 pt)
2 tbsp honey (2 pts)

LUNCH:
6 pretzel rods (4 pts)
2 cups green tea (0 pts)

DINNER:
1 - 5 oz Kansas City steak (3 pts)
1 small baked potato (2 pts)
2 pats "lite" butter (2 pts)

WATER: 8 glasses (64 oz)
EXERCISE: none
TOTAL POINTS USED TODAY: 18

Friday, Oct 4

BREAKFAST:

1 coffee/blk (0 pts)
2 french toast (7 pts)
2 tbsp syrup (2 pt)
2 pats lite butter (2 pts)

LUNCH:
1 cup green tea (0 pts)
1 ff chocolate pudding cup (2 pts)
1/4 cup lite cool whip (2 pts)

DINNER:
2 lite hot dogs (4 pts)
2 slices white bread (4 pts)

TOTAL POINTS USED TODAY: 23
Old 10-05-2002, 11:33 AM   #7  

ANGEL.....Huge hugs and glad to have you back!!!
Hello to CJ too......sure good to see you all posting!!!
I will be sure to post my yesterdays journal with you all later on....I am on my way to the treadmill downstairs and get my walk in early.....gonna rent movies tonight and just be plain lazy.....ha ha

Talk in a bit......huge hugs....Lisa
Old 10-05-2002, 06:13 PM   #8  
CJ

Here's my journal for today ... another OP day for me! I want to be down at least a lb on Thursday!!! I'm tired of being the same same same! But, want to go down .. not up! LOL

Saturday, Oct 3

BREAKFAST:

2 rye toasts (4 pts)
1 tbsp p-butter (2.5 pts)
1 tbsp grape jam (1 pt)

LUNCH:
3 pretzel rods (2 pts)
1 cappachino (4 pts)
1 sugar free jello cup (0 pts)
3 tbsp lite cool whip (1 pt)

SNACK:
15 milk duds (3 pts)

DINNER:
2 cups Progresso beef & vegetable soup (5 pts)

TOTAL POINTS USED TODAY: 22.5

Have a good evening everyone - see ya tomorrow!

CJ
Old 10-06-2002, 02:09 PM   #9  

Morning girls....sorry I didnt post much yesterday...I did my walk on the treadmill and then became sick to my stomach all the rest of the day and it is still feeling sort of icky!
I slept on the couch last night incase I needed to make a mad dash.....I felt very nauseated(sp) all night long....and my stomach was churning so loud I couldnt believe it....poor kitties wouldnt even lay with me....ha ha
I have felt pretty hungry but just didnt know if I dared to eat.....and I caved in today...I had 3 pieces of pizza at dinner time...not sure of the value as the box had gotten thrown away when we bought them in bulk a while ago.....I will consider them 5 each.....but even so.....I banked enough points all week so I can treat myself a bit today....and I need to keep my belly full feeling otherwise it begins to turn again.....I sure hope it is gone tomorrow...I cant afford to see a gain on Friday....arghhhh....
Will talk soon.....take care...Lisa
Old 10-06-2002, 05:52 PM   #10  

Default Hi girls!

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable weekend! It was quite beautiful here this weekend. And I even stayed OP all weekend that is something with a new twist for me!

Tomorrow I have to go NJ for some tests that I have to have done. And checked out Trader Joe's website and they have store 8 miles from where I am going so I am going to see if I can find it and check it out. We don't have any of them here in NE PA.

I just got done walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes man thing kicks my butt. I thought I was getting a good workout walking outside I guess not!!!!

Well gotta find something to eat maybe a salad talk to all later and take care I will post my journal later today and I will get on when I get home and let you all know my bounty from TJ's.

Michelle
Old 10-07-2002, 09:17 AM   #11  
soon to be goddess

Wink hello....hello!!!

Good Morning Ladies.
Sassycat.......WOW!!! What an excellent month at curves for you....over 9" lost!!!! I would be so excited about the befor/after picture too. I have heard of Trader Joe's although there isn;t one close to me either. Have fun shopping and choosing all the goodies they offer. Good luck on your dr. tests.

Mom.......Poor you!! I hope you are feeling better and life on the couch is now over. Not .....I repeat...NOT a good feeling. The thing is we (as moms) take care of everyone in the family but little if any is done when we get sick. Life still goes on and the little ones still need us so much. I hope that B was able to help you with the boys.

CJ.......Another good day on plan for you!! Keep at it and its a shoe-in for Thursday to be down another lb. Good for you!!

Not a great weekend for me, I'm not feeling to well. I'm trying to shake a sore throat and also feeling very tired during the day because I'm not sleeping at night. Last night was a good one though....I only woke up 3x. I'm trying to eat well and stay within my limits. I eat on the lower pt level so I can have f.f icecream to get some relief of my sore throat. Needless to say I definitely don't feel like excersising......but fingers crossed for weigh in on Friday. tc
Old 10-07-2002, 11:54 AM   #12  

Default Thoughts of Sassy

Just thought I would post a short message for now...but I want Sassy to know I am thinking about her today as she endures her tests...I know she was quite nervous but I have been assuring her that with lots of prayers...she will only hear GOOD news in 6 weeks!!!

Angel....poor you!! Sorry to hear your not feeling well either....your so right....as moms we are so busy tending to everyone and everything else that we spend LITTLE time on ourselves.....shame...but we do what we feel important....huh....imagine that....saying it that way makes you realize you dont feel your as important as the kids and family!!!...I finally feel better this morning...no more icky stomach...but I am still tired and very irritable from lack of sleep.....I THINK...ha ha

Anyhow...I gotta scoot for now as B is on way home for lunch and then Kail and I will head out to get some shopping done at grocery store.....have a good day all.....CJ...how are ya doing girl???
Old 10-08-2002, 08:03 AM   #13  
soon to be goddess

Wink pretty good considering......

Hi Ladies. I hope everyone is having 'on plan days'. Yesterday for me was a good day.....nothing great but I stayed within my pts. And hey.....that is a GOOD DAY......considering I feel like s**t. This head cold has now settled into my throat with a terrible hacking cough. Definitely not good!!! Excersise is out of the question, I break out in a cold sweat just trying to get out of bed and get dressed. On a positive note......Does anyone watch Dr. Phil at 10 am? He has his own show now (no longer on Oprah, but is produced by her) and the show is gaining alot of popularity. NOt bad for only a month on the air. If you get a chance try to watch it. Well....thats its, short and sweet and time to crawl back into bed now that the kids are off to school. bye
Old 10-08-2002, 10:51 AM   #14  
CJ

Default Sunday and Monday journals ...

Hey, I'm still hanging in here and still OP! If I stay OP today and tomorrow that will make one whole week of journaling and being OP!

Angel: Good for you for staying within your points especially since you don't feel well ... hope you're up and feeling better real soon.

Sassy: Way to go on your curves progress! And ... good luck on your tests and hope everything comes out great!

Mom: hope you tummy is feeling better ... I think you passed it on to me as mine has been not so good the last 2 days ... oh well, when it is yucky we can't eat much, right?

OK ... well, here is my journals for Sunday and Monday ... be back later with todays (which by the way is going great so far)

Hope you all have a wonderful day today!

CJ

Sunday, Oct 6

BREAKFAST:

2 rye toasts (4 pts)
2 tbsp p-butter (5 pts)
1 tbsp grape jam (1 pt)

LUNCH:
3 pretzel rods (2 pts)
1 cup green tea (0 pts)

DINNER:
5 oz grilled salmon (7 pts)
½ sweet potato w/butter (3 pts)
½ diner roll/plain (2 pts)
salad w/blue cheese (2 pts)

SNACK:
3 pretzel rods (2 pts)
1 cup green tea (0 pts)

TOTAL POINTS USED TODAY: 28 (used 3 banked pts)

Monday, Oct 7

BREAKFAST:

1 cup green tea (0 pts)

LUNCH:
2 fried eggs (4 pts)
1 slice wheat toast (2 pts)
1 cup pea soup (4 pts)
1 peppermint tea w/honey (1 pt)

DINNER:
2 cups chicken broth (0 pts)
1 cup green grapes (1 pt)
1 rye bread (2 pts)
2 tbsp low-fat p-butter (4 pts)

TOTAL POINTS USED TODAY: 21
Old 10-10-2002, 08:09 AM   #15  
soon to be goddess

Wink Morning......

Well this is Thursday.....and only one more day to weigh in. Not sure how the scales are going to read. I got TOM yesterday and its not a pretty sight. I'm not sure about you ladies, but when TOM hits......I bloat up almost 5 lbs or several inches around my tummy. blech!!! I still have that hacking cough/cold but found a new cough syrup which I highly reccommend......its called Delsym. Its only available in the States and sure does the trick. Last night was the first night in over 1 week that I slept through the night. I would only get the orange flavour/time release formula as my neighbour (who recommended it) said its the worse thing she's ever tasted, actually she said it tasted like something to knock a horse out!!!

CJ- Hope you're still on plan....making it one week of journalling. You are on a roll!!! Keep it up. When do you do your weighin?

Mom???? Sassycat???? No holding out on us.....come out come out....where ever you are???? I hope you've been having some good days.....weighin is tommorow.

Have a good day everyone. I'll be back later on to see how everyone is. tc
Closed Thread