Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-19-2010, 06:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 257/246/110

Height: 5'3"

Red face Falling off the wagon!?!

Hello out there I'm looking for advice....i have been a member here for a while n this place has helped me lose about 50 pounds,gotten me into wonderland but the problem is I can't seem to stop eating! All of a sudden I eat watever I want the good thing about it is that I haven't gotten back to the 200s I go up n down from 189-193 idk wat to do anymore,i used to have such good will power and I used to measure my food n count calories but once I started school I hardly have time for anything anymore not even exercise. I'm si scared of going back to where I was bcuz even though I got a lot to lose I feel better than I ever have and I'm the smallest I've ever been in my adult life.....stress stress stress is all it is I guess ugh! Anyone have advice on how to get back to the way it used to be? thank u so much
cherry7211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #2  
On my way

S/C/G: 262/210/159

Height: 5'2"

I am right there with you! (I was 200lbs in 6th grade)!!! All I can say is that I chose to slack on my healthy eating in 2009...and that caused me to stay right where you are in the 190's for a YEAR. Do you want to wind up like me and spend an extra year of your life not where you want to be? Don't you deserve to be happy more than you "deserve" food?
mescelestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:06 PM   #3  
WorkingOut!

S/C/G: 217/180/145

Height: 5'5"

Right there with you! I have been working for weight loss for over a year now. The past 5 months have been very busy (started dating again), parents moved in and then out again when they bought the new house, and it's just been insane! I am up to the the next decade, and NOT going down (up?) without a fight! It takes a lot of work to maintain. I hope to get to that final point!

Don't be too hard on yourself. You know what Scarlett OHara says, "Tomorrow is another day!"
diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #4  
Eat Petite!

S/C/G: 307/253/157

Height: 5' 6"

How to get back to it? Just do it. Stress is going to happen. Time is going to pass. Life gets sticky. The one thing you do have complete control over is what you put in your mouth.

I think for me, I finally got so sick and tired of yo-yo-ing. Up and down and around and around. I want a normal weight so bad, I refuse to play around with my diet. If going off your diet is stressing you out, think about how you've added to the other stresses.

Big hug, and think about what you can do to put yourself right back into taking care of YOU!
three herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:45 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 257/246/110

Height: 5'3"

Thank you everyone who answered you are so sweet...i actually have been trying harder to stick with my diet and I got out for a run a couple of days out of my spring break week slowly I am getting tired of eating whatever I want and I want to get back into action!
cherry7211 is offline   Reply With Quote