Old 05-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Default Feeling guilt about everything....

Anyone else feel guilty about everything? Seriously...any bad/wrong/not ideal choice I have ever made in life makes me feel so horrible. Some of it I know is really dumb and I don't understand why I can't just forget about it.

I have a hard time letting go of things. Even though I can't change things, the guilt just haunts me. (
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Sweetie

I think you'll get more posts if I move this to support...

Hang in there !!!

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:42 PM   #3  
happy in her own world

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'2"

you are not alone. i am constantly consumed with guilt from everything to "did i say the wrong thing" to "i shouldn't have eaten that" to "i should be doing more" on and on and on. i'm stuck on my past, on all my bad decisions, so much that sometimes i can't see any good in my life as it is now because all i see is what i wanted my life to be when i was younger and what it is now does not compare.
i don't have any answers, just wanted you to know you're not alone.
lizziep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 327/304/150

Height: 5'10"

¡Hola! I feel guilt ridden constantly and it is usually the whole " I should not have eaten that" or " I should not have said that" etc, which then leads into more depressing thoughts like "Why did I eat that, I look like a pig" and even worse "How can anyone like me". But since I started to think about my bad choices, or what I think are bad choices, I have stopped falling deeper into depressing states. Like when I eat when I am not hunger, I try to think about why I ate those cookies, and not that I should not have eaten them. What emotionally and mentally made me think I needed to eat those cookies. Was I bored? Was I upset? I try to answer those, and if I can I try to correct it, like the next time I grab for the cookies, I ask myself before and not after I have eaten them. Sometimes it is hard to understand why I want them, and sometimes I am too upset to even want to question why. But it is a process, one that I am getting good at. And when I do get into really upset moods I think about what people like in me, because they must like me if they facebook me, or call me to hang out. There is something that people find appealing in me, even if I do not find myself or understand what it is at that time.

I hope this helps you.
missnerd is offline   Reply With Quote