Old 06-21-2010, 12:44 AM   #1  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Default Red Team Chat Thread Week 4 (6/21-6/27)

Hi ladies. Results will be up sometime in the next day or so. Hope everyone has a great start to the new week.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:01 AM   #2  
MeTime

Good job on the weight loss this week ladies. Hope everyone gets off to a good start this week. Results for this past week's weigh in will be posted sometime tomorrow. There was a mix up with some numbers from the blue team so we are waiting to hear back from some of their members.

Food plan was yucky today. Was good during the day, but got bad when I came home from work. Work was stressfull and full of bull**** again today. I keep telling myself to count the days, but each day has been becoming worse than the day before. Tomorrow is officially one week from my last day. Only 5 working days left if I don't count tomorrow. The end is in sight! WOOHOO! Oh, and of course that means only 8 days til the USA! WOWSA!!!!
I'm getting super excited and very nervous to see my family. They know I have been losing weight and my biggest fear is that the weight I have lost will make them disappointed that I wasn't able to lose more than what I did. I know that has to do with my own screwed up head and not what my family really thinks. But its hard for me all the same. Hope everyone has a good Monday! Can't wait to read what everyone else has been up to!!
Old 06-21-2010, 11:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Happy first day of summer!

Week 4 and I have little progress to show. . Will start journaling my food again to get back on track. Birthday palooza was this past weekend, multiple birthday parties to host/attend. Today my eldest turns 10-yikes, time flies. After this no more cakes, treats will be in the house to tempt.

Today is Sports day, so I'm heading up there to volunteer after my annual visit to the dentist.

Have a great day ladies- let's get moving!
Old 06-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

hi ladies hope u all have a good start for the week ......summer vacation is here .......kids will be at home so lots of temtations .but we all have to stay sttrong and reach our goal weights
Old 06-21-2010, 01:57 PM   #5  
On a mission!

S/C/G: 333/310/260

Height: 5'9"

Summer! I've been eating many large salads and am ready for smoothies again. Exercise has been up and down due to physical therapy and being in pain.

I'm on plan and doing what I need to do! I'm focusing on eating my meals at home and on more vegetables and beans/legumes than anything else.

Hope everyone has a great week.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

I have a tough week ahead of me, as my boyfriends family is coming to town. They love to eat and drink so I will be faced with many temptations.

I really need to get my rear back in exercise gear! I joined the last chance workout thread to keep myself accountable.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:20 PM   #7  

Sorry I missed weighing in this week. I am house sitting for two weeks and was gone all day for Father's Day. Other than that I am getting my booty in gear this week. Only 11 weeks until the wedding I am the maid of honor in. I need to get some weight off before then! I hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

Today has been on plan. I tried to keep the calories down after yesterday's cake and all the going out to eat on the weekend. Put in my hour at the Y for a step class.

Sounds like everyone is ready to focus on weight loss this week. Good luck girls sticking to your plans.

Last edited by TERAPET; 06-21-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:03 PM   #9  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

Had a crappy eating day today.. the unemployedness has gotten to me.. h-core!
but back on track for dinner and back to the gym tomorrow... hoping for a better day tomorrow and pray i get some kind of job asap!
Old 06-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #10  
On My Way

S/C/G: 325/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Taking my husband out for Father's Day did nothing good for my calories, but I will give myself a break since this is the first time in over 3 months that I have slipped and it did not carry over into Monday. We are going on vacation at the end of the week, so exercise is not really an option for me right now (too much to get done before we leave and I am up till midnight every night trying to get everything done as it is... ) I am hoping all the work around the house I am doing is giving me enough of a workout to tide me over.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:55 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

AmyMW-Good for you for keeping the Father's Day fun on Father's Day only. Sounds like a very busy week for you. Thank goodness you have that vacation coming up.

2phatinV- Looking for a job can be very trying. Hopefully something promising will show up soon.

My neighbor and I got out bright and early this morning to get a long walk in before the heat sets in. I have plans later to hit the Y for a body sculpting class. Dinner is steak and salad, easy on the steak of course. My weight is still stalled in the same place but I know I am doing all the right things so I am just sticking to it. That number on the scale is going to move soon enough, it is not going to win this battle!
Old 06-22-2010, 12:31 PM   #12  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Weekend was good. Saturday I was on plan. Sunday was my planned 'anything i want' meal so i had chinese food....mmmm. Yesterday was back on plan and today im doing great! Workout done for the day, now its time to relax by the pool....

...have a great day
Old 06-22-2010, 02:49 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Hello Red Team. Hope your all having a good week. I over did it a little last night with snackin in the evening...I'm trying to make up for it today.
It's hot and muggy here so fixing to hook up the Wii and stay in for the rest of today.

Shytowngal-- good luck having the inlaws for a visit... you can beat the temptations.

JenniLeeAnn --I just noticed you have already lost 99lbs! You are doing great! Keep it up.

Terapet-We have the same plan for supper. Steak and salad, Yummy!

2phatinvictoria--good luck on your job hunt, . it must be stressfull.

AmyMW- you are a busy gal. and, housework does burn calories so your good.Hope you have a good vacation.

misspriss- relaxing by the pool! I'm jealous

Go RED TEAM!

Last edited by BlueEyes65; 06-22-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #14  
MeTime

Congrats to misspriss for being the overall biggest loser for week 3! GO GIRL!!
Also congrats to our runner ups BlueEyes65 and rosetta.

Hope everyone is having a good week. I have been on plan, until last night when I woke up at 3:30am to watch the South Korea soccer game. The bf was drinking a little alcohol and we ate some snacks we shouldn't have in the middle of the night. Moving on though. I'm getting lots of exercise during the day right now from all of the kinder classes I have been teaching this week. 3 more hours of classes today! Woohoo! Oh, and the bf brought boxes home yesterday so I can start packing up my apartment. Only 4 working days and 7 actual days until I'm stateside! YIKES!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #15  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

I spent the whole day on the lake! I got soooooo burnt! but it was a gooooood day!