General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 05-14-2010, 07:00 AM   #1  
CAUTION: I'm on a Mission

S/C/G: 94kg/89kg/70kg

Height: 5.15 feet

Default Starting over again

Ok, so I have had enough of 'gimmicks' my cousin and I are starting our 'new lives' on monday... (i thought i'd be nice to go through this process with someone )

We've got our diet planned and our exercise/workouts mapped out.
I know that the first week is gonna be tough... I've been yo-yoing for quite a while. But I'm more serious about it now than ever! I wanna start feeling healthy and start living my life! Being fat is no joke... I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

How often should i weigh-in? daily? weekly? monthly? (i'd probably do it hourly if i could!)

I know that it's different for everyone, but what figures should expect? What's an 'ok' amount to lose for the first week?? My current weight is 198 lbs
Nesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:51 AM   #2  

well... i doubt weighing-in every hour is gonna help your sanity! try weekly and as for how much weight to lose in week 1? I would have no idea... I'm a newbie so i'm kinda on that road now.

But good luck!
forever22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:17 AM   #3  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

lol weighing in kinda depends on the person...if you get depressed and give in by not seeing a loss everyday i would weigh in weekly. but if you just use the scale as a gauge to see the progress then daily is fine. just use your weekly lose as your guide not the daily one.

if you haven';t dieted alot of people (myself included) tend to lose 5-10 pounds of water weight in the first week or two. after that it should drop to 1-2 pounds a week
me4life is offline   Reply With Quote