Old 04-01-2010, 06:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Default I weighed in after my trips in March.

I stayed the same weight as when I weighed two weeks ago. I had to go out of town for a long weekend family celebration. Then I was working and visiting family for another week.

At first I was very disappointed with staying the same because I was careful and kept track of my food and tried to eat healthfully. I did, however, have a few evenings where I did overeat. I am trying to accept and learn that my weight is what it is for that moment I step on the scale. It all depends on what I have eaten, energy expended, fluid retention, hormones, body functions, etc. I think it's actually a victory to not gain weight away from home and all those gatherings, staying in homes full of trigger foods, not being in charge/control of many of my meals and many restaurants meals out.

It's funny - last time I was gone from home for two weeks - I lost some weight. I thought I had ate healthfully enough to repeat that. It wasn't to be this time. It's OK. - (at least I am trying to convince myself.)

One good thing...I did lose four pounds in March. I am grateful for that!

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 04-01-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:18 AM   #2  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Trips and vacations always throw me off. I think you did an amazing job of maintaining!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #3  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Exactly what GirlyGirl said! If you are retaining water and other like I do when traveling, you may see a loss when you settle down. I traveled this weekend and was up 2 pounds this morning. I am pretty happy with that because I am visibly holding water and am constipated. When I get back to normal, I should at least be back to my pre-trip weight and may have lost.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote